GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

Caption contest:
BwC3d1y.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have been too quick to judge Crysis 3. The next level set was significantly better designed. Reminded me more of the jungles of the original rather than the cityscapes of 2.

i fucked up my tooth. how do i find a dentist in a new city? help, adults
Well, you can try 1-800-Dentist -- they're really nice and helpful... provided that dentists near your location have registered with their service. I tried this the other day and they had 0 dentists within a 30 minute drive of my house.

If you know your insurance information, you can look up providers in your area based on that... usually the insurance carrier has a website you can log into with the group/account ID and then say "find a provider near xxxx". This is what I did when 1-800-Dentist failed the other day. I sifted through the results, picked some names based on location and then googled them. finding this website: http://www.healthgrades.com/ and checked reviews.

How about those Nintendo DS games coming to the Wii U VC, pretty cool

From the GameSpot article

Here’s the short version:

• Mario Kart 8 is coming in May
  • Price cut on Wii U isn’t an option.
  • Nintendo is focusing on the GamePad – it’s not going to be removed from the Wii U.
  • Nintendo will license its characters to other companies (but their franchises are still not coming to non-Nintendo platforms)
  • The Nintendo Network ID will expand to smartphones, but Nintendo games aren’t going mobile
  • Nintendo DS virtual console will be coming to Wii U
  • Non-wearable health monitoring systems are in the works to improve quality of life.

Well, you can try 1-800-Dentist -- they're really nice and helpful... provided that dentists near your location have registered with their service. I tried this the other day and they had 0 dentists within a 30 minute drive of my house.

If you know your insurance information, you can look up providers in your area based on that... usually the insurance carrier has a website you can log into with the group/account ID and then say "find a provider near xxxx". This is what I did when 1-800-Dentist failed the other day. I sifted through the results, picked some names based on location and then googled them. finding this website: http://www.healthgrades.com/ and checked reviews.
Thanks broooo, now I only need to have insurance :beer:

wonder how much of that stuff in that thread is all real, I just read through a lot of it and it's pretty weird/crazy haha

I wish you could do a text only on neogaf it would cut like 50% of the posts of shitty gifs and anime pics

wonder how much of that stuff in that thread is all real, I just read through a lot of it and it's pretty weird/crazy haha
but neogaf, tend to be more reputable, when its comes to insider gaming news that turns out to be true.

Tried the Monster Hunter demo on wii u. Still don't get it, I guess it's just not for me. I can see how grinding/making better gear and shit could be fun but really just felt like hitting the same attack over and over again until the thing died, end mission.

Tried the Monster Hunter demo on wii u. Still don't get it, I guess it's just not for me. I can see how grinding/making better gear and shit could be fun but really just felt like hitting the same attack over and over again until the thing died, end mission.
I love the games, but they really should have made a better demo to show some of that stuff off, not saying you'll like it more since you didn't like the demo but it's just weird to see them only show off the combat part and not any of the customization or such, they really should have put out something that let's you see a little of everything haha. Or at least put online in the demo since that's a big part of it as well

I wish you could do a text only on neogaf it would cut like 50% of the posts of shitty gifs and anime pics
I wrote a chrome extension a while back that did the same thing for CAG for blacklisted users.

Don't worry, I played the Monster Hunter demo on 5 separate occasions and each time I wakled away not really understanding why people liked it.

I am sooooo happy I held off on Remember Me and Payday 2 now. Can't wait for the new PS+ update!
Shit yeah. Payday 2's a blast. I never did get around to finishing Outlast, but I really enjoyed what I played. Color me hype for Vita SFxT and Metro.

Any of you guys mess with GGPO?

Shit yeah. Payday 2's a blast. I never did get around to finishing Outlast, but I really enjoyed what I played. Color me hype for Vita SFxT and Metro.

Don't be hype for SFxT, you'll just be sad afterwords if you are :eek:

Wow great PS+ lineup next month. Sony clearly doesn't want me to buy a PS4 anytime soon with the backlog PS+ is giving me. Will definitely checkout Outlast, Metro Last Light and Remember Me.

Got more Pokemon Y in yesterday. Got the sixth and seventh badges so I'm closing in on finishing it up I hope. Still debating on whether to keep the 3DS or sell/trade toward a Vita. Will wait a while in any case as I'd rather get the 2000 model Vita if I take the plunge as I'd take the slimmer design and better battery life over the or scene personally.

Not much for me on PS+ next month. I may give Remember Me a chance, but I really have no interest in anything else. I have a big enough PS+ backlog anyway.

Hype might have been a strong word. I'm more so interested to finally give it a shot. I am actually hype for Metro though.
Haha fair enough, all I know is I got the CE of that game at launch and the little arcade machine bank was more fun then the game for me, it's not that I hated it but it just really disappointed me.

Not much for me on PS+ next month. I may give Remember Me a chance, but I really have no interest in anything else. I have a big enough PS+ backlog anyway.
Same here, actually not that much I really want.

Wow great PS+ lineup next month. Sony clearly doesn't want me to buy a PS4 anytime soon with the backlog PS+ is giving me. Will definitely checkout Outlast, Metro Last Light and Remember Me.
Outlast is PS4 only isn't it?

Payday 2's what I want the most. Here's hoping I can play with Indigdawg!

Uraizen, Hank, and (I think) Frosty used to play with GGPO. Not sure if they still do or not.

Haha fair enough, all I know is I got the CE of that game at launch and the little arcade machine bank was more fun then the game for me, it's not that I hated it but it just really disappointed me.

Same here, actually not that much I really want.

Outlast is PS4 only isn't it?
I think most of that lineup is just shit I can file under "Nice to have." I'm not really dying to try anything except maybe Metro. Even with SFxT, I'm mostly just excited that I'll have another Vita fighter I can play with my work buddy over lunch.

And I do believe Outlast is PS4 only. Can be found pretty cheap on Steam though.

Uraizen, Hank, and (I think) Frosty used to play with GGPO. Not sure if they still do or not.
Figured they'd be the guys to ask. I used to play VS on my buddy's set-up, and I recently saw that it supports Pocket Fighter, which criticism be damned, is my fucking jam.

Payday 2 is worth it for the god damned soundtrack alone.

Brain Fart there. But I will "buy" it so it's in my download list when I eventually get a PS4.

By the time I get one I should have a nice lineup of PS+ stuff to play and not have to buy any games for a while.

Payday 2's what I want the most. Here's hoping I can play with Indigdawg!
Again leaving me out, gosh! I mean, I'd probably download it and play it with you, but yeah, whatevs!

I think most of that lineup is just shit I can file under "Nice to have." I'm not really dying to try anything except maybe Metro. Even with SFxT, I'm mostly just excited that I'll have another Vita fighter I can play with my work buddy over lunch.

And I do believe Outlast is PS4 only. Can be found pretty cheap on Steam though.
Fair enough, does SFxT have online? I might download it just for that if it does.

Again leaving me out, gosh! I mean, I'd probably download it and play it with you, but yeah,
I didn't know if this would be something you would play! I actually don't think I've ever played something with you now that I think about it. I just mentioned Indignant because we played the first together.

I didn't know if this would be something you would play! I actually don't think I've ever played something with you now that I think about it. I just mentioned Indignant because we played the first together.
A: I'm only like one of the most FPS people in this thread! And I love Coop :eek:

B: Don't think so, but that might be because I'm always left off of lists, maybe

C: I also played the first one! Not with Indigglez though, it was pretty fun!

A: I'm only like one of the most FPS people in this thread! And I love Coop :eek:

B: Don't think so, but that might be because I'm always left off of lists, maybe

C: I also played the first one! Not with Indigglez though, it was pretty fun!
I think the main reason you're left off lists is because you never play with me. :p

Also, I continually forget there are so few people in the GGT that play FPSes. so odd.

I think the main reason you're left off lists is because you never play with me. :p

Also, I continually forget there are so few people in the GGT that play FPSes. so odd.
Hmmmmm, this is quite a predicament. I have to play games with the person who makes the lists to get on the lists to play games with that person.....

True, I love playing online shooters, don't see a lot of that here

Looking for multiplayer group on four swords...please wait.

None found.

Forever alone status :(

bread's done
Back