GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I teared up at
the "You've Got a Friend in Me" montage and the holding-hands
and full out cried from
Woody saying goodbye to the other toys in Andy's room until the end.

Wow. alpha protocol isn't a bad game, but buggy as all shit!

First mission - attempt to climb a ladder.

Clip through the environment, start falling.

Fall for about 5 minutes into a black hole beneath the environment, character disappears, prompts for restart at checkpoint like you died or mission failure.

Select Restart at checkpoint, game loads, prompts you to restart at checkpoint - repeat.

I am going to have to start over from new game.. ugh.

That sucks. I didn't encounter any game breaking glitches luckily during my playthrough.

I definitely want to play through that game again and kill/make everyone hate me.

[quote name='jer7583']Wow. alpha protocol isn't a bad game, but buggy as all shit!

First mission - attempt to climb a ladder.

Clip through the environment, start falling.

Fall for about 5 minutes into a black hole beneath the environment, character disappears, prompts for restart at checkpoint like you died or mission failure.

Select Restart at checkpoint, game loads, prompts you to restart at checkpoint - repeat.

I am going to have to start over from new game.. ugh.[/QUOTE]

http://www.vg247.com/2010/05/29/app...-mental-says-game-should-have-been-cancelled/

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Perhaps I should have specified more, like someone else did about the side quests. I loved learning about my team and completing the various dossiers and loyalty missions, that pretty much made the game for me and built up the story more.

Also, for whoever remembers, what was the name of that keyboard someone suggested for the Droid phones?[/QUOTE]

Swype -- ShapeWriter was the other one, but it's being pulled from the market.

Search on Swype apk to find it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Swype -- ShapeWriter was the other one, but it's being pulled from the market.

Search on Swype apk to find it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks =) On another note, I picked up blur for $20 today as well as Tornado Outbreak and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, pretty excited to try them all out.

[quote name='whoknows']What did you get Blur on?[/QUOTE]

Playstation of course. I pretty much only buy exclusives for xbox, everything else goes on ps3..

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Playstation of course. I pretty much only buy exclusives for xbox, everything else goes on ps3..[/QUOTE]

Same here, more or less. The exception might be a case where a port is reportedly "better" on 360 (like how R* games tend to be better on 360).

Anyway, most of my single player games are on PS3.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Playstation of course. I pretty much only buy exclusives for xbox, everything else goes on ps3..[/QUOTE]

Nice. You should let me know if online is truly dead like some say. I'm tempted to get it, but if no one's playing it online...

Broke down and bought the first Uncharted today. Never cared much for the demo, so I've passed it up until now, but I found it really cheap ($8) at a flea market this morning and decided to give it a spin. I still don't much care for the combat, but the platforming bits are solid. I only played the first few minutes of the game, about up to where the original demo began after the plane crash.

I also grabbed up a copy of Beyond Good & Evil for the Gamecube for $4. They still making a sequel rite? I have a disc-only copy I got in a trade a couple years ago that I still haven't played yet, but its nice to have a case and everything.

Just got me thinking about the number of disc-only games I own. Now, that list is smaller by one. The only other disc-only games I have are a couple of PS1 games (Saga Frontier 2 and Spider) and a couple of PS2 games (Demon Stone and Yakuza 1). I almost never buy disc-only games unless they are super cheap, which was the case with the two PS2 games (they were only a couple dollars each at a Hollywood Video).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']So I beat Peace Walker....
The last boss fight is probably the most epic thing I've seen in a while even when comparing boss fights on all other consoles.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k I can't say I agree.

[quote name='Krymner']Broke down and bought the first Uncharted today. Never cared much for the demo, so I've passed it up until now, but I found it really cheap ($8) at a flea market this morning and decided to give it a spin. I still don't much care for the combat, but the platforming bits are solid. I only played the first few minutes of the game, about up to where the original demo began after the plane crash. [/QUOTE]

I think once you play it more you'll find how enjoyable the game is. The combat still isn't spectacular in the first installment, but everything else makes up for it.

why doesn't MGS4 give you the option to install all the chapters at once?

Answer: because it sucks, that's why. Also, it's like owning a 5 disc game lol

[quote name='ninja dog']why doesn't MGS4 give you the option to install all the chapters at once?

Answer: because it sucks, that's why. Also, it's like owning a 5 disc game lol
[/QUOTE]

No, it's worse, because swapping a disc out only takes a few seconds.

Finally got around to playing some more Bioshock 2. The Big Sisters are a bitch, but I'm still digging it a lot. Plot seems a bit thin compared to the first one, but gameplay is still top notch.

I hope I can figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do next in Chrono Trigger so I don't have to start over again. The FAQs I've looked through seem to say I'm about halfway through by the level of my party, but nothing seems familiar in the descriptions of the preceding parts of the game. Maybe the party members that are mentioned are the key to figuring it out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope I can figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do next in Chrono Trigger so I don't have to start over again. The FAQs I've looked through seem to say I'm about halfway through by the level of my party, but nothing seems familiar in the descriptions of the preceding parts of the game. Maybe the party members that are mentioned are the key to figuring it out.[/QUOTE]

Where are you, I've played through that game probably more than 20 times... I can probably help you figure out what you're next objective is.

I hate to break it to ya, but Parasite Eve 2 really isn't that good. It's interesting, but not all that fun. But you'll probably get some amusement out of it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where are you, I've played through that game probably more than 20 times... I can probably help you figure out what you're next objective is.[/QUOTE]
In the End of Time hub area, so the only other useful info I could gather was my party level, party members, and time spent so far. Found a wikiFAQ with pictures and this may be where I'm at since it sounds unfamiliar and the era after it features a character I've never met. I remember the part before it that is an alternate version of their original time where monsters inhabit the town.

Man, Nintendo fanboys are the worst. Or fanboys in general that is. Even with Nintendo love padding in your post, it still gets dissected and attacked. If you say ANY criticisms towards a Nintendo franchise it wont matter.

It's like:
Nintendo Love, praise, love....criticism... love, love love, love love love.... love love. love
And they'll take it down to
criticism
You are an asshole! You don't know crap.

Yay.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Man, Nintendo fanboys are the worst. Or fanboys in general that is. Even with Nintendo love padding in your post, it still gets dissected and attacked. If you say ANY criticisms towards a Nintendo franchise it wont matter.

It's like:

And they'll take it down to

You are an asshole! You don't know crap.

Yay.[/QUOTE]
Nah, that's just Strell.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']In the End of Time hub area, so the only other useful info I could gather was my party level, party members, and time spent so far. Found a wikiFAQ with pictures and this may be where I'm at since it sounds unfamiliar and the era after it features a character I've never met. I remember the part before it that is an alternate version of their original time where monsters inhabit the town.[/QUOTE]

What do you remember doing last and how many of the "light columns" for time travel are open?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope I can figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do next in Chrono Trigger so I don't have to start over again. The FAQs I've looked through seem to say I'm about halfway through by the level of my party, but nothing seems familiar in the descriptions of the preceding parts of the game. Maybe the party members that are mentioned are the key to figuring it out.[/QUOTE]

My experience with Chrono Trigger is to go down and to the right as much as possible.

Sound is better.
It's a little corny, but sorta cute, Tifa. :p

Also, for some reason, the sound is working better on the first one now, though it's not great, I can at least make most of it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back