GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

True. I've only played it once for a few minutes (before a friend took it away from me because he was afraid I'd fuck something up), but that seemed pretty boring.

Awww, yeah! We should skype soon then!
Hopefully we can.

I can't tell if you're upset or excited to not be making that money.
Between my car and my lady's car, I'm dropping money like it's hot. Had to buy a new tire this morning for mine because shit shredded out. Though I did get a Sausage McGriddle from Mickey Deez and that shit is fiyah.

So yes, I'd rather be making money instead of sitting at home.

YOU ARE NOW TUNED IN TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

#TONIGHTISTHENIGHT

EDIT: Luigi vs Zangief up first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was sunday ever completely taken back?

vm_1x13_friends.gif

I like Cap Falcon vs. Airman. Great match.

People thinking Indig is a chick in the XBL thread is pure gold. People in that thread are dumb.

Picked up my like half off copy of DBZ on 360 plus BB had the DBZ Season 1 Blu that just came out on sale so I ended up getting that as well, looks like tonight is Dragon Ball night! I was also able to return that one game, so everything is well!

Got myself a Vita on the cheap. Now I can finally play all those free Vita and PSP games from PS+ as well as any cross-buy games. Looking forward to picking up Tearaway as well since that's what pushed me over the edge into getting the system.
Nice. As a recent vita owner I've been pretty happy with it. Although really all I've played is Uncharted, Hotline: Miami, Gravity Rush (wasn't my thing), SOTN, and Spelunky.

People in that thread are dumb.
tumblr_mr0tyhUPIw1rf25q3o1_500.gif
I'd go nuts if I Worked from home for more than a week. Where are you getting these gifs?

so i have this IT job at an elementary school now, this is pretty much what I deal with:

me: "yeah you might want to try a different browser, like firefox or chro--"

teacher: "woah woah woah slow down, you're speaking a different language."

I'd go nuts if I Worked from home for more than a week.
I'm a creative beauty, an office cannot contain my spirit (plus im trying to get a shitty administrative job to actually pay me, so itll be easier to fit in internship work time).

get-creative-gif-youtube-942648.gif

so i have this IT job at an elementary school now, this is pretty much what I deal with:

me: "yeah you might want to try a different browser, like firefox or chro--"

teacher: "woah woah woah slow down, you're speaking a different language."
God, I just ran into something like this last week. I'm applying to schools so I can student teach and one of the administrators were having issues opening my school's webpage and I had to send incredibly detailed instructions on how to open the link in Chrome because they thought they could do it in IE by just typing /Chrome after every web address.

Finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. My opinion of the game has changed slightly since I last bitched about it. It's still a buggy mess with super limited gameplay. But, (ending spoilers)
The older brother saving the younger, dying, and having to bury him really hit me hard. The dying bird was also sad.
The emotional payoff on the end may make it worthwhile to play through, but the gameplay kind of sucks. If I payed > $5 (I didn't) for it I'd probably be a bit disappointed.

Dat's 23 bucks tho and i don't know if i want to commit to 3 of these goddamn games before even getting to the new one everyone liked

Dat's 23 bucks tho and i don't know if i want to commit to 3 of these goddamn games before even getting to the new one everyone liked
If those are the three that are on sale then it's worth getting it on disc for cheaper, but if you just want to pick up one to try, start with 2 for story purposes so the game makes more sense then.

Finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. My opinion of the game has changed slightly since I last bitched about it. It's still a buggy mess with super limited gameplay. But, (ending spoilers)
The older brother saving the younger, dying, and having to bury him really hit me hard. The dying bird was also sad.
The emotional payoff on the end may make it worthwhile to play through, but the gameplay kind of sucks. If I payed > $5 (I didn't) for it I'd probably be a bit disappointed.
See, I thought this was all forced, predictable schlock.

Though
I was a little saddened when the bird died after carrying you away from the castle...

Especially since they make the boss battle end the way it did...

I don't know about anyone else, but I saw a couple of possibilities when the game first started and the actual ending (generically speaking of course) was one of those possibilities. So when the story concluded, I just didn't care. There was nothing in the game to make me empathize with the characters along the way and without that connection, all I was left with was something I felt was utterly predictable in terms of what little "story" there was and absolutely infuriating at times with the "innovative" controls. Especially the way that final player controlled segment was done.

Usually I'll give any game a shot for the $5 range... and most of the time, I'll find something redeeming about it to focus on. However, I found almost nothing positive about Brothers and really kind of wish I'd just gotten it free on PS+ instead of buying it from GMG a few months back when it was $7 or so.

the game looks pretty bad though... looks like suda51 is makingi t
It looks like a musou had a baby with a character action game.
Sort of what DmC was even though it wanted to just be a hardcore character action game.
I like that they got the "attitude" right for something like this... this is the sort of attitude that was missing from DmC.

I think some of the pre-release hating I've seen is partially because they have the NG name attached in part. But make no mistake, the game is just set in the NG universe and never claimed to be a character action game. Yaiba isn't the new Ryu.

This is one of the few games of early 2014 that I can't wait to check out -- I want to try a demo for it badly and I hope it's fun to play. I have faith in Inafune... he brought me Dead Rising and Soul Sacrifice... so if he wants to collaborate with Team Ninja and make this game, I'm willing to give it a shot.

I really like this post. I don't want to quote him though cuz I don't want him to find out I'm talking about him I'm so shy.

Alright, fudge it! With all this creep talk going on I'm just gonna go ahead and join in and ask.

Who the fudge is this Indignate? Is it really a girl? Is it actually Leda!? Am I just missing out on some inside joke?

I always assumed it was a guy with a Leda obsession, but now for some strange reason you guys have got me wondering..

So does anybody know? Will anybody ever know? Or will this go down as one of the biggest unsolved mysteries of all time!? No, no it will not! Because I will not rest until I have an answer! You hear that Indignate?! I will find out who you are! I will! INDIGNATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back