GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Hmmmmm, this is quite a predicament. I have to play games with the person who makes the lists to get on the lists to play games with that person.....

True, I love playing online shooters, don't see a lot of that here
Hey, I gave you a list of games we all have, at least. You update Sony Smash yet?

Unfortunatly, that 4-Swords game is a remake of the one originally included on the Zelda LTTP GBA port and not the Gamecube 4-Swords game. Well, at least it is free.

I really wish Nintendo would wake up to the gold mine their virtual console could become. There are several GBA games I would love to give them money for so I could play them on my 3DS.

I really wish Nintendo would wake up to the gold mine their virtual console could become. There are several GBA games I would love to give them money for so I could play them on my 3DS.
Yeah, I really don't get why they are holding things back so much. And this applies to all their virtual consoles for every platform they've done this on. I think they want it to be some kind of "event" when games are released on the virtual console, but that's just not gonna happen. They would be better off releasing virtual console games at a faster pace. Sure, maybe Earthbound was a minor event since it's been so long and it's never been rereleased, but even big names like Super Metroid or Link to the Past aren't going to do much in terms of making people think a big game release happened for the console.

I may jump on PSN for dat Payday. I have the 360 version, but I don't think that version ever got the big update that the PS3 version got last month. Made me stop playing it completely cuz it's kind of a mess.

Payday 2 is worth it for the god damned soundtrack alone.
Those beats are poppn' son.

Jay should make a fly ass rhyme over dat shizzle.

Don't be hype for SFxT, you'll just be sad afterwords if you are :eek:
Wrong again, chief. :p

SFxT was a good time.

I wrote a chrome extension a while back that did the same thing for CAG for blacklisted users.

Don't worry, I played the Monster Hunter demo on 5 separate occasions and each time I wakled away not really understanding why people liked it.
Don't worry, that's normal.

I don't understand why people like it either... and I like games that are similar to it.

A friend gifted me a $20 e-Shop card so I could pick up Monster Hunter on the 3DS. I personally didn't like the demo but maybe it'll grow on me. I'll be playing it with others for the most part, so maybe I'll enjoy it then.

I finished Tearaway last night. Damn amazing game. Shame it didn't sell as well as it deserved to. I'm glad I didn't pass on it. I hope we can get a sequel. 

A friend gifted me a $20 e-Shop card so I could pick up Monster Hunter on the 3DS. I personally didn't like the demo but maybe it'll grow on me. I'll be playing it with others for the most part, so maybe I'll enjoy it then.

I finished Tearaway last night. Damn amazing game. Shame it didn't sell as well as it deserved to. I'm glad I didn't pass on it. I hope we can get a sequel.
I think the multiplayer is a big part of what makes people like that game. I did do plenty of playing by myself, but it was almost always with the goal of getting better shit for hopping online.

If you're going 3DS, I'd recommend getting a circle pad pro. Plenty of people play without, but I personally found it makes the camera control much easier.

When amazon rejected my monster hunter games a month ago (still haven't got them back) if you ever come to san antonio we can local co-op play the shit out of that game

damn been over a month

Trade-In Placed:

December 25, 2013
  • Total Amount Submitted: $57.38
  • Amount Paid: $20.10
  • Graded Amount: $20.10

Transaction Status:

Verified and Processed

3 Items Submitted
Paid: 1Rejected: 2

Returned
Item Rejected
Wrong Item
$0.00

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Nintendo 3DS
Platform: Nintendo 3DS EAN: 0163120660032
Submitted Condition: Good Qty: 1
Expected Amount Per Item: $18.29

Gift card deposited
View Gift Card Balance
Good
$20.10

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Platform: Nintendo 3DS EAN: 0012951611785
Expected Amount Per Item: $20.10

Returned
Item Rejected
Wrong Item
$0.00

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Nintendo Wii U
Platform: Nintendo Wii U EAN: 0013388390014
Expected Amount Per Item: $18.99

Just outta curiosity, but why'd you go with Do Not Return on the return options? Prolly could have at least gotten something from someone for 'em by now,

talked to a cs rep on amazon they refunded me $37 since I never got back my items... cool love amazon

time to buy some goofy shit

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why a certain someone in here keeps kicking my 13 year old friends out of the party chat. Kinda rude.

Okay, I've studied a bit for my first exam. Still have to start on another. I feel like I haven't learned anything from that one though so this will be interesting.

Playing with 13 year olds when over 25 is kinda weird.

Bought an access code for one of the two books I needed it to. Turns out its the other access code I needed and CS support won't help me.

collect text book assholes ugh another $50 that would have gone to GOT bluray. Oh well time to torrent

Nice free zelda 4 swords on the 3ds.

Had to create a nintendo ID to download it doe. Shoutouts to MegaMando.
I got that last time it was free :D

Hey, I gave you a list of games we all have, at least. You update Sony Smash yet?
Yep, I played through the Arcade mode once as well to try it out.

dude I had no idea the ambassadors got minish cap for free on 3ds I'm so jelly. I wish I had that game on my 3ds :(
Dey also got Metroid Fusion doe. furkkkkkk
Shit, really? I want that!
I love my ambassador games :D

We should play Sony Smash soonish, then. I want to wreck folks with Isaac again.
no raiden doe?

A while, apparently. They kept giving me Imagine Dragons for the longest time.

Can't stand them.
I've never heard of them until I saw them on impractical jokers and they sound just like coldplay that one song I looked up. Not sure how they're so big and coldplay is like dead

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back