GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

Hm, I watched none of the Superbowl, even though I'm a Seahawk fan (obviously not a diehard one doe).

Instead, my daughter and I watched Free Birds and Real Steel.  She liked Real Steel, which is good because I thought that was the better of the two movies.  

Got drunk on whiskey before remembering i had to fill out an online app before my interview tomorrow but i really just wanna stay up all night playing video games

life gonna life

Just beat that Deadpool game, got it for $20 and I can say it's worth that price IMO, I was laughing at quite a lot of the stuff which made up for some of the gameplay stuff, I did my first playthrough on the hardest setting and some of those areas were insane with how tough they were (mixed in with some crappy checkpoints), I'd get killed by like 2 hits by the normal enemies even so it would get pretty intense. Overall I do wish it could have been a little better but I enjoyed it.

Best part of the superbowl was the 24 trailer. Madden Football still blows, but could use Kiefer DLC and maybe then it wouldn't suck.

Best part of the superbowl was the 24 trailer. Madden Football still blows, but could use Kiefer DLC and maybe then it wouldn't suck.
I wish Keifer Sutherland would just stay with that and ruin his own show instead of feeling the need to ruin MGSV as well.

Mean guy.

Got more pikmin Y in this weeknd. I got the eight gym badge, so now to just see what the Pokemon league is and what else there is to do other than trying to catch them all (which I have no interest in).

I bought and downloaded Mario Kart 7 to play next. Also grabbed Zelda Four Swords Anniversary while it was free. I decided to definitely keep my 3DS since it's not worth much and still has some games coming I want. I'll probably just nab a Vita next time it's on a decent sale ($160 or under for wifi model, or decent deal with a game and/or 16gb+ memory card).

Got more pikmin Y in this weeknd. I got the eight gym badge, so now to just see what the Pokemon league is and what else there is to do other than trying to catch them all (which I have no interest in).

I bought and downloaded Mario Kart 7 to play next. Also grabbed Zelda Four Swords Anniversary while it was free. I decided to definitely keep my 3DS since it's not worth much and still has some games coming I want. I'll probably just nab a Vita next time it's on a decent sale ($160 or under for wifi model, or decent deal with a game and/or 16gb+ memory card).
Hehe Pikmin Y, you can always try getting a Vita through the Amazon Warehouse as well since they usually pop up pretty well priced there, and I've had good luck with systems through them

Hehe Pikmin Y, you can always try getting a Vita through the Amazon Warehouse as well since they usually pop up pretty well priced there, and I've had good luck with systems through them
Lol. That's what I get for posting before coffee. :D

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on there as well, but would prefer a good deal on a new one. There were some $150 deals around Black Friday, so I imagine some more will pop up. I wish they'd put out that bundle they have in the UK that comes with a 16GB memory card, Tearaway and a code for LittleBigPlanet.

I was thinking of waiting for the slim model. But who knows when (and if) that will come to the US with so much stock of current models sitting on shelves. I also lost some interest in waiting once I read the battery life was only an hour longer, as the longer battery life was the main appeal there. For only an hour extra, I think I'd rather have the OLED screen.

tumblr_lyj4byus1C1qzj8hoo1_500.jpg

Guys, I don't know if I actually want the CE of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, halp.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back