GGT#28's Official Mascot Is Skittlez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saddened by the lack of Yu-Gi-Oh! on XBLA news :(

I played while working the Jump for Konami in April and it looked basically done, yet there's hardly any info about it. No release date, price or even achievements for it. I was hoping for something at E3 but there's no info to be had.

E3 for me was a complete wash. Sony & M$ went back to 2006 to try and jump on the Nintendo craze, and Nintendo . . . well they went back to 1996.

That said, I'm hopping on the 3DS bandwagon. Just as long as the MSRP is at least under $200.

Was this posted yet?

soundcomp360.jpg

Whisper quiet my ASS!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3774/welcome-to-valhalla-inside-the-new-250gb-xbox-360-slim/

It's not silent, but it is noticeably quieter than the old system. Also, it is a lot slicker-looking with all those shiny/reflective black surfaces, and with the touch-sensitive buttons...it's a PS3!

[quote name='gunm']It's not silent, but it is noticeably quieter than the old system. Also, it is a lot slicker-looking with all those shiny/reflective black surfaces, and with the touch-sensitive buttons...it's a PS3![/QUOTE]

Touch sensitive buttons suck -- I was very glad when I sold my 60gb PS3 and got a 120gb slim... the actual buttons are much better, IMO.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'm saddened by the lack of Yu-Gi-Oh! on XBLA news :(

I played while working the Jump for Konami in April and it looked basically done, yet there's hardly any info about it. No release date, price or even achievements for it. I was hoping for something at E3 but there's no info to be had.

E3 for me was a complete wash. Sony & M$ went back to 2006 to try and jump on the Nintendo craze, and Nintendo . . . well they went back to 1996.

That said, I'm hopping on the 3DS bandwagon. Just as long as the MSRP is at least under $200.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, downloadable titles are REALLY out of place at E3.

I'm attempting to listen to Giantbomb's last E3 podcast... but having Leigh Alexander on the show is making it unbearable. It's be great if someone could finish a sentence without her opening her mouth....

[quote name='DarkNessBear']

infamous5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I shouldn't have laughed at that....

I randomly decided to play through Crysis Warhead yesterday. I remembered really liking it, but when you can actually get the thing to run well with everything maxed.... man, that game rocks your face. Not just in terms of graphics, either -- the gameplay is off tha hook.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I'm attempting to listen to Giantbomb's last E3 podcast... but having Leigh Alexander on the show is making it unbearable. It's be great if someone could finish a sentence without her opening her mouth.....[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU! Yes, she is insanely obnoxious. It blows my mind that there are people defending her from the criticism she's be getting. Just because she's an attention whore.

And that podcast blew my mind. I was waiting in line for the 3DS for about 2 hours and was talking to this really nice guy from EA that did the UI for Dead Space. At the end he left and told me and my brother that we can come with him to the EA Booth and get to see Dead Space 2 (pass all the line) but we didn't do it. Then the next day I watched the live stream of Giant Bomb and he was on it! Thought that was a crazy coincidence.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm good whenever. If tomorrow night is good for you then I'll definitely let you know then. I suck at the game :lol:[/QUOTE]
It'll prob have to be later at night since I have guests over. If I'm slow in the menus its cuz my glasses broke for the 4th time.

[quote name='dallow']I'm thinking of getting Dead Rising 2 : Case 0 and skipping the retail game.
All I want is a taste.
[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong for me to say I wanna see the story then? :lol:

My credit cards are clear, but I'm soooo debating picking up that green MGS PSP bundle :bomb: :bomb:

ALSO, my video is finally up for my "Tester" entry. Check it out!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']THANK YOU! Yes, she is insanely obnoxious. It blows my mind that there are people defending her from the criticism she's be getting. Just because she's an attention whore.[/QUOTE]
Even before she pull the same crap last year I didn't like her.

Actually, scratch that. Lost Planet 2 is hella boring, time to go back up to Blockbuster after the Phils game... how was Nier or Risen? Any 360 games that might be a little lesser known that would be worth a rental?

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']ALSO, my video is finally up for my "Tester" entry. Check it out![/QUOTE]

The audio was pretty hard to hear, but I'll vote for you. Just put up a reminder in here or something.

I think you have to resubmit the video w/better audio Ches.

If I could submit a video, I'd have Nolan North dub over my voice. Or have Neil Patrick Harris standing in as me.

So I was going to trade my PSP Go for a normal PSP so I could use UMD's again...until I held the normal PSP and realized how uncomfortable it is in comparison.

:lol:

Yeah. For PSP2 Sony needs a system that feels like the PSP Go with 2 analog stick and tiny DS sized cartridges or something. it would be perfect then.

I don't think the PSP2 should even be made. The 3DS does pretty 3D, and it looks like it'll actually have good games. In a perfect world, a PSP successor would not exist.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd like to see the PSP2 just to see what they come up with.[/QUOTE]

Well it's Sony, so you can answer that question right now by looking at what Nintendo's come up with.

[quote name='whoknows']Maybe, although the PSP was different than the DS/GBA in a lot of ways, so you never know.[/QUOTE]

It was tha saaaame shit but with 3D graphics, worse frame rates, and no games.

I still don't understand why companies are so insistent on churning out shooters for that fuckin' thing. They are fucking impossible to control or enjoy.

Well they went more for the portable PS2 route with media stuff, which was cool. Sony definitely needs to work on the piracy issue with the PSP2.

And Syphon Filter was pretty good.

Syphon Filter was the most generic game ever. They could've just called it Spy Shooter or Gun Game. If it were on a console, nobody would give a fuck... as demonstrated by the PS2 Syphon Filter games.

The original Syphon Filter was pretty novel back in '99, though. I bought it -- I'll admit it.

I liked Syphon Filter on PS2. My first online co-op game. Good times. Too bad they shut down the servers for it.

The other ones are just ports of the PSP games. No one should care. They're great on the PSP though.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well it's Sony, so you can answer that question right now by looking at what Nintendo's come up with.[/QUOTE]

IT'S FUNNY BECUZ IT'S TRUE!

[quote name='Chacrana']It was tha saaaame shit but with 3D graphics, worse frame rates, and no games.

I still don't understand why companies are so insistent on churning out shooters for that fuckin' thing. They are fucking impossible to control or enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Peace Walker?

[quote name='whoknows']I liked Syphon Filter on PS2. My first online co-op game. Good times. Too bad they shut down the servers for it.

The other ones are just ports of the PSP games. No one should care. They're great on the PSP though.[/QUOTE]Syphon Filter on PSP (Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow) is beyond excellent. I absolutely love both games.

I absolutely love my PSPs, which is why I have three of them. Might buy a fourth one so I can have a PSP-3000 (will get a KH bundle one maybe).

Me too. I played through the first 3 hours of Crysis 1... I might finish it tonight. I definitely prefer Warhead's speedier pace.

Got X-Men Vs. Street Fighter for Saturn in the mail, too. Neato. I guess I should think about hooking up my Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back