GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished SOTN. Game is still rad... unsurprisingly. There's a few awesome quotes I'd forgotten like "you were doomed since you lost the ability to love."

It was kinda neat playing the game using the XRGB, cuz you can see everything. Example: in the warp rooms, there's some dudes with tridents in the mural on the wall... and while it's dark and obscured, you can totally see their dongs. T-rated my foot! Uhm... so having everything look crystal clear isn't always good, I guess.

My house is such a mess. I don't know how some folks do it. I guess my family is not one of those "keep the house immaculate" kind of people. For example, my wife's best friend's house is insanely neat. I always fear visiting them as I think we're cluttering up their place with our very presence.

I feel like I should invest in a storage shed for the backyard so I just dump the cluttery shit we accumulate.

But not the games. I have to figure out a good way to store the CEs and fight sticks and (my personal collector's) toys to keep them minty fresh.

I like to think that my setup is pretty neat. I have a lot of games, but I keep things clean enough that I don't die of shame when people come over.

I'll take a picture of our game room this week.

By the way guys, can you guys check my video one more time and tell me if the audio is better than it was? I found a program but I want to make sure it worked properly. The video can be found by clicking the link in my sig for those who haven't checked my Tester page out yet.

The video is the same exact one as the very first I posted, all I adjusted was the sound. And no, that's not what I was aiming for. That was just the distance that worked well enough for me to reach our laptop.

Sorry, I don't know why I only noticed that now? :/

Steam sale is pretty nuts. There's just soooo much stuff. Overwhelming....

Thanks for the input guys, at least I'm audible now which is what I was aiming for.

And Jon, I think that was meant to be a compliment, so thanks :)

Also, have any of you played Patapon 2? I'm considering picking it up before the third releases this year.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I'll take a picture of our game room this week.

By the way guys, can you guys check my video one more time and tell me if the audio is better than it was? I found a program but I want to make sure it worked properly. The video can be found by clicking the link in my sig for those who haven't checked my Tester page out yet.[/QUOTE]

Much better.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm still surprised we have a real girl in the ggt, i thought all the girls on cag looked like wombat or tmk[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I stopped with the whole "display your games" thing after my recent move.
Just looked so cluttered even despite being in order and organized.
Media shelves are ugly and color clash from the spines was too much.

Everything is now organized in my closet and the discs are in small boxes that drawer pull outs filled with sleeves.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I'm still surprised we have a real girl in the ggt, i thought all the girls on cag looked like wombat or tmk[/QUOTE]
You thought they all looked like Jesse and Mrs. Potato Head.

@kissfull - I'll be voting for you!

I was thinking of applying for the Tester, because I'm pretty sure I could get picked (being the top LBP creator). But, I don't want to pretend to want a job as a tester. And winning that job would screw my schooling up.

Considering I'm engaged to a "girl on cag", I think I'm pretty offended.
Now if you had said "girl in the ggt" that would be a different story.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Considering I'm engaged to a "girl on cag", I think I'm pretty offended.
Now if you had said "girl in the ggt" that would be a different story.[/QUOTE]

Well, DOES she look like wombat or TMK? My point may stand!

Also dat audio is betta

It's funny how many people bash on Haze based on critic reviews, yet most people who have played it said it's at least mediocre.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']It's funny how many people bash on Haze based on critic reviews, yet most people who have played it said it's at least mediocre.[/QUOTE]

My friend finished it, and he said it was shit. And he liked Jericho and Blacksite Area 51. So. . . . . .:D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Considering I'm engaged to a "girl on cag", I think I'm pretty offended.
Now if you had said "girl in the ggt" that would be a different story.[/QUOTE]

WHO?

and oh yeah, grats!

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Haha, thanks everyone!! I

Ehhh, it is what it is.

But in all seriousness, have you guys ever tried the group playthrough thing?

EDIT: Ok, I'm curious too now Frost. Who? ;)

It's that chick who posts in the ott i believe

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']

But in all seriousness, have you guys ever tried the group playthrough thing?

[/QUOTE]

We tried but no one here plays games.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']But in all seriousness, have you guys ever tried the group playthrough thing?[/QUOTE]

Judging by the GGT's general taste in games, I don't think all of us would ever play the same game. Whoknows would be playing Sonic 2006, Chac would be playing a shmup, TMK would be playing some JRPG, I'd be playing a fighter and Preston would be in here complaining about how the game everybody is supposed to play sucks.

[quote name='distgfx']Judging by the GGT's general taste in games, I don't think all of us would ever play the same game. Whoknows would be playing Sonic 2006, Chac would be playing a shmup, TMK would be playing some JRPG, I'd be playing a fighter and Preston would be in here complaining about how the game everybody is supposed to play sucks.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Also Cheska, there's a demo for Patapon 2 on PSN. Personally, I liked it.

I liked Loco Roco a lot more than Patapon. I got tired of Patapon after a while.

Reminds me, I should grab Loco Roco 2 off PSN...$7 is a good price.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's that chick who posts in the ott i believe

We tried but no one here plays games.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, her username is Chika and she sticks to the OTT.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I don't actually play games, I just bitch about the things you $$$s like.[/QUOTE]
I'm totally believing that. But that goes for most GGTers, they don't play games.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Indeed, her username is Chika and she sticks to the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Smart girl, hanging with the in-crowd. :cool:

Still, I appreciate you slumming it up in here with us in the GGT, Frosty! :)

Hey Chac - where'd you get your XRGB, how much was it?

Same questions for whatever monitor you're using for old games.

I need some pure Genesis goodness sometime soon.

Move controls for RE5 sounds as if its gonna be very much like the RE4 Wii version, so add that with the Time Crisis game, and I may be moving towards getting a Move. I doubt I'll get one at launch tho.

That Studio Ghibli game for the PS3 looks awesome tho. Not so sure about the gameplay, but it sure is purty.

Off now to play more Uncharted. The demo was vastly inferior to the complete game, and I'm kicking myself for passing it up until now.

[quote name='Halo05']Hey Chac - where'd you get your XRGB, how much was it?

Same questions for whatever monitor you're using for old games.

I need some pure Genesis goodness sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

I got my XRGB-3 from Amazon.co.jp, and I had to use a courier to get it shipped over to the US. I don't remember how much it was, exactly, but I remember getting it cheaper than it would normally cost. I think the going rate nowadays is probably a little over 300 shipped.

As for the monitor, right now it's hooked up to my Panny plasma. I was previously using it on my Asus V236H (the monitor they use at Evo because it's great), and had great results with that, too.

So yeah, it's an unreasonably expensive investment just to play some old games, but it makes them look incredibly good even on HDTVs. Seeing X-Men Vs. Street Fighter over RGB is pretty remarkable. If you have money to burn and you play a lot of older stuff, it's definitely a quality product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back