GGT 306 owes its success to the Helix Fossill

Long shot but anyone have a 360 copy of Splatterhouse for sale or trade? I just beat part 2 on Genesis today (my namesake, and one of the harder games out there) and have the itch to run through the 360 version for a 3rd time. Let me know if you do.

So what kinda of difficulty level are we talking here for Strider? Revengeance or DmC-like? Or is it a perfect DMC4? Or is it more like PS2 Shinobi?
It's so different from all of those games that it is hard to compare. The best I can come up with is something like Bionic Commando Rearmed, although even that isn't a great comparison.

Long shot but anyone have a 360 copy of Splatterhouse for sale or trade? I just beat part 2 on Genesis today (my namesake, and one of the harder games out there) and have the itch to run through the 360 version for a 3rd time. Let me know if you do.

It's so different from all of those games that it is hard to compare. The best I can come up with is something like Bionic Commando Rearmed, although even that isn't a great comparison.
if you do not mind used/preowned it is $7.99 on bestbuy.com

Splatterhouse — PRE-OWNED

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave up my ToS Chronicles CE.  That's what I get for spending too much time on GAF where they shit on the game heavily.

I gave up my ToS Chronicles CE. That's what I get for spending too much time on GAF where they shit on the game heavily.
Symphonia is still easily one of my favorite Tales games, Symphonia 2 honestly wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, I mean I understand why people don't like it because of the stuff that was all changed but I still enjoyed it. I have my CE still ordered mainly because it seems like it will be something that will be rare/harder to find unless you can snag one on the AWD like YBX said. But a 4 disc soundtrack of music is just awesome haha

How about this one? I intentionally tried it so you would not get notified the last time. I posted my message first, THEN edited it by copy and pasting your quote in. I don't know if this is part of the reason, but I had a feeling that would happen.

@ Indignate, reason for double posting, should you want to quote someone but forgot to.

lol doh I haven't played Ikaruga in such a long time, I died before the end of chapter one the first time I played it.  

Only got to middle of Chapter 2 the second time.  :p

[customspoiler=WTF?]
gallery_324715_8327_35920.png
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=HTF?]
gallery_324715_8327_81318.png
[/customspoiler]

Undercover mod is how the fuck!

Zeki can still come to the site and see that's he's banned. That's why his activity updates.

Also, he was supposed to stop being banned today which is weird.

But be at a certain time or something idk you know.

It just proves that Indignate is one of whoknows' accounts.
But aren't we all, really...?

Zeki can still come to the site and see that's he's banned. That's why his activity updates.

Also, he was supposed to stop being banned today which is weird.

But be at a certain time or something idk you know.
Yeah, I thought he'd be back by now and that's why I was checking. So now that you educated me on temp vs. perma bans, what's the difference between a temp ban and being silenced? Or does the latter no longer occur in CAG 3.0?

GhostShark got silenced so those are still a thing.

Just means you can't post. You can still look at threads and apparently update your status.

How about this one? I intentionally tried it so you would not get notified the last time. I posted my message first, THEN edited it by copy and pasting your quote in. I don't know if this is part of the reason, but I had a feeling that would happen.

@ Indignate, reason for double posting, should you want to quote someone but forgot to.
Nope, still no notification.

Hmmm...never played BC:R. Judging from Joystiq's review, I assumed that it was similar to Shinobi, which I enjoyed after I figured out how to play it, but was kinda difficult with the stupid blood timer amongst other things.

I guess I'll try it when it hits the bargain bin. :(

I did too. I'll still get the game, but the CE's just not calling to me and I'm out of room for plastic I don't absolutely need.
I actually want all the CE shit more than the game itself. Manga book, soundtrack, little chibi figs....all cool stuff. But then I'm stuck with an inferior, lazy-ass port that adds nothing over my GC copy.

But yeah, space is a godamn premium for me too....

Also Jessica "mah bewbs look weird" Nigiri. herp derp.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/HbS_ZjvyDPU[/youtube]

I loved ToS but I so don't have time for games I already beat, especially with Stick of Truth out in 10 days...

I cancelled my Symphonia CE awhile ago. Too much other stuff to buy and too little monies. I'll still get the regular version.

Gonna start that Lightning Returns now and see what all the hullaballo is about. I wish it was Sazh Returns. Dat afro.

Oh, and I signed up for this job:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/grp/4343469757.html
You live in Nashville? BROTHER!

Man, today has been a long one. Think tonight I'll watch the Old Boy remake and maybe Don Jon/Riddick.

Everyone cancelling that Tales CE :eek: Mine is paid 100% in Amazon Credit though so that might have something to do with me going through with it still.

Hmmm...never played BC:R. Judging from Joystiq's review, I assumed that it was similar to Shinobi, which I enjoyed after I figured out how to play it, but was kinda difficult with the stupid blood timer amongst other things.

I guess I'll try it when it hits the bargain bin. :(
Is that the PS2 Shinobi? Just wondering since all the games you listed were 3D, Strider is a sidescroller similar kind of to the Metroidvania games where you have a big area map and you can backtrack once you get a new ability to get some of the secret stuff. It's also digital only.

Gonna start that Lightning Returns now and see what all the hullaballo is about. I wish it was Sazh Returns. Dat afro.
I'm sorry :( But I would totally buy Sazh Returns as well

God damn VGCW's developmental league is good. Vyse and Guybrush vs Toejam and Earl was amazing.

EDIT: Donte vs Pepsiman in a cage, let's do this!

Picked up my DK! Looking forward to putting some time in that....and then the 25th comes out and there are FOUR games I'm getting that day.....wut

bread's done
Back