GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

melonie mac is the metallica of youtube bitches fucking sellout. I'm sure if some dumb PR guy wanted for some ungodly reason to have leda advertise their product she would say no she probably has some morals or her new eyebrows were still at USPS since the 1st

Sure, blame a girl for trying to make a living.

Of course, she is living at home with her parents because she wants to make a career out of youtube, but still.

Whatever, I'm over your jealousy already.

MUooxbg.jpg

That's not terribly abnormal for back-to-back sequels, especially given the spin-off quality of XIII-2 and Lightning Returns. It's pretty natural to see less impact, it happened with X-2 as well. You have a full marketing campaign for the 'next gen, new Final Fantasy,' and then immediately after you're selling 'Adventures with Serah, the younger sister!' I think it's naive to think Square wouldn't expect lower numbers.

And I said commercially successful, because the numbers are good regardless. XIII-2 pushed more than Mass Effect 2, to put things in perspective. It's not a "dead in the water" franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Action! I just received the Figma MIkasa from Attack on Titan and it is really awesome.  For the money, you get a lot of shit, swappable faceplates, multiple hands, different costume accessories, the special raised stand for "in-air" posing, swords, spikes, and the maneuver gear is so detailed and well done.  Just a really detailed toy, and I'm impressed with it.

The amount of snow we have here is goddamn ridiculous.
Don't rub your abundance of precipitation in my droughtful face.

Its too bad to cause I really like lightning.
Yeah, really stale and generic characters are the best.

Agents of Shield knows what I'm talking about.

Oh look, another day where I don't receive my Hatsune Miku game. It's not like I want to play it or anything, USPS. Whatever. You've had it at the same place since the 1st. Maybe the guys over there are playing it and having fun! I sure do hope so.
That's weird.

You should do what I did and go over to Icebizzle's house to play it.

At his house.

While laying on his bed.

It would be better if it was Oral D.
:bow:

Sure, blame a girl for trying to make a living.

Of course, she is living at home with her parents because she wants to make a career out of youtube, but still.

Whatever, I'm over your jealousy already.
:whistle2:k

Bullshit, Boomer. Who do you think you are, Indignate?
Don't rub Panzer's overabundance of cyloness in my 100% of the time, even though it's suppose to be highly unlikey, purely human face.

That's awesome to hear, man. I'm glad she turned out well. I saw a few shots of her posed suspended with her maneuver gear and those possibilities look damned near endless.

You calling it with her or planning to get the others too? I know Armin's a Wonder Festival exclusive. Think that's this weekend.

I couldn't hear anyone in the Skype, so I waited a bit and just closed the chat. Sorry if I couldn't hear you guys! I love you all, it was great talking tonight! :D

As a non basketball fan thats a fucked up call. I watched the video thinking Ok he fouled him when hit his arm what's the problem then I re-watched it and saw it said offensive foul. Lol thats pretty fucked and a technical on top of it

Alright, P4G back at $20 on Amazon.  Nabbed that.  Now to keep an eye out for a deal on Tearaway.

Vita order got delayed though as I didn't see that Cowboom doesn't ship to PO Boxes.  Was able to call and get it fixed and not lose the item at least which is good as all the current listings are worse condition and/or missing a/c adapters etc.

That's awesome to hear, man. I'm glad she turned out well. I saw a few shots of her posed suspended with her maneuver gear and those possibilities look damned near endless.

You calling it with her or planning to get the others too? I know Armin's a Wonder Festival exclusive. Think that's this weekend.
I have Levi on PO , but that's it. I only like Mikasa and Levi because only badass characters need to be on my shelf.

Armin is a puss and Eren is a tool. If they made an Annie, I would get her.

The teefury shirts. That Articuno shirt is pretty cool, but he's my least favorite legendary bird. A Zapdos shirt in that style would be an instant buy. 

That charizard shirt is pretty badass looking doe. As someone who usually buys these goofy shirts I would never buy from qwetee again their shirts are ass

Shirts are overrated. Just wear your Snuggie.

The 3DS VC is a friggin joke. The
handheld console has been out for almost 3 years now, and they ain't even got SMB3 yet. fuck you, Nintendo.

bread's done
Back