GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Haha, you can use Super Vegito in the story mode right away on certain missions, Vegito vs Nappa? Totally a fair fight

n7pm.jpg

The fight sequence in the middle of Man of Steel was the coolest shit I've ever seen. And I hate super hero movies. That fight choreography was fucking insane. 

Last edited by a moderator:
give me 90 minutes of that and that's the best film ever made. like, you don't even need a fucking premise or dialogue or anything. just have badass looking characters tag in and out and then say shit like "bring it on" and "it's a good day to die" and other bullshit. that's all i fucking need.

Can you post another video of 'George' too?

Funny... the Captain didn't get the same attention that digdug did.
Because I used to post in there pretty often with a different chick as my avatar. I got a couple of weird PMs, but after I admitted to not being a chick the guys spread the word. At least I hope that's what everyone still remembers. This was like a year and a half ago.

Still though, I guess they couldn't put it together that obviously you and diggy are identical twins... I mean, for now. Or maybe they just think you are the ugly one.

I'm having a lot of fun with Skate 2. I've always dug skateboarding games and by that I mean I played the Tony Hawk series up to American Wasteland. I really dig the more "simulation" style of controls in this game. Makes the game have a nice learning curve without relying on stats. Landing tricks in it, even though they're not as big as in the Hawk games, feels very gratifying.

Also, Phantom Breakers is fuckin boss. Everyone buy it so we can play together.

Thank you.

I loved Metroid Prime. 

Never finished Prime 2 because of that goddamn end boss. Tried like 5 times one night, had that bitch down to the last hit, died. Spiked my controller, shut that shit off, never touched it again. 

fuck that boss.

That dude was an asshole for real.

EDIT: Unless you mean Dark Samus in which case haha you actually lost to Dark Samus?

Man, today is off to a sad start. My brother's Hamster died and now he's bawling his eyes out because it was the first pet he got after his teacup Chihuahua died last year and it drudged up a lot of bad memories. Now I have to go bury it. Blech.

Man, today is off to a sad start. My brother's Hamster died and now he's bawling his eyes out because it was the first pet he got after his teacup Chihuahua died last year and it drudged up a lot of bad memories. Now I have to go bury it. Blech.
Sorry to hear that man, one of the Degus in my house passed not that long ago and it always sucks losing an animal :/

Sorry to hear that man, one of the Degus in my house passed not that long ago and it always sucks losing an animal :/
It does. I never really liked the thing, but my brother is one of the saddest people I've ever seen right now. Also, Degus look cool.

Indigdawg, I might buy Phantom Breakers, too.

It does. I never really liked the thing, but my brother is one of the saddest people I've ever seen right now. Also, Degus look cool.

Indigdawg, I might buy Phantom Breakers, too.
Ah, yeah it's always a bummer for the younger ones/people who actually cared for the pet. Degus are pretty cool though!

For Phantom Breaker are you guys talking about the Scott Pilgrimy looking one?

Okay, yeah, fuck that Emperor prick. I don't know many tries it took me to beat him on Hyper Mode or whatever it was called. fuck his bulbous ass.

Also,

sAk06m6.gif

Has anybody here played the DLC for Dishonored? Are they worth the price of admission? I'm close to the end of the game currently, though I have been going HAM on Vesperia lately. 

bread's done
Back