GGT 2o9 Plays Chubby Bunny wif Matt and Taryn! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I just switched out of one of my final semester of college classes and into English 101

I'm finally gonna learn to read[/QUOTE]

I skipped out of the preliminary writing classes in college, but I heard they were a horrible amount of work for the credits.

[quote name='The Crotch']Hm. That situation doesn't sound too familiar, Joel. And I don't have the game installed on this computer so I can't even boot up an old save file and check it out or anything. I really don't remember any droids that you had to blow up to progress. Like, a couple containers, and a side room for T3, but not this. You sure you're even trying to go in the right direction? If you are where I think you are, there are multiple ways to go...
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's literally nowhere else to go. I've gone everywhere now. So, I'm just going to restart my file. Gonna take lots of screenshots too!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished Miami: Hotline. It was basically the perfect length. It didn't overstay it's welcome and the mechanics remained fun throughout it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a good length. It left me wanting more, but not in a bad way. More like a "I would buy a sequel" kinda way. Plus it seems very replayable with the scoring system. It was definitely a surprise hit for me, and probably my second favorite game of the year.

Thanks for the gift Frosty!

I'm probably not going to be able to join you guys on Skype tonight unless you're up fairly late since I'll be over at my dad's house for most of the evening and having diner with his neighbors. I wouldn't be able to join in 3S since I don't have my PS3 with me (but that does sound like fun, haha), I do have UMvC3 and SFxT for Vita with me if any of you guys with those ever want to play that sometime in the next two weeks.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I skipped out of the preliminary writing classes in college, but I heard they were a horrible amount of work for the credits.[/QUOTE]

My school has two sets of required English classes - you have to take 101 and 102, or 103 and 104 (determined by your English SAT scores, obviously the second set is the advanced version). I took 103 and 102 as a freshman and they were basically blow off classes even then. So I'm gonna go ahead and take 101 as an elective, bang out a bunch of stupid papers (I'm an English major) and be on my merry way.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']MGS HD didn't come out in 2012.[/QUOTE]
damn its been out for that long already?

you're right came out last year dayummm

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']My school has two sets of required English classes - you have to take 101 and 102, or 103 and 104 (determined by your English SAT scores, obviously the second set is the advanced version). I took 103 and 102 as a freshman and they were basically blow off classes even then. So I'm gonna go ahead and take 101 as an elective, bang out a bunch of stupid papers (I'm an English major) and be on my merry way.[/QUOTE]

Being an english major you're probably used to that BS anyways.

Love you, Indignate!

a6nm8.jpg

[quote name='linkpwns']Is it sad that I really wanna play
WoW
again?[/QUOTE]

I felt the opposite of this, and then a friend, laughing, gifted me Mists. I had planned to quit about two years ago for good. `_o It's one of those games that is pretty much impossible NOT play again someday.

#cocaine

Lords of Shadow is pretty effin' sick. Screw spiders.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That reminds me... When are we making our GOTY lists guys?[/QUOTE]

I think I make one it's going to be one of the shortest ever, I wasn't really into too much that came out this year, which already didn't seem like all that much.

i think i had a dream where arturo sanchez was explaining hit box data to me, with every one of akuma's moves in a framed chart. i thought maybe i had come across it on youtube when i was really drunk but i cant find the video anywhere.

it was way too detailed to be a dream

[quote name='distgfx']We opened presents early for reasons. My haul:

$50 Steam card
$20 PSN card
$300

Hell yes.[/QUOTE]

Nice.
I got some of my gifts early too:
Tickets to a comedy show
Hardcover Game of Thrones
Steelers PJ pants

[quote name='icebeast']Thanks for the gift Frosty!

I'm probably not going to be able to join you guys on Skype tonight unless you're up fairly late since I'll be over at my dad's house for most of the evening and having diner with his neighbors. I wouldn't be able to join in 3S since I don't have my PS3 with me (but that does sound like fun, haha), I do have UMvC3 and SFxT for Vita with me if any of you guys with those ever want to play that sometime in the next two weeks.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Merry Christmas.

I have both those games if you want to play. Just let me know and we can figure out a time or something. SFxT is even cross play so Uraizen or I (or even Hank) could play that with you as well using our PS3s.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nice.
I got some of my gifts early too:
Tickets to a comedy show
Hardcover Game of Thrones
Steelers PJ pants

You're welcome. Merry Christmas.

I have both those games if you want to play. Just let me know and we can figure out a time or something. SFxT is even cross play so Uraizen or I (or even Hank) could play that with you as well using our PS3s.[/QUOTE]

Avoid spoilers for the series like the plague.

[quote name='Indignate']How does one wrap $300? Like, in a sock?

Or did your whitebread family just hand you a check?[/QUOTE]
My mom gave me $300 for xmas in that bank paper you get. I spent $60 of it on video game shirts D=

Merry (east coast) Christmas ya goons. I know I don't hang out here much anymore and when I do it's mostly Gizmos, but I'm glad to have you weird internet people in my life.

Mikey, did you buy me a dvd of the hunger games for Christmas?

tumblr_me75jnN8Dh1qcga5ro1_500.gif

[quote name='The Crotch']Spoiler alert: if you come at the king, you best not miss.[/QUOTE]

What if me and the King are in cahoots?

[quote name='distgfx']It came with a card, asshole.[/QUOTE]

So an emotionless check inside a card designed to speak for people who can't be bothered to come up with words about feelings themselves? Wonderful.

luv u

Did anyone end up playing 3S tonight? I didn't even realize it was so late till just now, so I'm sorry if I missed it. I was making cookies.

I love each and every one of you and I hope you have the most merry Christmas possible.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No 3S, I just played Batman, nobody bothered to hit me up or inquire about it.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)[/QUOTE]

When you're the one who suggests it, you should be the one to bug everybody.

Merry Christmas, Jesus.

[quote name='distgfx']When you're the one who suggests it, you should be the one to bug everybody.

Merry Christmas, Jesus.[/QUOTE]
It's my birthday. :cool:

Also this.

GrumpyCat3S.png

I also love Uraizen.

And specifically only the people who continue to post in the GGT. People who pretend to quit are very lame and should just go braid their hair on their 5 year old girl of a head.

[quote name='Indignate']I also love Uraizen.

And specifically only the people who continue to post in the GGT. People who pretend to quit are very lame and should just go braid their hair on their 5 year old girl of a head.[/QUOTE]
Where is that 5 year old girl? I haven't seen her in a couple of days.

[quote name='distgfx']'Sup.[/QUOTE]
'Tsup, bro? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back