GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Yep, so if some other people want to get it as well we could get a group going!

I think that Toy Soldier game has a coop mode as well? That's gonna be the other free game so it would be cool if it did!

Wooow, WB is giving refunds to wii u batmang season pass owners cuz they ain't releasin the Mr. Freeze dlc for it, woooww and i was keeping Batmang for that too. 

willy-wonka-you-get-nothing.gif

Wow, Attack on Titan Curry 6 pack is available for preorder!

-"Transforming into titan with anger!! Super hot gekimori curry"
300g pack of spicy pork curry.
-"Mikasa's slicing meat curry"
Sliced pork curry.
-"Armin's belief heart curry"
Pork heart curry.
-"Stolen meat by Sasha curry"
Thick slice pork ham curry.
-"Levi's wings of freedom curry"
Chicken wing curry.
-"Sasha's steam potato curry"
Sweet potato curry.

Only $58!  Oh wait.  Over $60 to import boil in a bag curry from Japan.  Bah.  

I can't stop playing NBA2K14.  I would've sold that game a while ago, except that VC app.  That goddamn free VC app dangling dat free VC erry day....Sheeeit.  Can't resist.  The Pick and Win is fucking brilliant.  As is the daily instant win.  The more VC I get, the more I can upgrade my custom player and the more I want to play.  Well done 2K, your MyCareer is shit, but you've still found a way to suck me in--quite the defensive rebound I must say.

I'm hoping Tomb Raider Definitive arrives today so I'm not stuck playing NBA all weekend.

Anybody care about Stupid Bowl?  I am sort of a Seahawk fan, so I hope they win, but if Manning wins it's no big whoop.  I don't really want to watch it this year.  I'd rather play video games, but we'll see...

I've watched 7 episodes of Attack on Titan and that shit is pretty bad outside the animation.

I played Dead Island for about ten hours and realized I was doing the same thing over and over so I stopped playing.

I love Vesperia. Brave Vesperia for life. Judith #1 Fan. 

I've watched 7 episodes of Attack on Titan and that shit is pretty bad outside the animation.
It definitely picks way up afterwards. I certainly found my eyes wandering for the first bit though.

I played Dead Island for about ten hours and realized I was doing the same thing over and over so I stopped playing.
So, video games.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love Vesperia. Brave Vesperia for life. Judith #1 Fan.
yeah, i watched the first few episodes of the attack on titan, and dropped it. i just could not get into it.

so much for the Titanfall limited edition xbone, M$ scrapped plan for releasing it according to a former employee, because of the cost. I guess they are scare no one is going to buy a $600 + limited edition xbone,

Attack on Titan is awesome.  You guys that don't like it are not, so I guess it makes sense.

fucking Kojima outing my 420 source.  Ban him.

Realk talk, the ambassador program (more specifically Nintendo's outright refusal to put those games on the e-shop out of some kind of fucked-up loyalty to early adopters) is a perfect example of their ridiculous practices that hurt no one but their fans--and are exactly why people hate on them as a company. They don't need the money they would get from bombastic sales of GBA games on Virtual Console, but it would also not hurt them in ANY way to release them--they're already completely ready to go in every aspect, they've been released!--it just fucks over 90 percent of the 3DS fanbase for no reason while Nintendo grins like an idiot and refuses to acknowledge how annoying (and that's the perfect word for it--they're like an annoying rich friend from childhood who will only let you play with the shitty part of his giant toy collection, and you're just like, dude, stop, I'm just going to go home if you're gonna be annoying) they're being.

I actually just finished Attack on Titan this morning, I thought it was awesome. Also finally gave DMC a shot after getting it on PS+, only played the first level but digging it so far, I thought their were a lot of hilarious moments (like when Dante gets a white wig thrown on him) and the action is pretty solid.

I legit enjoyed that game's art direction. The level transitions are sick, I don't care what anyone says.
Nearly every podcast seemed to have it on their top 10 list, so it seems like people would enjoy it if they actually gave it shot instead of saying "BOO BLACK HAIR DANTE WHO IS NOT DANTE!"

spartan ops keeps crashing my xbox...

with that said people who can buy this for $5 are lucky :(

gotta love texas weather cold as fuck two days ago now it feels so amazing. Got my windows open blasting some pantera with my frozen xbox. What a good day

Eh its pretty much like that here in Missouri as well, couple nice days mixed in with mostly freeing cold.

Oh shit you live in GA? You live in ATL where all the roads and schools are closed down? That's some walking dead shit dawg but with snow.

yeah spartan assault isn't working I'm going for a run before it snows here

Yeah man. My buddy was on the road for over twelve before he made it home. No one here knows what to do about snow. Being from the north makes me a road god when that shit goes down.

I lived in Seattle for several years, they don't really know how to deal with snow there either. More than a few inches and they are just fucked.

yeah but no one lives there :(

Damn ghostdawg micheal cera jr as lex luther? srs doe?
I like him more than Micheal Cera.

But he's always like the fast talking quirky witty dude.

Gotta make him be like his Social Network role, the ultimate villian who thinks he's misunderstand but he's not he's just kind of an asshole.

I like him more than Micheal Cera.

But he's always like the fast talking quirky witty dude.

Gotta make him be like his Social Network role, the ultimate villian who thinks he's misunderstand but he's not he's just kind of an asshole.
just like u?

RIGHT NOW

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

(Actually in seven minutes.)

EDIT: Okay, actually RIGHT NOW now.

bread's done
Back