GGT 303 thinks about how to improve their eyebrows 98% of the time!

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT mega man would be like nah nigga I'm retired doe. lolol pwnt

As someone who isn't a fan of either team, this Super Bowl is a pretty bad game so far haha
did the white guy throw the ball at the black guy yet? I heard thats usually what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mabn46a2521qkogzto1_500.gif

That episode of Agents of Shield with the ghost dude just made me want to watch Supernatural that has characters I actually care about when they get all emotional on each other and cry even though they are manly men but it's okay cuz men can be sensitive and have brotherly love as well as daddy issues.

4realzdoe, every time they have those cold openings to set up the episode with their monster of the week, I half expect the Supernatural logo to come up instead. It's very similarly done, although not as great. The Supernatural logo is pretty sick especially since they customize it for each season. Just ask Mando-Dawg.

Clark Gregg does not know how to fake drive.

Laura Bailey.

On Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Gregg is the best part of Shield, doe.
Definitely, but that fake driving threw me way off.

Are actors not given any direction for what might end up going on the green screen behind them? Something like "Hey, you'll going to be going straight, so drive like a normal person."

John Elway (former long time Broncos QB & current team president) must be having flashbacks to SB 24 by now (SF beat Denver 55-10 in that game.)

Are actors not given any direction for what might end up going on the green screen behind them? Something like "Hey, you'll going to be going straight, so drive like a normal person."
I just didn't notice that at all, so it didn't bother me.

For this show, I don't think so. It's pretty bad in that aspect.

The score is like 38-8 right? thats pretty embarrassing for payton I thought his team was good this year?> dunno what's worst not making the playoffs or shitting the bed like he has

The score is like 38-8 right? thats pretty embarrassing for payton I thought his team was good this year?> dunno what's worst not making the playoffs or shitting the bed like he has
it is 43-8, and seattle can still pile up more points.

bread's done
Back