GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarkNessBear']I put Jesus on my ignore list a while ago, he doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people on CAG have visited my ignore list -- including JSP when he was randomly spamming stupid images in these threads. Now that he isn't doing that, he's returned to the land of the readable.

A certain other CAG, who visits the GGT from time to time, is on my ignore list though. I won't say who or why though.

Stupid ass storms. I want to game, but there's no point when the power could cut out at any moment. There are super mutants out there I need to murder. . . :cry:

My ignore list is empty. :bouncy: In fact, it has never had anyone on it. . .

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A certain other CAG, who visits the GGT from time to time, is on my ignore list though. I won't say who or why though.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A lot of people on CAG have visited my ignore list -- including JSP when he was randomly spamming stupid images in these threads. Now that he isn't doing that, he's returned to the land of the readable.

A certain other CAG, who visits the GGT from time to time, is on my ignore list though. I won't say who or why though.[/QUOTE]

Is it me?

And don't worry JSP, you'll never be on my ignore list.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Oh sorry, not you. Talking about the "Son of God". You are my lover.[/QUOTE]

I DIDNT GET THE JOKE

[quote name='corrosivefrost']A lot of people on CAG have visited my ignore list -- including JSP when he was randomly spamming stupid images in these threads. Now that he isn't doing that, he's returned to the land of the readable. .[/QUOTE]

Emily-De-Ravin.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gross.

Not the bitch but the Jesus/Bear love fest.[/QUOTE]

Someone doesn't believe in true love

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That bitch has sharp knees. File her under "Generic White Woman".

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MAH SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!

Almost Fallout 3 time.[/QUOTE]

The australian accent doesn't come through pics

I've only ever had one person on my ignore list , but I eventually took them off. Those from the OTT know who I'm talking about.

Almost done with Darksiders. Just have the last boss as far as the story goes , and some more farming to do as far as trophies go.

I can't wait for Darksiders 2 with online cope mode, EXTREME hack 'n' srash tietul.

BucZF.gif

But seriously though, multiplayer in Darksiders 2? Who wanted that?

Even if El Shaddai plays like shit I'm sold...

prob the first next-gen game to come out that is doing what I wished other games would in terms of using graphics power for aesthetic experimentation.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I've only ever had one person on my ignore list , but I eventually took them off. Those from the OTT know who I'm talking about.

Almost done with Darksiders. Just have the last boss as far as the story goes , and some more farming to do as far as trophies go.[/QUOTE]

The last dungeon was just a huge pain in the ass. at least for me it was.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Even if El Shaddai plays like shit I'm sold...

prob the first next-gen game to come out that is doing what I wished other games would in terms of using graphics power for aesthetic experimentation.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Although from what I've seen so far it looks like it should play just fine.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I had SuperPhillip on mine for a while, then I realized maybe it was just a bad first impression I got of him so I took him off.[/QUOTE]

Your first impression was probably right. He's just fun to laugh at though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I had SuperPhillip on mine for a while, then I realized maybe it was just a bad first impression I got of him so I took him off.[/QUOTE]

You're wrong.

I want to put theCheapestGamer on my ignore list... but he seems be getting better.

I just wish I could put Tori and Dean and the Kardashians on my permanent real life ignore list so I don't have to see that shit anymore. Damn gf has to like that crap...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Even if El Shaddai plays like shit I'm sold...

prob the first next-gen game to come out that is doing what I wished other games would in terms of using graphics power for aesthetic experimentation.[/QUOTE]

Rero! I'm trying to get into MHFU and I can't get very far. If you want to help me out that would be cool :p

Well I did go into my local Gamestop (it's a gaming store with the most knowledgeable gamers around) asking for that game and they told me it didn't exist as well. It all makes sense now!

Chac is right, this year is weak. I have a light release list for the rest of 2010 but expected it to be heavy after E3. But all I added was VC2, Layton 3, and Assassin's Creed: B. My whole list:

July - Shantae: Risky's Revenge
8/31 - Valkyria Chronicles 2
9/07 - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
9/20 - Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
10/31 - Rock Band 3
11/16 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Weak.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hrrrm.

Zeke's the same in inFAMOUS 2.

God this is irritating:

gaminfamouspreview2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Atleast the graphics are better. Just hope Zeke is not the same voice actor... so obnoxious.

infamous5.jpg

Crackdown 2 is as boring as the first. Bleh.

Graphics are not too hot either, but seems worse than the original.
It's open world though, so I guess that's a pass.

[quote name='pete5883']Chac is right, this year is weak. I have a light release list for the rest of 2010 but expected it to be heavy after E3. But all I added was VC2, Layton 3, and Assassin's Creed: B. My whole list:

July - Shantae: Risky's Revenge
8/31 - Valkyria Chronicles 2
9/07 - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
9/20 - Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
10/31 - Rock Band 3
11/16 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Weak.[/QUOTE]

Now you're making me go look for sure.

Ayup:
BlazBlue:CS
Dead Rising 2

Interested:
Deathsmiles
Crackdown 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Fallout: New Vegas
LBP2
Rock Band 3
Metroid Other M
Donkey Kong Returns
SW: TFU2
The Last Guardian*

I'm sure there's other stuff that's not yet really announced too.

[quote name='dallow']Crackdown 2 is as boring as the first. Bleh.

Graphics are not too hot either, but seems worse than the original.
It's open world though, so I guess that's a pass.[/QUOTE]

Oh, shut your face and go play something stupid like echochrome. :p

Busy year for me. :)

PSN/XBLA:
Ancients of Ooga
PixelJunk Shooter 2
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap
Limbo
DeathSpank
Shank
BattleBlock Theater
Comic Jumper
TerRover
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Super Meat Boy
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
A World of Keflings
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes HD
Tales of Space: About a Blob

Retail:
6/29 - Hot Shots Tennis (PSP)
7/6 - Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
7/6 - Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)
7/13 - NCAA Football 11 (Xbox 360, PS3)
8/31 - Valkyria Chronicles (PSP)
8/31 - Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360, PS3)
9/20 - Professor Layton and the Unwould Future (DS)
10/26 - Fable III (Xbox 360)
11/2 - Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
11/16 - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Xbox 360, PS3)
Fall 2010 - God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
Fall 2010 - Patapon 3 (PSP)
Fall 2010 - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (DS)
Fall 2010 - Okamiden (DS)
Fall 2010 - Epic Mickey (Wii)
Fall 2010 - Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)
Fall 2010 - Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Fall 2010 - Rock Band 3 (Xbox 360, PS3)
Fall 2010 - LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
Fall 2010 - SOCOM 4 (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back