GGT 293 doesn't care about interactive stories unless it has scene girls, Godzilla, or Leda in it

Robert Carlyle made me enjoy Once upon a Time.  Without him, I probably would have hated that show.  Or at least the first season which is all I've seen of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, he's only acting like he's his son?

That was be weird for Will Smith's first actual son who gets no attention whatsoever.
sorry, i should of been more clear. he is will smiths biological son, but he is also an actor, who started in some major films. like such films as The Karate Kid, and after earth

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you liking it? I was planning on playing it eventually, but it's taken so long for me to get to it I was just going to wait for you to say whether or not it's actually worth playing.
I think it's worth playing, at least once.

But playing on Survivor makes it a whole new game, almost, with ridiculous difficulty in spots. :lol:

I think it might be my favorite ND game of this generation... and the more I see people's criticisms of it, the more I like it. ;)

The dialogue/story is well written, the gameplay is fun, the story is pretty good overall with a lot of "feels" type moments.

When you amp the difficulty from normal to survival, it gets ridiculous... if you like stealth gameplay and a challenge, it's insane.

Normal mode gives you a "listen" mode which darkens the screen and lets you focus on enemy movement -- you can see patterns they're walking and plan accordingly. You also have adequate ammo and craft material so that while it's tense because you're afraid you *could* run out of ammo, if you're a good shot and plan attacks/movement well, you don't.

When you move to survival, the AI gets smarter, the threshold for noise detection is lowered, it removes all button prompts from QTEs and the like so you have to be a good judge of it you can get close enough to get the button press to trigger a stealth grab, etc. And ammo and supplies are non-fucking-existent. I'm back to chapter 4 or so on my survivor+ playthrough (using the trick for getting it to be your second playthrough without having to beat survivor mode first) so I have 1 of the 2 health upgrades, moderately upgraded weapons, and some other "bonuses" and it's still hard.

I'm trying to get all the single player trophies before I ship it off to someone.

Anyone here watch game theory on youtube? I just watched a theory on link is dead in majora's mask and holy shit it makes sense also lines up with twilight princess' shade and a video on dr.light is evil.
Wait, because Link died in Majora's Mask, Dr. Light is evil?

Did you watch the Mario ones?

bread's done
Back