GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Sony Smash finally decided to finish updating. Didn't know I had Zeus and Issac. Someone here must have given me the code for them.

I really wish they would have just leased Skrillex for this game. That theme might as just as well be a tame ass First of the Equinox.
So when you want to play?

IDK Whenever.

Watching Agents of Shield. Like, I don't care about Skye and the character arc that she doesn't really have and I've just never really been a big fan of monster of the week shows that aren't Supernatural. Plus, every episode seems to have the shady background villain and I don't know if it's suppose to be the same organization or different or if we're even suppose to care about that.

Also, Whoknows is following Leda on twitter and I don't like that one bit.

IDK Whenever.

Watching Agents of Shield. Like, I don't care about Skye and the character arc that she doesn't really have and I've just never really been a big fan of monster of the week shows that aren't Supernatural. Plus, every episode seems to have the shady background villain and I don't know if it's suppose to be the same organization or different or if we're even suppose to care about that.
So we should play as soon as possible then, also keep watching that show, it will answer some stuff you probably want answered

They are bringing in some real comic characters like Deathlocke, Sif and Lorelei, so I would like to watch that.

The entitlement that some of the people in the AWD thread think they have is so weird.

Some of them are saying that they feel physically sick cuz someone on SD bought up three PS4s.

I understand why whoknows hangs around these people now. He feeds off that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony Smash finally decided to finish updating. Didn't know I had Zeus and Issac. Someone here must have given me the code for them.

I really wish they would have just leased Skrillex for this game. That theme might as just as well be a tame ass First of the Equinox.
Hey! That's the 2013 X Games theme!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I had a dream last night where I hooked up with Melonie Mac.
Excuse you?

Ok cool.

Let me just select you from my contact list and choose call.

...oh wait.
Hey... I'm here.

Studying. But whatever.

The entitlement that some of the people in the AWD thread think they have is so weird.

Some of them are saying that they feel physically sick cuz someone on SD bought up three PS4s.

I understand why whoknows hangs around these people now. He feeds off that shit.
Te gusta?

But when people trip it's a perfect chance to Falcon Punch them! (Yeah, I know, it's weird that they have the tripping in the first place)

I didn't know Captain Falcon was not usable in Brawl normally? He's one of my mains and I do very well with him when I play with my buddies.

I think the other thing is just that I played a lot of the standard so that's how I know everything to be, so outside of the sequel I kinda like just sticking with how I've known it
I feel ya. I promise, I've played more Smash than a normal human should. If you presented Project M to someone without prior knowledge, it'd feel like an official entry.

Falcon's far from unusable in Brawl. Still fun, just a far cry of the light speed murder machine he once was. Smash is one of those games where you can make anything work though. Been that way for every iteration.

I feel ya. I promise, I've played more Smash than a normal human should. If you presented Project M to someone without prior knowledge, it'd feel like an official entry.

Falcon's far from unusable in Brawl. Still fun, just a far cry of the light speed murder machine he once was. Smash is one of those games where you can make anything work though. Been that way for every iteration.
I definitely want to play Smash with this guy, he gets it! (Or even Sony Smash I guess)

Excuse you?
I hooked up with Melonie Mac.

I laid in her lap and we talked about her videos and then we did stuff to each other.

This one. You know her.

8395c1a2896911e3ae811209a296472f_8.jpg

Te gusta?
Si.

bread's done
Back