GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='diddy310']Just go into Free Roam, it should be working. I've heard a lot of people aren't able to connect though. If you get in just go to Twin Rocks or Solomon's Folly and let the EXP roll in.[/QUOTE]

its any hideout

ive been using fort mercer personally

pretty much for those who dont kno go to a fast travel point set a waypoint to a hideout and you'll be done with the hideout press left on the dpad to replay it then rinse and repeat!

btw im already at lvl 23 legend rank 1 and if im not lazy i'll try to get to at least rank 2 so i can unlock the albino buffalo!

[quote name='dmaul1114']The side of mine gets pretty warm. And mines totally ventilated--it's sitting on the hardwood floor beside my TV stand with a good bit of room in every direction as the 3 shelves on my TV stand are taken by the receiver, cable box/dvr and Blu Ray player.[/QUOTE]

You got a slim?

And whats this RDR glitch?

EDIT thanks Nelo!

Ahhhh, I still have couple hours to go before I can go home. Plz don't patch the glitch plz don't patch the glitch plz don't patch the glitch...

Oddly Nosalida has been full of enemies for me. Tesoro Azul and Fort Mercer have one guy on top when I go there.

Pike's Basin you have to run to the 3 crates still, Gaptooth Breach you go into the mine and nothing happens.

[quote name='diddy310']Oddly Nosalida has been full of enemies for me. Tesoro Azul and Fort Mercer have one guy on top when I go there.

Pike's Basin you have to run to the 3 crates still, Gaptooth Breach you go into the mine and nothing happens.[/QUOTE]

its probably random cuz earlier i had enemies in the hideouts i went to that or it depends on where exactly u warp to

i found the perfect spot for fort mercer and it works everytime:lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']You got a slim?
[/QUOTE]

Nope--pre-falcon model bought in 2007. But I'd heard others say their old 360s only got warm on top or back and not the sides. Mine gets a bit hot on the right side as well.

Anyway I see no reason to upgrade. Hopefully the current one will last me out the generation, and if not I'll just buy a slim when it craps out. Prices are cheap enough now for me to not worry about a preventative upgrade.

Lol, level 41 and counting - I was at Level 1 when I first played earlier today. I was hoping to go for the Public Enemy for 10 minutes trophy since there's only one other person in my free roam but there's no Civilians to be found.

[quote name='diddy310']Lol, level 41 and counting - I was at Level 1 when I first played earlier today. I was hoping to go for the Public Enemy for 10 minutes trophy since there's only one other person in my free roam but there's no Civilians to be found.[/QUOTE]

level 29 and counting on legend rank 1 for me :lol:

i started the day at regular level 23 or something

edit: btw someone gaf mentioned tumbleweed gives u 500 xp so id go there for maximum xp grinding

Last edited by a moderator:
How come no one told me Bionic Commando: Rearmed had
zombie hitler
? If I had known that I would have gotten to the end much sooner.

The patch that made it easier helps, too.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']When I get in RDR all the Gang Hideouts were full of NPCs... where are the empty ones?[/QUOTE]

fort mercers the best spot and id say set ur waypoint to the front entrance its always worked for me of course if anyone enters the vicinity it stops working until they leave :lol:

You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']No matter what you say to hurt my feelings...

...you've got a friend in me.[/QUOTE]

Well then, you're probably the worst friend I have.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
You're gonna see
It's our destiny
[/QUOTE]

A little tweaking and it sounds like some lame ass Usher song.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']A little tweaking and it sounds like some lame ass Usher song.[/QUOTE]

The love between a child and his cowboy doll cannot be compared to the love of humans. It is much stronger.

Thanks Nelo! This RDR glitch is the funniest thing ever...level 8 to 25 in ten minutes.

My thumb got tired so my son was helping me for a while.

Edit: Level 50! Man, that
Bosco is the fastest fuck ing cow ever!

I got a brand new MGS Emerald PSP bundle and I'm LOVING it. I finally bought Loco Roco 2, and the game is so mindlessly fun I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally try the series.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I got a brand new MGS Emerald PSP bundle and I'm LOVING it.[/QUOTE]

DSC03051small.jpg

Speaking of weeaboos, the new Trinity Universe and Atelier Rorona games look kind of interesting. Unfortunately, they are made by Gust, so I have a bad feeling it's just the same old same old wrapped up in pretty 3D packages. :p

also speaking of weeaboo shit, I finally hooked up my XRGB to my computer to update the firmware. The new version has English, so I can actually tell what the hell I'm doing.

I kinda want to play Dragon Quest VIII again, now that I have this thing up to date.

I beat White Knight Chronicles yesterday in 25+ hours. I enjoyed the game for sure, although I wouldn't consider it as one of the best JRPGs I played. Definitely much better than reviewers rated it. Can't wait for its sequel.

I'm playing blur on PS3 and loving it.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I beat White Knight Chronicles yesterday in 25+ hours. I enjoyed the game for sure, although I wouldn't consider it as one of the best JRPGs I played. Definitely much better than reviewers rated it. Can't wait for its sequel.

I'm playing blur on PS3 and loving it.[/QUOTE]

Would you still love blur on the 360?

Hey you got a job...congrats dallow!

Crap, I want that Transformers War for Cybertron game. :/

Poor TMK...yet he still keeps coming back for more. :p

I wonder if Transformers is this year's Arkham Asylum... because just like with that game, I am really having a tough time believing that it isn't an abject piece of shit. Waiting for a video review, I guess.

Edit: or maybe it's this year's King Kong, which everyone thought would be this year's Riddick, but it ended up being this year's Sum of All Fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back