GGT 295 Went Out To The Coast, Got Together, Had A Few Laughs

No I only paid $100 for it. I mean if he gave me the slim adapter I would just go to gamestop and get my money back he put a 320gb in the xbox but its the fat adapter
then you got more than the $100 you paid for, some sellers would of just ship you a piece of large brick. like the ebay scam sellers for sold ps vitas for $100

Last edited by a moderator:
That defeats the purpose of playing on-the-go!
i cannot play on-the-go consoles for more than 2 hours without my eyes getting tired. i want to play vita games on the bigger screen tvs i have at home.

i dont know how to dl things!

I'm trying to dl it and its make a weird noise

Gawd, since I'm moving out in the next couple months my family got all empty nest on me and spoiled me rotten this year. Bioshock Infinite, Splinter Cell Conviction, and that Wii U Mario/Luigi Bros + Luigi Wiimote + Nintendoland bundle that was floating around recently.

its too bad your family didn't give you the wii u sooner you missed out on mega man x on sale for $2 guess you'll have to buy it full price now

support capcom

well, just picked up some cheap blu rays today from bestbuy $4.99 sale, total recall 2012, the raid , starship troopers invasion, edward scrissor hands, donnie drako, district 9,evil dead, black hawk down, looper, and men in black 3. the reason i bought this much, was because of bestbuys stupid $25 min to qualify for free delivery.

'Nam dog needs food badly.
zkX99aV.gif

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opOUwDc1O-Q[/youtube]

I got a bunch of games, a few movies, and some extra stuff like a few earbuds, a headset for the Wii U, some micro USB cables I needed, the last Zelda CE guide to complete the collection with that chest.

So who's watching Keanu Reeves today?

I know I am!
Oh man, I wish I could go see that today :/

I recently found out cloning is still a thing this generation, so maybe I'll take a crack at it when the fiancee gets home with her 3DS. Of course, that still leaves me actually needing to GET a damned shiny.
I think I got poke'd out way faster this time, plus with the floodgates opening with all the hacked stuff coming through the bank I'm basically done with the online in that game, stuff's stupid.

Oddly enough I think the Vita is worth owning. Personally, I think it has a few good games to justify the price. Then again, I LITERALLY bought one only for Persona 4 Golden. Between the indie games and the RPGs coming out for it, along with games like Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, and DJMAX Technika Tune, it's proven to be worth it. The memory card prices do suck though, but at least there are more sales now than before!
I bought a Vita and the games I wanted for that Vita, yet I don't touch it and the 3DS has so much more stuff that's interesting for me, kinda wish I didn't buy a Vita yet :/

It's morally right to return Nintendoland toward 3D World, right?
Nintendoland is actually pretty darn fun though, especially if you can get a group of people playing.

got a pair of Beats by Dre and some athletic, 'murrica calf socks. wish i got more people gifts but having 7 other siblings is rough.

and sony smash bros is apparently a hit. 

Merry Christmas everyone!  :grouphug:

For gifts I got: Captain Marvel shirt, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pikmin shirt, Gotham Central graphic novels, Earthbound shirt, Ms. Marvel shirt, a scented candle, Tearaway, a Supergirl statue, and The Walking Dead: Compendium One.

1545160_10153718896830160_1647066840_n.jpg

1546125_10153718896840160_1886111866_n.jpg

I dropped my Vita and it got chipped. :(
That sucks, I knocked mine off my TV stand by catching the charging cable one time, but luckily it seemed to be alright. I'm always a little worried I'll manage to damage stuff though because I can be a bit of a klutz, which is why I have a super thick case on my phone, which has proved useful because I have dropped that at least a couple times.

My extended family/friends/girlfriend also blessed me with a lot of shit, notably Splinter Cell Subtitle Whatever and Bioshock Infinite snagged during Black Friday, Boy Meets World on DVD, tickets to Bomb the Music Industry's final show, A Link Between Worlds, and an e-shop card.

Too bad Nintendo's online is fucked as shit today. Been playing Mario Bros U with the fam though and I've been drinking for 3 days straight.

So what esential soft/hardware is there for the Wii U? Looking into:

Super Mario 3D World (obv)

Some kind of pro controller

Additional WiiMotes?

ZombiU? Looks interesting

Got some Amazon cred coming so I'm open to opinions/suggestions.

What's good on eshop? Looking at Earthbound (never played) but IDK what else.

Can we, like, not talk about the Wii U and talk about Boy Meets World instead?

Come on, Mr. Feeny! FEENAY. FEE-E-E-ENAY!

Hey you guys are nerds right? I'm not really into comics but I do dig comixology and they're having a funky fresh sale on a lot of stuff i've heard of

including

The Dark Knight Returns

Batman: Year One

Fables Vol 1

Kingdom Come

Hush

The Killing Joke

is any of that shit worth my digimoney?

The future wife got me a vita and Super Mario 3d world. She also got me fear agent volume 1, green arrow year one, and a sandman vol 5.

Ok, my official haul:

$120 straight cash

$80 in amazon gift cards

$50 grocery gift card

Skylanders Swap Force

Super Mario 3D World

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Puppeteer

Ready Player One

Luigi Headphones

Penny Arcade Vol. 9

$20 PSN Card

Pretty awesome haul.

Hey you guys are nerds right? I'm not really into comics but I do dig comixology and they're having a funky fresh sale on a lot of stuff i've heard of

including

The Dark Knight Returns

Fables Vol 1

Kingdom Come

Hush

The Killing Joke

Of that I've only read Batman: Year One and Fables Vol 1. Batman: Year One is a great Batman story. Fables is also fun assuming you like fairy tales, it's really long though, and the really awesome parts are kind of spread out, but it wouldn't be a bad purchase assuming it's cheap to find out if you'd like to read more of the series.

ugh cant get my batarang controller to sync with my PS3 at all, it only works when plugged in whats up
My PS3 did that too I had to use a PS2 controller because it refused to sync with the controller it came with.

Cheap japanese shit.

Too bad Nintendo's online is fucked as shit today. Been playing Mario Bros U with the fam though and I've been drinking for 3 days straight.

So what esential soft/hardware is there for the Wii U? Looking into:

Super Mario 3D World (obv)

Some kind of pro controller

Additional WiiMotes?

ZombiU? Looks interesting

Got some Amazon cred coming so I'm open to opinions/suggestions.

What's good on eshop? Looking at Earthbound (never played) but IDK what else.
A lot of online stuff is messed up today, Nintendo and Steam are both having problems, haven't checked the Xbox or Playstation yet.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is by far the best online co-op game on the Wii U and one I'd be open to playing so I'd highly recommend that.

ZombiU is a neat concept that is worth getting at the cheaper prices you can find it at now.

Lego City Undercover is actually a pretty cool game, probably the best LEGO game since it's free roam and has the levels like the normal ones built in.

including

The Dark Knight Returns

Fables Vol 1

Kingdom Come

Hush

The Killing Joke

This stuff is all on sale in the Amazon Kindle comic store as well so I'm also open to hearing opinions on them.

Merry Christmas everyone! :grouphug:

For gifts I got: Captain Marvel shirt, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pikmin shirt, Gotham Central graphic novels, Earthbound shirt, Ms. Marvel shirt, a scented candle, Tearaway, a Supergirl statue, and The Walking Dead: Compendium One.

1545160_10153718896830160_1647066840_n.jpg

1546125_10153718896840160_1886111866_n.jpg
I've been on that bed.

Me and Icebeast have the same Captain Marvel shirt. We must be best friends.
Oh, ok. Wow.

I mean, have you even been on his bed?

I'm sure mo will be on your bed before me so thats cool

reading some mega man comics before I go to my family's dinner. jelly?

Just got a surprise $25 GameStop gift card, thought I was done getting stuff :O Now I have $50 to spend there.

I'm sure mo will be on your bed before me so thats cool

reading some mega man comics before I go to my family's dinner. jelly?
Wow, I would get brought up for something like that :/

i don't even have to leave my home, i am eating my dinner right now
thats kinda sad

Also how am I supposed to make my money back if the I can only sell the 320 gb? I didn't get the slim adapter

bread's done
Back