GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Trust me I support mega man. I put $60 towards mighty no9
Mega Man is DLN-001 doe... but you knew dat.

How did I not know Proto Man is known as 'Blues' in Japan? Even now I still don't know, not that I question the info, I just don't retain that info any longer.

RIP Blues.

Mega Man is DLN-001 doe... but you knew dat.

How did I not know Proto Man is known as 'Blues' in Japan? Even now I still don't know, not that I question the info, I just don't retain that info any longer.

RIP Blues.
Mighty No4 looks like DLN 004. :>

Why bring up his DLN? Bass is Forte in Japan. What's your xbox gamertag btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
For a dead guy mega man looking pretty O.D. in smash doe to be fair so does sonic...

oh...

COMBOS WE GOT THOSE

ibbgtkfvjg3kwh.gif

I dunno what is wrong with me, but I am horrible at Hearthstone. I can't even get past the AI in practice mode after the tutorial.  :cry:

Mighty No4 looks like DLN 004. :>

Why bring up his DLN? Bass is Forte in Japan. What's your xbox gamertag btw?
Did you mention that previously? If not, I remember someone else making that comparison.

I brought up the DLN because DLN-001 =/= MN9 (MN09?) (MN009???) aka Beck. You said you support Mega Man, and then went on to MN9. Eh, forget it.

I knew about Bass. What's Beck's Japanese name? Becku?

Don't have XBox or PS... I can't play with you guys... :cry: I just don't play as much as I used to and have a huge backlog (I somewhat remember your comment on those too). I mean collection.

Hatsune Miku Project diva F 2nd is about to be release in Japan. i guess a US release would not be out of the question.

can we discuss how mediocre that season finale of AHS was?
The entire goddamn season was a disappointment. Thank you so much for agreeing that at least one episode of it was mediocre, dawg. I've had so many people disagree with me about it today that it has been maddening.

Just finished AC4. The ending was a disappointment, but other than that it was a fantastic game. In fact, I would say that it almost beats out 2/Brotherhood for my favorite game in the series. They really did a great job of listening to the complaints from AC3 and making a much better game.

I know I'm new to this whole MOBA thing, but the pricing for the Infinite Crisis shit seems ridiculous. I mean, having a $100 edition seems fucking ridiculous. Especially considering you're pretty much just buying it for a couple of costumes and some discounted in game currency. 

WOO! Sweetness! We'll have to do this sometime soon. Maybe we can get some of the others on too!
Just let me know if you want to play and you see me on, from what I played the game seemed pretty fun, I like Smash's style more overall (and characters), but at least it's not a bad game in that style like some that I've played!

Will do, dawg!

Just tried to play Infinite Crisis because I had around 30,000 in Crisis Points and I thought it was worth a try to play it with some badass costumes, but as soon as I logged in the invalidated all of my currency for some reason. Sucks, I almost was really interested.

Edit: Just read up on it and it turns out that they reset my account because it was a final beta wipe and they didn't want to devalue currency or somesuch nonsense. Oh well, don't think I'll be playing now.

Will do, dawg!

Just tried to play Infinite Crisis because I had around 30,000 in Crisis Points and I thought it was worth a try to play it with some badass costumes, but as soon as I logged in the invalidated all of my currency for some reason. Sucks, I almost was really interested.

Edit: Just read up on it and it turns out that they reset my account because it was a final beta wipe and they didn't want to devalue currency or somesuch nonsense. Oh well, don't think I'll be playing now.
I can't get into MOBAs myself, as you said, the pricing for a lot of them are usually terrible, and I just don't care for the gameplay much personally. That sucks that they wiped the points though, they probably would have kept more people if they just kept them or something.

Did you mention that previously? If not, I remember someone else making that comparison.

I brought up the DLN because DLN-001 =/= MN9 (MN09?) (MN009???) aka Beck. You said you support Mega Man, and then went on to MN9. Eh, forget it.

I knew about Bass. What's Beck's Japanese name? Becku?

Don't have XBox or PS... I can't play with you guys... :cry: I just don't play as much as I used to and have a huge backlog (I somewhat remember your comment on those too). I mean collection.
Its cool dawg

The entire goddamn season was a disappointment. Thank you so much for agreeing that at least one episode of it was mediocre, dawg. I've had so many people disagree with me about it today that it has been maddening.
Yeah it was like a biggest who gives a shit ending. I blame breaking bad for making other shows look so mediocre in comparison.

No Batman DLC, and now Nintendo can't even get frickin Pac-man on the Wii U, how pathetic. That "Vs Pacman" multiplayer game that used the Cube/GBA connection was a lot of fun, and since you only needed 1 GBA, it would have been perfect for Wii U.

Boocario. I was hoping they'd cycle in a new Poke.
I was okay with it since he played like a DBZ character and it was the closest well ever get to that :p We might still see a new Poke as well though, wouldn't surprise me if they get another rep with how popular it is.

Yeah, still plenty of time. Be cool if they swapped the Pokemon Trainer into one from Kalos with the gen 6 starters or something. Not holding my breath though.

Or just have multiple pokemon trainers....red AND blue :eek:

They could keep the 3 classics, and then do a set of new ones or mix a few gens or such

Yeah, I'd love alla that shit, but I'm getting the sinking suspicion that most of who we see from here on are gonna be repeats. I'm being a downer.

Just bring back Ike!

You try out Project M at all? It's got some rough edges, but as far as console game mods go, it's actually super impressive.

And with how popular the new FE is, Ike is probably one of those questionable characters unfortunately, wonder how that will play out.

I have never actually tried out Project M, I've looked at it a bunch and want to since it's not that hard to do, but I just never got around to it. 

I really wish Brawls online was better because I would love to play some of that with you guys that have it while we wait for the new one with good online haha

oh boy, the remember me developers are broke...guess no one remembered them

i couldn't find my keys this morning and when i found them, my english class was almost over

i start work today

it's been an average day

oh boy, the remember me developers are broke...guess no one remembered them

i couldn't find my keys this morning and when i found them, my english class was almost over

i start work today

it's been an average day
MLIA.

Good luck on your first day, bro. ^^

Project M is pretty freakin' legit. I tried it a few weeks ago and it just felt right. Combos were fun to pull off and heck, the Pokemon were pretty fun to play as!

MLIA.

Good luck on your first day, bro. ^^

Project M is pretty freakin' legit. I tried it a few weeks ago and it just felt right. Combos were fun to pull off and heck, the Pokemon were pretty fun to play as!
Yeah, most of the individual character work was pretty choice. I think they made some characters WAY too heavy though. Edge detection and the camera can get really wonky too, but still, they did a killer job.

Its cool dawg

Yeah it was like a biggest who gives a shit ending. I blame breaking bad for making other shows look so mediocre in comparison.
Y'know, I did too, but honestly, I don't think there's any sort of universe where that episode could not have been mediocre. It felt like a serious slap in the face. My lady sent me this article about it and it completely covers all of my feelings about not just the finale, but also this season: http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/where-american-horror-story-coven-went-wrong

Speaking of lackluster endings, anyone else kinda dislike the ending of AC4? I knew there wasn't a ton of places they could have gone with it, but I still expected better given how great the rest of the game was. The last couple of missions also were disappointing.

Y'know, I did too, but honestly, I don't think there's any sort of universe where that episode could not have been mediocre. It felt like a serious slap in the face. My lady sent me this article about it and it completely covers all of my feelings about not just the finale, but also this season: http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/where-american-horror-story-coven-went-wrong

Speaking of lackluster endings, anyone else kinda dislike the ending of AC4? I knew there wasn't a ton of places they could have gone with it, but I still expected better given how great the rest of the game was. The last couple of missions also were disappointing.
You talking end game missions, actual resolution? Real world shit? I legit ignore everything that happens in present day in those games, but as far as Edward's wrap up, it felt pretty natural to me, if not slightly abrupt. The sense of adventure certainly did seem to go by the wayside around the 3/4 point though.

You talking end game missions, actual resolution? Real world shit? I legit ignore everything that happens in present day in those games, but as far as Edward's wrap up, it felt pretty natural to me, if not slightly abrupt. The sense of adventure certainly did seem to go by the wayside around the 3/4 point though.
Yeah, real world present day stuff only. It was a remarkably lame wrap up, though I did like the movie trailer. Edward's wrap up felt right, but I honestly am quite curious as to what their next move in the franchise will be since they'll be releasing another this fall. Will they go straight to 5 or will we get a subtitled entry like Brotherhood? I must admit that I expected to have to go track those vials down in a post game thing like the cheat stuff in AC3, so maybe that'll be what they concentrate on in the next game. And you're right. The sense of adventure totes disappeared really fast at the end there. I'm not exactly sure why though.

I just started up Brawl to play a few matches because of the Smash/Project M talk, I need to find another card to put Project M on since my main one is basically full and I don't want to delete the stages that I made on it haha. I love this game, surprisingly I actually got into some online matches, the lag was still as terrible as I remember haha, but it was still fun to play with friends online since it didn't seem to be as bad when you did

EDIT: of course my next game was lag free! Had that crowd chanting Ganondorf even but dat Sonic came in first and I only took second :( haha

Still a lot of people online or are you playing with buddies?
Just randoms, been in full games every time except once when there was a bot filling one slot, my last like 4 games have been lag free actually and Im really surprised, I might actually start playing this regularly again haha, Ganondorf got a back to back win going on!

Hahahaha, I just went 9-3 in an online 2 minute match as Ganondorf, loving this

Yeah, real world present day stuff only. It was a remarkably lame wrap up, though I did like the movie trailer. Edward's wrap up felt right, but I honestly am quite curious as to what their next move in the franchise will be since they'll be releasing another this fall. Will they go straight to 5 or will we get a subtitled entry like Brotherhood? I must admit that I expected to have to go track those vials down in a post game thing like the cheat stuff in AC3, so maybe that'll be what they concentrate on in the next game. And you're right. The sense of adventure totes disappeared really fast at the end there. I'm not exactly sure why though.
I honestly have 0 fucking clue whats going on with these alien robot computer things. I got lost since AC2

bread's done
Back