GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

Oh man, I forgot to tell you guys about this dream I had the other night where GUNNM Dawg and Mega Man and like some other stuff. I can't remember it that well but it was kraaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzy.

thats kinda sad

Also how am I supposed to make my money back if the I can only sell the 320 gb? I didn't get the slim adapter
i am only celebrating christmas with my family, not traveling miles away to celebrate with my extended families i don't even like, and have to force to sit down, and eat dinner with.

One of you ziggas recommended this batarang controller to me and after charging it for 3+ hours I can still find no way to power it unless it's plugged in.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of you ziggas recommended this batarang controller to me and after charging it for 3+ hours I can still find no way to power it unless it's plugged in.
you got bamboozled, the batarang controller is average at best for a third party controller. FIrst party controller will always reign supreme.

PS+ January: Don't Starve for the PS4; DmC, Bioshock Infinite, and Brothers for the PS3; Smart As... and Worms for the Vita.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

PS+ January: Don't Starve for the PS4; DmC, Bioshock Infinite, and Brothers for the PS3; Smart As... and Worms for the Vita.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.
dmc is worth the ps+ plus price tag of $49.99. i am tempted just to get a ps+plus subscription just to support capcom, since they are in financial trouble.

It wasn't bad for $20.

Maybe if it was a dollar.

I think I'm going to buy Ride to Hell: Retribution instead of Remember Me.
damn that game is bad , according to angry joe ride to hell is basically an interactive simulation sex game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HTKWX15oo

do you mean youtube.com, the video sharing website? and Capcom Co., Ltd, the makers of such game franchises such as Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, and the fighting game series Street Fighter?

Played some Disney Infinity online, the worlds that Disney puts out each week are kind of neat, the game has those stupid 4 point achievements though :(

I want to get into Infinity, but the way they split up the characters bugs the shit out of me. Admittedly I may cave anyways if they ever introduce like a classic Disney Afternoon line (Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Tailspin, Darkwing of course).

I was the watching the Lakers game with my mom and two of my dogs decided to get into a fight over her and we were able to break them up, but one of them decided to go back and try to kill the other dog and yeah...the master bedroom carpet is covered with blood and my mom's finger got bitten by one of the dogs badly, so I spent my Christmas in the hospital!

do you mean youtube.com, the video sharing website? and Capcom Co., Ltd, the makers of such game franchises such as Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, and the fighting game series Street Fighter?
yes ! also devil may cry, remember me, lost planet

I was the watching the Lakers game with my mom and two of my dogs decided to get into a fight over her and we were able to break them up, but one of them decided to go back and try to kill the other dog and yeah...the master bedroom carpet is covered with blood and my mom's finger got bitten by one of the dogs badly, so I spent my Christmas in the hospital!
so you bite your mom's finger?

I want to get into Infinity, but the way they split up the characters bugs the shit out of me. Admittedly I may cave anyways if they ever introduce like a classic Disney Afternoon line (Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Tailspin, Darkwing of course).
Yeah, how the characters are split up does kinda suck, but if you can get into just exploring the worlds people made it's a lot of fun, and it's cool that it has an online mode. I'd love to see some classic characters like that as well.

Right now I have: Jack Sparrow, Sully, Mr. Incredible (three it came with), Buzz, Jessie, Woody, Barbossa, Ralph, and Jack Skellington

That's terrible, one of the reasons I've never really been a dog person is how they can get (plus allergies), but I hope everything is okay

That's terrible, one of the reasons I've never really been a dog person is how they can get (plus allergies), but I hope everything is okay
People can get even worse. I guess you're not a people person?

Down with People.

People can get even worse. I guess you're not a people person?

Down with People.
tumblr_mpc45dcux11rhguiao1_400.gif

one flew over the cuckoo's nest awesome movie and sad

Oh man, I forgot to tell you guys about this dream I had the other night where GUNNM Dawg and Mega Man and like some other stuff. I can't remember it that well but it was kraaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzy.
Oh please I am not worthy to be mentioned in the same breathe as sir mega man

You were making the new Mega Man game.

It was sooooooooo kray.
I wish we probably won't see another mega man game for at least another 10 years. Keiji is off making ninja gaiden and an action platformer so I guess I'll just have to hold that wonderful dream to my chest

bread's done
Back