GGT 302 is looking for interns. Apply within!

I won a game gear with sonic 2 from a VFW christmas party 5 years after they were relevant. that's the only game i've ever had for it (they were far past selling them in stores) and i've never beaten it.

I won a game gear with sonic 2 from a VFW christmas party 5 years after they were relevant. that's the only game i've ever had for it (they were far past selling them in stores) and i've never beaten it.
You should have bought mega man for it. So expensive and rare now

Wow. 

Some people are still grieving over the death of Mega Man. Rude to post something like that when you know gunnm posts in this thread.

BfQkU31CUAADiCG.jpg
This disturbs me

It's more or less that she is bragging about herself and in the end, she tries to make you feel better about yourself, but she's just really bragging about herself
she kinda just called her self out on being fat with no ass no personality and shitty eyebrows and said if I can look this bad and still get 200 views a month on youtube you can too

very inspirational

so much for the Titanfall limited edition xbone, M$ scrapped plan for releasing it according to a former employee, because of the cost. I guess they are scare no one is going to buy a $600 + limited edition xbone,
Or it was fake to begin with and looked bad in that picture :p Who knows at this point!

Realk talk, the ambassador program (more specifically Nintendo's outright refusal to put those games on the e-shop out of some kind of fucked-up loyalty to early adopters) is a perfect example of their ridiculous practices that hurt no one but their fans--and are exactly why people hate on them as a company. They don't need the money they would get from bombastic sales of GBA games on Virtual Console, but it would also not hurt them in ANY way to release them--they're already completely ready to go in every aspect, they've been released!--it just fucks over 90 percent of the 3DS fanbase for no reason while Nintendo grins like an idiot and refuses to acknowledge how annoying (and that's the perfect word for it--they're like an annoying rich friend from childhood who will only let you play with the shitty part of his giant toy collection, and you're just like, dude, stop, I'm just going to go home if you're gonna be annoying) they're being.
Im'a go play Yohsi's Island on my 3DS now! :p

spartan ops keeps crashing my xbox...

with that said people who can buy this for $5 are lucky :(
It crashes on the Xbox One every once in a while, it's a fun game though. I enjoyed the new coop levels, got in for that $5 :)

Hey Mociwe help with the voting over at bestbuy forum in bringing steelbooks as preorder bonus for future video game releases

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317673-the-new-pre-order-bonuses-thread/?p=11489760
Not a bad idea, hope it would go with their other stuff and not instead of though!

I just started up Brawl to play a few matches because of the Smash/Project M talk, I need to find another card to put Project M on since my main one is basically full and I don't want to delete the stages that I made on it haha. I love this game, surprisingly I actually got into some online matches, the lag was still as terrible as I remember haha, but it was still fun to play with friends online since it didn't seem to be as bad when you did

EDIT: of course my next game was lag free! Had that crowd chanting Ganondorf even but dat Sonic came in first and I only took second :( haha
You actually had a lagless online match? I would pay good money for solid Smash online infrastructure. I vaguely recall Brawl wouldn't let you do stock online either.

just found out that i can take my vita to work and play it when there are no visitors...sweet
What's your PSN ID?

You actually had a lagless online match? I would pay good money for solid Smash online infrastructure. I vaguely recall Brawl wouldn't let you do stock online either.
Dude! My first like 2-3 were laggy, then my next like 10+ matches all had no lag somehow, it was like a miracle because I remember how that game used to be. Might be because there are less people on the servers now though so there's less stress, I'll probably try some more later again and see how it is again.

But yeah, online is 2 minute only matches which kinda sucks since that's not enough time to fully see all the levels even.

Being stuck studying on a Friday night sucks.

I'm thinking of getting that Dangan Ronpa game on the Vita. Don't know anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Some people are still grieving over the death of Mega Man. Rude to post something like that when you know gunnm posts in this thread.
We are celebrating! At least I am. You should too! This is for when gunnm wanted to celebrate Mega Man's 26th, but I wasn't officially here yet. It's so sad that me and gunnm share an interest.

it was alright
Probably didn't make it loud enough. It's cool dawg. I think it's an acquired taste.

"Yeah, if you like the taste of shit."

Repost? Who cares, cuz it's awesome. whoknows, don't watch. Probably weren't going to anyway. Hmph...
[customspoiler=Mega Odor Blocker 3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrP04xb_C4
[/customspoiler]

That'll be all. Till the next one, of course.

Repost? Who cares, cuz it's awesome. whoknows, don't watch. Probably weren't going to anyway. Hmph...
[customspoiler=Super Spice Bros 2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mZM9ToFLAE
[/customspoiler]

Pay attention. It's different.

Can you refrain from posting multiple times in a row? There is an edit button for a reason.

plz&thnku
NnnnnnnnnnO! If you were here at the right time(s), you woulda seen that I DID use it! At least I use spoilers for stuff people may not wanna see.

Also, I would click on your spoilers, because I like to see what you and everyone posts.

You're welcome. [customspoiler=Welcome Home.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpbd6BUO0I
[/customspoiler] Rock Band.

Hey, I don't know if anyone noticed or cares, but sometime in the last few months Sony Smash had the awesome preorder costumes put back up and they're free! It's the pack that includes the Big Daddy Doll, Coatless Dante, Fur coat Heihachi, and MGS2 Raiden costumes! So, we definitely need to play this shit soon because I want to play MGS2 Raiden soooo bad.

I honestly have 0 fucking clue whats going on with these alien robot computer things. I got lost since AC2
I'm reading that article joel. Offtopic queenie is a fat fucking pig.
You might as well not even pay attention to what's going on present day. Shit is terribad most of the time.

And y'know, I don't have a problem with most fat folk (hey, I'm chubby myself), but she does seem kinda gross because of how big she is. It's like she never learned how to dress to her advantage.

Hey, I don't know if anyone noticed or cares, but sometime in the last few months Sony Smash had the awesome preorder costumes put back up and they're free! It's the pack that includes the Big Daddy Doll, Coatless Dante, Fur coat Heihachi, and MGS2 Raiden costumes! So, we definitely need to play this shit soon because I want to play MGS2 Raiden soooo bad.
I already downloaded that because it was free :O didn't know it was pre-order though haha. After playing like an hour+ of actual Smash online yesterday though I'm getting really into that now as well :p

I already downloaded that because it was free :O didn't know it was pre-order though haha. After playing like an hour+ of actual Smash online yesterday though I'm getting really into that now as well :p
Yeah, it wasn't there back when we were playing and I was sooo disappointed because it had the main costumes I wanted in it (and the only ones I was actually missing). Thanks to them putting it back up I have everything except all those fucking minions! Smash is a little more fun to me, but this game gets fucking fun when you're playing with a large group. Whoknows wrecks shit as Killzone guy.

Yeah, it wasn't there back when we were playing and I was sooo disappointed because it had the main costumes I wanted in it (and the only ones I was actually missing). Thanks to them putting it back up I have everything except all those fucking minions! Smash is a little more fun to me, but this game gets fucking fun when you're playing with a large group. Whoknows wrecks shit as Killzone guy.
Do you have Smash still as well or no? I'd totally be down for playing both online if you do, I like Smash more and it's also great in a 4 player group, but I'm sure Sony Smash is fun as well!

Do you have Smash still as well or no? I'd totally be down for playing both online if you do, I like Smash more and it's also great in a 4 player group, but I'm sure Sony Smash is fun as well!
Nope! Nobody would play it with me except one of my ex fiancees, so I tossed it. I may download it eventually, though. Smash is fun in a four person group, but nobody else in the GGT really plays it.

I am going to watch the first episode of Agents of Shield.

I will post my thoughts.
Sweet! Hope you like it! It gets a lot better around episode 4, btw.

Nope! Nobody would play it with me except one of my ex fiancees, so I tossed it. I may download it eventually, though. Smash is fun in a four person group, but nobody else in the GGT really plays it.

Sweet! Hope you like it! It gets a lot better around episode 4, btw.
We could probably get a group going I bet, I think if you get it there would be enough people for 4? I believe Action and Blue might have it.

Shield does pick up quite a bit as it goes on, definitely a lot better now then I thought it was going to be

bread's done
Back