GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

You mean complete ripoff of mega man.

#inafunegoingtocourt

#supportcapcom
Uh please inafune was smart unlike those guys who tried to kickstart that ghost n goblins game and then capcom shut it down. lolol

I'm sure capcom looked up all the law books they could to see if they could shut down inafune-san but he prevailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're waiting until he has the kickstarter money in hand so they can take it.

#stealingiswrong

#infauneisathief

Just ordered The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Wii U! I'm heading to Gamestop here in a minute to grab Monster Hunter and The Wonderful 101 as well

I know DayZ's Early Access isn't in bad shape. But they're about as indie as an 'independent' Square Enix title.

I've played nearly every R&C game (and beat them) but not Quest for Booty. Going through it now since it came free with Into the Nexus (which I'll start after), graphics don't hold up well, but it's nice playing classic style R&C after the travesty that was All 4 One.

Hey guys,

Someone is being mean to me

ucph.jpg

I've played nearly every R&C game (and beat them) but not Quest for Booty. Going through it now since it came free with Into the Nexus (which I'll start after), graphics don't hold up well, but it's nice playing classic style R&C after the travesty that was All 4 One.
Quest for Booty was ass, man. It's like a diet version of R&C. But I also got Nexus which I'll start soon, let me know what you think of it.

CoH is my favorite RTS. I actually made a mock-up UI for the original Company of Heroes as a console port (personal dream).

WaTTEwb.png

CoH2 didn't even have the Japanese faction after 6 years after the first (wtf?). 

Make sure to watch the system breakdown videos for wonderful 101. Otherwise a lot of the mechanics aren't well explained.

bread's done
Back