GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']We can cry together...the 3D glasses will hide the tears[/QUOTE]

Ok, we can do that. As long as no one else knows

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']SHUT THE BEAR UP fuckKKK

No one will ever know.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I think I can try that.

And bear isn't invited for that comment.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']no timer on the crackdown 2 demo makes it even more fun :D

just got the gliding after leveling up agility[/QUOTE]

How?

[quote name='distgfx']How?[/QUOTE]

from gaf
1. Start the demo.
2. Choose your agent and his colour up until you press A to "deploy agent".
3. Disconnect from the internet. I personally pulled out the ethernet cable in the back.
4. Quickly press A after disconnecting from the internet. When trying to join the game is should pop up a menu saying that friends can't join because you're online or something.
5. Hit B to cancel.
6. Reconnect to the internet and start up another game.
7. Demo time remaining will be stuck at 30 minutes for as long as you don't start any races or things like that.

Ibuki is really fun in SSF4 ;)

Sucks that the new 360s are overheating. It could be a lot of things though, user error, bad ventilation, homes without ac/leaving the unit on for hours and hours.

My old 360 would do that also though, it would shut itself off if it started to overheat and give that message.

Maybe I'm glad I have a jasper that's cool and quiet, even though it's a big white guy instead of a slim black guy.

[quote name='jer7583']Ibuki is really fun in SSF4 ;)

Sucks that the new 360s are overheating. It could be a lot of things though, user error, bad ventilation, homes without ac/leaving the unit on for hours and hours.

My old 360 would do that also though, it would shut itself off if it started to overheat and give that message.

Maybe I'm glad I have a jasper that's cool and quiet, even though it's a big white guy instead of a slim black guy.[/QUOTE]

Or you know, the fact that Micorosft can't make reliable hardware.

Finished season mode on Split Second last night, it was a lot of fun.. Frustrating at times but I enjoyed it to the end.

Now I've unlocked the best car the online should be better to.

[quote name='jer7583']Ibuki is really fun in SSF4 ;) [/QUOTE]

She's so great, and she has so many combos it's crazy. Do you have SSF4 on 360 or PS3?

So apparently I can't transfer some saves to a thumbdrive...wtf? Would it be any different if I spent the money for the transfer kit?

err...is Red Dead's multiplayer always this fucked... I'm in public free roam and go to do a hideout and it's already empty, so I get 400 exp for doing nothing, I can just hit replay on the stats screen and it'll reload the hideout, still empty, and give me another 400 exp.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']She's so great, and she has so many combos it's crazy. Do you have SSF4 on 360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]

It's Jer, here. 360. Come on, now.

--

Chibi -- are you sure you're signed in with the owning profile?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Chibi -- are you sure you're signed in with the owning profile?[/QUOTE]
Yeap, it's the main profile.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Yeap, it's the main profile.[/QUOTE]

Hrmm... I've seen a few themes and shit that couldn't be transferred... but never ran into a save game that didn't allow it... what games are they for?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hrmm... I've seen a few themes and shit that couldn't be transferred... but never ran into a save game that didn't allow it... what games are they for?[/QUOTE]
So far it's DOAXV2(lol), Fable 2 and Forza 3.

Diddy: Thats crazy... maybe I'll have to use it before it's fixed.

After a quick search of google I found that for whatever reason some game saves won't transfer to the thumbdrive. Guess I'll just have to spent the $15 on a transfer cable.... or try and find the one I may or may not have already....

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']So far it's DOAXV2(lol), Fable 2 and Forza 3.

Diddy: Thats crazy... maybe I'll have to use it before it's fixed.[/QUOTE]

I've moved Fable 2 saves, I believe. So that one is odd. :\ I know Hexic HD won't allow you to copy it.

I don't think DRM license transfer will do anything for you, save game wise... I think you might be out of luck on those. :(

Edit: I've always moved my stuff with a 256MB MU. That'd explain it.

Okay, done spamming levels, watched TV and cleaned a bit while hitting the left button, got from level 1-35 in an hour and a half.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']She's so great, and she has so many combos it's crazy. Do you have SSF4 on 360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]

360 cause the online is kinda garbage on PS3. Plus the timing is different and it looks worse. Maybe someday I'll get it for like $10. I mostly play with my one friend on 360 so getting it on PS3 is kinda pointless too.

[quote name='jer7583']360 cause the online is kinda garbage on PS3. Plus the timing is different and it looks worse. Maybe someday I'll get it for like $10. I mostly play with my one friend on 360 so getting it on PS3 is kinda pointless too.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: @ looks worse... people who pay waaaaay more attention to textures and graphics than I do say that SSFIV on the 360 is slightly better in the graphics department...

[quote name='lensoftruth.com']Conclusion: In our original Head2Head for Street Fighter IV, we gave the win to Xbox 360 for better graphics and better load times. But at the time we gave controls to PlayStation 3, and performance was tied. Since then, we removed “controller” as a category. In Super Street Fighter IV, we still give graphics to Xbox 360, even though it’s slight, and we still tied performance. However, now with PlayStation 3 having better load times, each console gets a separate win, and a tie, making this Head2Head a tie! We’re happy to see that Capcom went back and fixed PlayStation 3’s load times. In our Head2Head with Street Fighter IV, we were very displeased with Capcom for creating a poor port, and we outright blasted them for their laziness. Although we’re still disappointed that over a year later, a boat in the background still can’t get it’s own shadow, we’d like to congratulate Capcom for stepping up to the plate to fix PlayStation 3’s more obvious load time issue. Of course, we still look at Super Street Fighter IV and believe it could have honestly been DLC, but then our Head2Head is reserved more for the analysis, not reviewing.[/QUOTE]

Bottom line:
PS3 loads faster and performs the same, plus you don't have to pay for Gold to actually play against people.

Nothing wrong with the 360 version... but there's nothing wrong with the PS3 version either.

I see jer is still jer. *holds up copies for both systems* Guess how much of your statement is wrong. I'll give you a hint, only one thing you said has a strong probability of being true thanks to testing at SRK.

Ibuki has the vortex, that alone makes her evil.

[quote name='seanr1221']2 pictures of people with faulty 360s means all slims will shit the bucket immediately :whee:[/QUOTE]

Considering it's been out for less than a week... it's not exactly encouraging.

Have their really been consoles breaking? I've just seen people getting the auto shut down.

That worries me more than a few blowing up or being DOA as it could indicate that the heat problem wasn't really solved and rather they put in a fail safe to just turn it off when heat was getting to dangerous levels.

Which is a good thing--as long as it doens't happen to often, and never happens to people who keep their 360 properly ventilated and run the AC in the summer etc. Only time will tell on that of course.

I'm curious about the ventilation too...I've seen people say the sides of their systems get hot, whereas mine always run cool. The top vent is the only hot thing.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm curious about the ventilation too...I've seen people say the sides of their systems get hot, whereas mine always run cool. The top vent is the only hot thing.[/QUOTE]

The side of mine gets pretty warm. And mines totally ventilated--it's sitting on the hardwood floor beside my TV stand with a good bit of room in every direction as the 3 shelves on my TV stand are taken by the receiver, cable box/dvr and Blu Ray player.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']this rdr glitch is amazing

beats the hell out of lvling normally since that takes too fucking long[/QUOTE]
How do you get it to work. I might consider trying it...

And thanks for the Crackdown 2 demo glitch. Although, Glide is kind of useless...

Just go into Free Roam, it should be working. I've heard a lot of people aren't able to connect though. If you get in just go to Twin Rocks or Solomon's Folly and let the EXP roll in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back