GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

What will happen to mockingjay?????

Does anyone here care about the super boat? i have to go to a party but i'm pretty sure only 2 out of like 20 people actually care about the game so i am just going to eat a lot of wings and get too drunk and fall asleep. I have a job interview tomorrow. Life is going.
They'll probably make it so he died in between movies or something. I don't really care about the Super Bowl, but I will be watching with my family.

It's easy to not care about the super bowl when your team sucks and didn't make it.

Sorry about your geographical location.
Ha! Are you watching it?

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma. I'm not sure what happened.
I finally got through to you.

I knew I could change you into the man I wanted you to be.

No one should be mean to Zeki.
Except up.

He's our bitch.

Dude, I really can't believe Philip Seymour Hoffman died. I thought he was going to die half of forever ago and kinda stopped expecting it after he started being in so many more movies.
PSH was legit one of my favorite actors. Pretty bummed.
He was the shit. Really sucks about him passing.

this user plus1zero stood up for whoknows,

WhoKnows you have people that care about you, you don't know any real person on CAG so don't take this stuff to heart.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326748-best-buy-need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-360-1699/?p=11494469
Wow, what a way to troll whoknows while offending the rest of us by saying we're not "real people."

fuck that guy.

It was nice to see some Smash discussion last thread. Usually I just get dog piled for liking smash.
tumblr_mx3e35fVHY1qh8rq6o1_500.gif

You should do that.
amazon kinda has my ps3...

I could go to a MTG prerelease tonight since ice kept me from going to the Friday midnight "main event" one but I'm watching the Super Bowl instead.

I was going to go get a haircut, but I didn't.

I also did not get MAC'D in my dreams last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Cheddahz' tweet about the 3DS but my Kmart has never stocked portable devices and software.

Kind of sucks, but whatever.

Order one for me too dawg.

That site was showing them out of stock but since it's around the block and I wanted to go get food anyways, I went and saw that they had a few but they were all priced regularly.

I expressed this story to Whoknows and he did not give a fuck.

Decided to put an order in for the XL. Hope it goes through. Can't believe I didn't notice the thread earlier.
you better get to kmart now , since they are cancelling ordres now by the wave. you just need the order confirmation email to pick it up.

Order one for me too dawg.

That site was showing them out of stock but since it's around the block and I wanted to go get food anyways, I went and saw that they had a few but they were all priced regularly.

I expressed this story to Whoknows and he did not give a fuck.
I recommended you get a vita instead.

Almost football time, oh boy :p

So why the heck are people so crazy for Yakuza 5? Were those games even good?
They are pretty good games actually

I still need to try Rivals. I hope it's as good as Most Wanted.
It is up there, pretty fun game and it's basically like an updated version of the newer Hot Pursuit

It was nice to see some Smash discussion last thread. Usually I just get dog piled for liking smash.
Haha, Smash is awesome! I'll definitely be picking up the new one and am interested in playing the old one with anybody wants despite the netcode as well

Has anyone else played Ascension? I'm just now playing it since it was $3 on live a couple of years ago and Jesus, this game is fucking nuts.

Has anyone else played Ascension? I'm just now playing it since it was $3 on live a couple of years ago and Jesus, this game is fucking nuts.
The El Shaddai one? I bought it when it was really cheap but have not played it yet myself, let me know how it is haha

Well, got a 3DS Xl for $35 lol

What games does everyone recommend for it (and I guess what is your friend code, I'll add you)?

Well, got a 3DS Xl for $35 lol

What games does everyone recommend for it (and I guess what is your friend code, I'll add you)?
Bravely Default is coming soon if you like classic Final Fantasy games, obviously Zelda is worth picking up, a lot of the stuff that's first party is actually pretty fun, Pokemon, Mario/Kart, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Luigis Mansion. Then stuff like Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory (Huge fan of this one but it's getting harder to find I guess), I really enjoyed the old Samurai Warriors game on it.

What kind of genres do you normally like playing on a handheld and have you had a normal DS before? There's a bunch more games right there haha.

My FC is 3737-9522-7881

The El Shaddai one? I bought it when it was really cheap but have not played it yet myself, let me know how it is haha
Yeah. That game is fucking weird. Not good weird either. My xbox's hard drive is a manifestation of god? Okay.

Chizu! nice 3DSXL! :D

Bravely Default is coming soon if you like classic Final Fantasy games, obviously Zelda is worth picking up, a lot of the stuff that's first party is actually pretty fun, Pokemon, Mario/Kart, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Luigis Mansion. Then stuff like Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory (Huge fan of this one but it's getting harder to find I guess), I really enjoyed the old Samurai Warriors game on it.

What kind of genres do you normally like playing on a handheld and have you had a normal DS before? There's a bunch more games right there haha.

My FC is 3737-9522-7881
I'm into RPGs and arcade games (and sadly, I'm going to get Animal Crossing for it)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/broncos-linebacker-relaxes-with-pokemon-before-the-super-bowl/1100-6417463/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

heh

I'm into RPGs and arcade games (and sadly, I'm going to get Animal Crossing for it)
Yeah, Bravely Default is a good one then. As is Etrian Odyssey, there's also SMT IV, the Tales of Abyss port, Rune Factory, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game isn't bad either.

Probably not a bad idea to watch the Amazon Warehouse if you want some good deals, a fair amount of 3DS games show up there.

If you are getting Animal Crossing (not sadly haha it's pretty fun), you might like the Harvest Moon games as well, I personally prefer them over AC since they are faster paced and you can play more since it's not actual time like Animal Crossing is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5406

hmmmmm, me and my friends bought a $1 copy of an old Madden before while waiting at a midnight launch and threw the disc to the ground and broke it then got the pieces and brought it back in to try and return it for fun, good times
I've only ever broken one game on purpose and it was the Spice Girls game for ps1. I still don't regret it because the only reason I bought it was for the incredibly disappointing nudity code.

I played El Shaddai whenever I was on a bunch of painkillers

It was fun (but I was probably out of my mind as well, so.....)

Now if you just put Nicolas Cage as Godzilla in that movie who undergoes a tentacle rape scene, Whoknows would lose his fuckin mind.

And then put a QTE battle with Nick Cagezilla fighting mothra uraizen-sempai would lose his mind.

bread's done
Back