GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

I have trails evo I bought it on release day and only played the MP for like a week or two haven't touched it since

I don't know

Got The Hobbit Extended Edition on Blu-ray for Christmas, so I figured I'd watch it tonight.

PS3 is being repaired, so I can't watch it there.

Tried to watch it on my laptop, but I keep getting errors regarding AACS keys.

VLC player won't come to my rescue either.

Girlfriend's laptop won't play blu rays or dvds at all.

Digital copy is having sound problems.

This is why people pirate things.

That's the game where if you don't play for a while when you come back everything just sucks right?
They've patched it to be less that way, if at all.

Got The Hobbit Extended Edition on Blu-ray for Christmas, so I figured I'd watch it tonight.

PS3 is being repaired, so I can't watch it there.

Tried to watch it on my laptop, but I keep getting errors regarding AACS keys.

VLC player won't come to my rescue either.

Girlfriend's laptop won't play blu rays or dvds at all.

Digital copy is having sound problems.

This is why people pirate things.
Get's Blu-Ray Disc. Doesn't have Blu-Ray Player.

Condones Pirating.

My ex-roommate had lived in the apartment for 5 years when I moved in and had no way whatsoever to watch a movie in the living room. Had people over and tried to watch something and it was a constant train of confusing disappointment. TV was SD so no HDMI. Wii doesn't play DVDs (I guess I should've expected this but had no idea). He had a PS2 plugged in, but turned out the disc drive was fucked to hell and wouldn't play any discs.

He spent literally 12 hours a day watching Let's Play videos on the Wii's youtube browser, so i guess he's doing well

What the--?  I think this alleged "Steam Community" is total fucking bullshit.  Who the hell would vote for $25 Injustice over $10 KOF?  Isn't the point of these sales to save a shit ton of money?  Why would you pick the least amount of savings?  And even if you think Injustice is way better than KOFXIII, I can't justify paying $25 for it on a flash sale. SMH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get's Blu-Ray Disc. Doesn't have Blu-Ray Player.

Condones Pirating.
Both my laptop and my girlfriend's have Blu Ray players. Mine refuses to work with the Hobbit and hers refuses to work at all at the moment. Blu Ray software for pc apparently sucks. At least the built in stuff.

And I'm not condoning piracy but I am saying that it's stupid for legit copies of movies to be such a hassle on pc with this drm.

Edit: It's also stupid that the digital copy has to go through this Flixster service. It offers streaming or download which sounds nice but both result in sound glitches in the movie.

I have nine bucks on my iTunes account (got a gift card for Christmas and used a dollar to buy Ghost Trick), can anyone here recommend some music?

Both my laptop and my girlfriend's have Blu Ray players. Mine refuses to work with the Hobbit and hers refuses to work at all at the moment. Blu Ray software for pc apparently sucks. At least the built in stuff.

And I'm not condoning piracy but I am saying that it's stupid for legit copies of movies to be such a hassle on pc with this drm.

Edit: It's also stupid that the digital copy has to go through this Flixster service. It offers streaming or download which sounds nice but both result in sound glitches in the movie.
you gotta get a legit blu-ray player, or use your ps3 to play blu ray once it is fixed. the blu-ray on laptops are not useless.

For everlasting peace: 25 years of mega man
yo, gunnm, if you have any old games, you might want to check out bestbuys special trade in promotions that updates tonight, and starts tomorrow.. they are running a 3 select games towards a new game for $9.99 similar to gamestop, except you are just given a $50 minium trade in value gift card, and you can do what you will with it.

Link Between Worlds is pretty fun so far. I've never been a big Zelda fan but I got it for Christmas and I'm just heading into Zora territory. The painting gimmick is pretty neat and having a map on the bottom screen is really helpful.

yo, gunnm, if you have any old games, you might want to check out bestbuys special trade in promotions that updates tonight, and starts tomorrow.. they are running a 3 select games towards a new game for $9.99 similar to gamestop, except you are just given a $50 minium trade in value gift card, and you can do what you will with it.
where do you see this

Having seen Desolation of Smaug today I can now say for sure that I only ever want to see these movies once, and there are parts of Desolation of Smaug where once was even too much.

Also, I didn't see the first film in 3D HFR but I did see the second one in it, and my god that is annoying for me, lots of things just looked like they were moving at an incorrect speed, such that any kind of motion of anything was rather distracting.

Good.

Also, good work with Leda.

So the Riddick games are $3.75 at GOG. Been wanting to play them since I saw the screenshots on GamePro. Finally get to do it. Maybe in the Summer!
photo-thumb-288570.jpg

macmacmacmacmacmac

lol Amazon just emailed me a link to buy this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_196050_106373530_pe_button/?ASIN=B00F77MAC2

and right on the page 

Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Just got around to beating A Link Between Worlds, easily one of my favorite games this year, and a top Zelda game as well! My only downside was it was a little easy and I never saw the Game over/Continue screen once, but I'm sure that Hero Mode will change that :eek:

Just got around to beating A Link Between Worlds, easily one of my favorite games this year, and a top Zelda game as well! My only downside was it was a little easy and I never saw the Game over/Continue screen once, but I'm sure that Hero Mode will change that :eek:
I think I'm still at painting 3. I really should play the game... not sure why I keep putting it off.

1 bar wifi connection thestruggleisreal

bread's done
Back