GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Do you have Smash still as well or no? I'd totally be down for playing both online if you do, I like Smash more and it's also great in a 4 player group, but I'm sure Sony Smash is fun as well!
I have Smash! And because I'm so far back in my backlog, I haven't even played it yet. Never even bothered to set my Wii up to the WiFi, but I'm sure I'd have no problems. I would probably suck though, even with my experience in the previous entries.

I have Smash! And because I'm so far back in my backlog, I haven't even played it yet. Never even bothered to set my Wii up to the WiFi, but I'm sure I'd have no problems. I would probably suck though, even with my experience in the previous entries.
And this guy, I guess we have him as well!

We could probably get a group going I bet, I think if you get it there would be enough people for 4? I believe Action and Blue might have it.

Shield does pick up quite a bit as it goes on, definitely a lot better now then I thought it was going to be
I might download it, then... Hmmm....

Only problem would be that I'd need to beat it again since my Wiis keep breaking and Nintendo is made up of fucking retards that think save locking is okay.

Oh, hey Shepherd Book.

How long until we got Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk to show up this?
I give it until next season.

I give it until next season.
For realz doe, the super powered dude in this first episode was in Angel too.

It was alright. The characters are mostly whatever but they had those weird Joss Whedon quirky funny moments though.

I'll probably watch up to epsiode 4 tonight. Still got to see what kind of show this is in terms of format.

I never played the Screaming Mantis boss battle with a controller with rumble until just now. That was one of the best cutscenes ever.

Wait, so for your monthly random post in the GGT, you post a very old Lights video that has already shown up here multiple times instead of something recent from a band you really like?

Ur Weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEmTsfFL5A

It's cuz it's February. [customspoiler=C'MON!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGLhBC9Q3F4
[/customspoiler]

Do you read PMs, or is it because you're always anonymous that PMs don't get marked as read?

You're weird too. I like weird people.

February was so five years ago.

I get the gist of PMs in emails, so I don't open them unless I want to reply back.

Also, I get a lot of random PMs, cuz you know leda.

But I wanna hug youuu.

Phoenix, I used to get odd PMs, but not anymore.
But I don't have' the same birthday as you!

Do Pokemon still not speak? I mean, a coherent language?
Bulba Bulba Bulbasaur Pika Pika! PIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKAAAAA!! JJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGLLLYYYYYPUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maxresdefault.jpg

The British girl is really cute. She has this elf ear on her right side. It's cool.

Hopefully the show shifts away from this monster of the week stuff as it goes on setting up all these background villains.

Having an origin story for Graviton was pretty neat though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Paramore self title their last album as a slap in the face to the Farro brothers?

EDIT: I think I answered my question. I guess I should 'Hide' my post then. FTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! Nobody would play it with me except one of my ex fiancees, so I tossed it. I may download it eventually, though. Smash is fun in a four person group, but nobody else in the GGT really plays it.

Sweet! Hope you like it! It gets a lot better around episode 4, btw.
I'd play smash online if the netcode and settings weren't awful. I have high hopes for Smash 4 since the Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus online is pretty decent. I'd also be down with Sony Smash, despite not having put too much time into it.

The British girl is really cute. She has this elf ear on her right side. It's cool.

Hopefully the show shifts away from this monster of the week stuff as it goes on setting up all these background villains.

Having an origin story for Graviton was pretty neat though.
liking bad things is kinda whoknows' thing so...

I'd play Smash. fuck netcode.

I also have high hopes for Wii U Smash. MH3U had some of the smoothest online in recent memory.

I'll CQC hug every god damned one of you.

bread's done
Back