GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

Wow. Sent Mo several invites to play with us, but instead he'd rather question the validity of Phantom Breakers as a good purchase and play a Dragon Ball Z game by himself.
Wow, I accepted your invite and joined your party but then my mic would only connect to slots 2-4 so I reset my system and got it fixed and then waited for like 20-30 minutes for you to send me another invite and you didn't so I couldn't join again.

Also, I was wondering about the game because I've bought plenty of games before for coop and never end up cooping them, and that's not a game I'd play solo. I did beat the demo, but you know, you never answered my question about that either so yep.

:-({|=

Wow, I accepted your invite and joined your party but then my mic would only connect to slots 2-4 so I reset my system and got it fixed and then waited for like 20-30 minutes for you to send me another invite and you didn't so I couldn't join again.

Also, I was wondering about the game because I've bought plenty of games before for coop and never end up cooping them, and that's not a game I'd play solo. I did beat the demo, but you know, you never answered my question about that either so yep.

:-({|=
I sent you another as soon as you got back on, you dirty liar. And it's not like the party was private or anything.

And if you ever read my posts, you'd know that I've repeatedly praised the shit out of that game on multiple occasions and would gladly play it at every opportune moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDplxIkLY0I

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you another as soon as you got back on, you dirty liar. And it's not like the party was private or anything.

And if you ever read my posts, you'd know that I've repeatedly praised the shit out of that game on multiple occasions and would gladly play it at every opportune moment.
You sent me multiple game invites, only 1 party invite though. I was on the One still at first and joined your party when I got that invite, however, the party WAS invite only because I saw that when I was in it and did try joining again after I reset my box to fix my mic and I couldn't get it so I sent you a message that I had a mic problem figuring you would invite me again.

And you still could have just said yes, I've seen you say once on here that it was on sale. I checked and saw you played it a bunch already so wasn't sure if you've done a bunch this week and were basically done with it because of that since the sale started a week ago, wanted to make sure you would still play it with me before I bought it, so I wasn't asking to annoy you I legitimately just wanted to make sure you would play it more.

You sent me multiple game invites, only 1 party invite though. I was on the One still at first and joined your party when I got that invite, however, the party WAS invite only because I saw that when I was in it and did try joining again after I reset my box to fix my mic and I couldn't get it so I sent you a message that I had a mic problem figuring you would invite me again.

And you still could have just said yes, I've seen you say once on here that it was on sale. I checked and saw you played it a bunch already so wasn't sure if you've done a bunch this week and were basically done with it because of that since the sale started a week ago, wanted to make sure you would still play it with me before I bought it, so I wasn't asking to annoy you I legitimately just wanted to make sure you would play it more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS11ACD-ppI

Finally watched this guy on Blu Ray, was pretty enjoyable 

Farmer.png

Also finally was able to play the Project Spark beta, man that seems really good. Can't wait to see what all the creative people come up with once it's fully out :D

Fair enough, I just know a lot of Warehouse systems are new with damaged packaging, but nothing wrong with wanted to wait and get a good deal on a new system/bundle for sure. I'd also say just stick with the original, that OLED is nice.
Oh I'm definitely keeping an eye on Warehouse Deals and Cowboom. I'll jump on one in like new or very good condition for $125 or less probably. Doubt I'd go higher since new ones have been as low as $150.

I'm in no rush though. I don't really need to spend the cash right now as I need to build my savings back up some after spending some moving in December (needed some furniture etc.), and I'm drowning in games on PS3, 3DS and Wii U anyway.

I kinda of forgot that "next gen" is here already. Is this how last gen was? It feels like the PS3 and 360 are still "this gen." You bringing up KI just kinda made me remember that the new consoles are out. ._.
I've been gaming since NES, and this is the least excited I've ever been about next gen. It just seems like the most incremental leap we've gotten. No huge change like going from 2D to 3D, or jaggy 3D to smooth 3D, or SD to HD, no big new features like motion controls (I ended up hating them, but bought into the pre-launch hype) or a big push into online play. The next gen is basically just more of the PS3/360 with better graphics.

I'm in no hurry to move on. I'm drowning in last gen and Wii U games, so I probably won't buy a PS4 or X1 (very low chance I go with the later, but might as well play the wait and see game) until 2015 at the earliest. Still having a blast with the games/systems I have, and I don't have as much time to power through games now that I live with my fiancee as I'd generally rather do something with her when we both have free time. I just squeeze in some gaming when she's working at home and I need a break from work.

Castlevania LoS 2 looks fun. I have been watching for the collection (with LoS 1 and that 3DS upscaled game) but haven't found it for cheap yet.

Been watching alot of classic Dr Who lately. Finally up to the fourth doctor. Would you like a jelly baby?

Oh man, the final battle in Battle of Z is probably one of the greatest things ever, it took quite a while and I just barely failed it now the first time I did it and won't be able to try it again right away (takes too long). Was planning on beating the single player fully before picking up Fable later today but at least I got close, either way I look forward to doing it again.

You basically fight the entire cast in waves, starts with 4 people who aren't as tough, goes to 4 who are tougher, then 1 at a time of stronger opponents before the big one at the end

Guys, I was talking about Star Trek. Nevermind. Luxuria gets me.
R2-D2 is in Star Trek, so it gets my vote of approval!

I've been gaming since NES, and this is the least excited I've ever been about next gen. It just seems like the most incremental leap we've gotten. No huge change like going from 2D to 3D, or jaggy 3D to smooth 3D, or SD to HD, no big new features like motion controls (I ended up hating them, but bought into the pre-launch hype) or a big push into online play. The next gen is basically just more of the PS3/360 with better graphics.

I'm in no hurry to move on. I'm drowning in last gen and Wii U games, so I probably won't buy a PS4 or X1 (very low chance I go with the later, but might as well play the wait and see game) until 2015 at the earliest. Still having a blast with the games/systems I have, and I don't have as much time to power through games now that I live with my fiancee as I'd generally rather do something with her when we both have free time. I just squeeze in some gaming when she's working at home and I need a break from work.
I know the feeling. I still have maybe a dozen PS3 games that I need to "finish" by the middle of May or else I won't be able to play them for a few years. This has me seriously considering a Vita sooner than later so I can get my gaming in while I'm "getting ready for work" and I might consider commuting because it'll take roughly the same amount of time driving nowadays.

Maybe I'll buy a PS5 when the kid is older, but it's looking like I won't be getting a PS4 until maybe 2017 at the earliest. My biggest regret is also getting the Move crap, so I'm definitely hoping that the kid will have some fun with it and the camera cause it really wasn't that great for playing light gun games.

Yeah, my PS4 has actually been unhooked in lieu of the PS3 for a while now. That'll change for me with Ground Zeroes and Second Son, but I find these generation transitions are usually pretty slow going. Least for me they have been.

Yeah, my PS4 has actually been unhooked in lieu of the PS3 for a while now. That'll change for me with Ground Zeroes and Second Son, but I find these generation transitions are usually pretty slow going. Least for me they have been.
I've been going back and forth, but games are starting to hit here soon at least, Thief, PvZ, Titanfall, Ground Zeroes. Should be good for a while :D

Yeah, I learned my lesson of buying at launch finally after the N64, GC and Wii launches.

Just not worth it to me to pay top dollar for one or two great launch games and little else for the next year. I'm always lagging behind on the past gen games anyway, so I've taken to waiting at least a year to jump in. Plenty of cheap last gen stuff to play--especially now with PS+, and I can grab a PS4 when there's sale or price drop or bundle deal in a year or so once I've gotten the PS3 backlog more manageable.

That's part of my hesitancy in buying a Vita without ditching another console as I really don't have room/time for a 4th system in the mix. Honestly, I barely have time for 1 and would have been better off just sticking with PS3. But I needed my Nintendo fix. I need to get through Mario 3D World and then I'll leave the Wii U alone for a while and try to knock out some PS3 stuff like Infamous 1 & 2 and some short PSN games in the backlog. 3DS playtime will drop down after I get around to finishing Pokemon Y as I'll just play some Mario Kart here and there.

Yeah, I learned my lesson of buying at launch finally after the N64, GC and Wii launches.

Just not worth it to me to pay top dollar for one or two great launch games and little else for the next year. I'm always lagging behind on the past gen games anyway, so I've taken to waiting at least a year to jump in. Plenty of cheap last gen stuff to play--especially now with PS+, and I can grab a PS4 when there's sale or price drop or bundle deal in a year or so once I've gotten the PS3 backlog more manageable.

That's part of my hesitancy in buying a Vita without ditching another console as I really don't have room/time for a 4th system in the mix. Honestly, I barely have time for 1 and would have been better off just sticking with PS3. But I needed my Nintendo fix. I need to get through Mario 3D World and then I'll leave the Wii U alone for a while and try to knock out some PS3 stuff like Infamous 1 & 2 and some short PSN games in the backlog. 3DS playtime will drop down after I get around to finishing Pokemon Y as I'll just play some Mario Kart here and there.
I'd be mad about it if I hadn't covered the thing with trade-ins. As it is right now, I'm content to have it sitting there waiting for the good shit. I'm with you though, I tend to wait. I was like four years behind before I grabbed a 360. Even longer for PS3 and Wii.

I'd be mad about it if I hadn't covered the thing with trade-ins. As it is right now, I'm content to have it sitting there waiting for the good shit.
Yeah, I originally had that plan but my PS3 backlog kept growing so I decided to just stick with it. Traded the 360 in and just used that for some PS3 and 3DS games and Amazon cards for other stuff.

My copy of Miku for the Vita was supposed to arrive yesterday but it's been in the same place for 4 days now. Damn you, USPS. >_>

Been playing Tomb Raider Definitive.  The graphics upgrade is nice and the extra content already built-in is good, but I still don't care for the way they modeled Lara's face.  Still think Camilla Luddington's actual visage would've been a better choice.  Oh wells.

So uh I'm assuming the collector isn't getting his own movie so will we be getting 5 more clips after each marvel movie?

bread's done
Back