GGT 291 Renders Indignate a Renderfarm so he can Render Renders While His Renders Render.

My girlfriend bought tickets to Bomb the Music Industry!'s farewell show in Brooklyn next month as one of my Christmas.gifts. I'm over the moon

Bros. This site I frequent is doing a Zelda character redesign. Take any character from the franchise and make 'em sci-fi. Thinking of doing a John Carpenter's The Thing/Majora spin. Help me think of shit.
Goron Solo, who doesn't want to see a Goron Smuggler? Ganondorf with some Klingon armor and a Ma'Tok staff. An A.I themed Saria. Or just every single Zelda character dressed up in Sgt. Johnsons outfit.

I didn't want to waste any of my 500 gb on that trash. Speaking of which man I probably should get rid of my ps3 haven't turned it on in a month.

Eh 158$ from amazon for it whatevs. I played the games I wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to talk a lot with people on here. About what it is beyond me because your interests only seem to gauge from Hatsunu Miku to godzilla.

I still have AIM AND a Yahoo account. I can't let go of the past.

VCRs only.
How come you're not on my AIM? I would be on it right now if you were.

This reminds on how I was thinking about how I don't have your number yesterday and how it's probably because of your gurl being all jelly and shit.

It's kool brah, I gotch u.

I hope you enjoy playing that alone.
By playing you mean put on the shelf with my other my mega man shit then yes I play with it

I guess I'll PM frosty I hope he doesn't block me he seems like he would block me cause its me you know.

By playing you mean put on the shelf with my other my mega man shit then yes I play with it

I guess I'll PM frosty I hope he doesn't block me he seems like he would block me cause its me you know.
If you were my AIM friend you could ask me to pass your message along to Frosty.

That's weird, Uraizen is playing One Piece Warriors 2 by himself.

Specifically, himself and not whoknows.

That's like me playing a multiplayer game on 360 and not playing it with GUNNM Dawg.

That's like me playing a multiplayer game on 360 and not playing it with GUNNM Dawg.
That would be pretty weird and heart breaking.

I guess uraizen got tired of whoknows using top tier Garp all the time.

isn't one piece warriors 2 on ps3, and ps vita only? you obviously favor playing games on xbox 360.

isn't one piece warriors 2 on ps3, and ps vita only? you obviously favor playing games on xbox 360.
Not that whatever you said is relevant to Uraizen playing One Piece without Whoknows, but I'm a PC gamer who just happens to have a shitty PC, gawd.

That's better then being a Vita gamer who owns a Vita.

Statistically, you play more games than them.

Leda is having an anxiety attack about seeing the Hobbit.

BbVLHhwCIAExYMJ.jpg

bread's done
Back