GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

Mr. Wright will win.

So I managed to find a copy of Pokemon Soul Silver on eBay for $20. New seller but decided to just go for it. Hope it's legit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Wright will win.
3n6eCx9.png

Duke has a massive advantage coming into the fight, though.

I finished up Uncharted Golden Abyss yesterday.  I liked it a lot, I'd probably rank it third in the series behind 2 and 3.  I missed the crazy set pieces (train, boat etc.) that really gave those two a lot of wow moments.  On the other hand, I did like having less combat and more exploring, and no super-natural crap in the story.  So I liked that it was more like the first in some ways, with less annoying wave encounters and no annoying jet ski part.

I also finished up the main game in Super Mario 3D World, getting all the green stars and stamps in all the first 8 worlds.  I did the Level 1-2 trick to max out lives at 1,110 so I should be set for tackling the extra levels.  I definitely won't unlock all of them though as there's no way I'm playing through every level with every character.

I also started up Guacamelee on Vita.  I'm really liking it so far, though I'm not far into it.  Will probably play some more here in a bit as I have some time to kill before my next class.

Lastly, the PSN sale is pretty good this week. I'll probably grab Spelunky, Flower and The Wolf Among Us Season Pass.

I also finished up the main game in Super Mario 3D World, getting all the green stars and stamps in all the first 8 worlds. I did the Level 1-2 trick to max out lives at 1,110 so I should be set for tackling the extra levels. I definitely won't unlock all of them though as there's no way I'm playing through every level with every character.
You don't have to play through every level with every character to unlock all the levels. I think it's just the stamps or something. If that's what you meant, then ignore this.

You don't have to play through every level with every character to unlock all the levels. I think it's just the stamps or something. If that's what you meant, then ignore this.
Ah, good to know. I thought you had to do that to unlock World Crown. Glad that's not the case.

And the Project Spark beta is going through certification now and they said that we should be able to download/play it on the Xbox One sometime around February 32nd, can't wait :D

Hmmmm, wonder how that's gonna work out :O
hmm...

I finished up Uncharted Golden Abyss yesterday. I liked it a lot, I'd probably rank it third in the series behind 2 and 3. I missed the crazy set pieces (train, boat etc.) that really gave those two a lot of wow moments. On the other hand, I did like having less combat and more exploring, and no super-natural crap in the story. So I liked that it was more like the first in some ways, with less annoying wave encounters and no annoying jet ski part.

I also finished up the main game in Super Mario 3D World, getting all the green stars and stamps in all the first 8 worlds. I did the Level 1-2 trick to max out lives at 1,110 so I should be set for tackling the extra levels. I definitely won't unlock all of them though as there's no way I'm playing through every level with every character.

I also started up Guacamelee on Vita. I'm really liking it so far, though I'm not far into it. Will probably play some more here in a bit as I have some time to kill before my next class.

Lastly, the PSN sale is pretty good this week. I'll probably grab Spelunky, Flower and The Wolf Among Us Season Pass.
Sounds like you're playing most of what I recently did. I'm still working my way through SM3DW. I've been playing it co-op, otherwise I'd probably have made a lot more progress on it. Guacamelee is fantastic, although it definitely has some tricky platforming elements.

uh flying creature in the sky

BhVt3f5CYAA5mBO.png
its too bad whoknows isn't a fan of godzilla anymore I wonder who it could be is it rodan/mothra/superman?> whoknows

I should really finish Golden Abyss.  Part of my delay is that I was trying to get all the collectibles and shit in one go.  I should just blow through it and not worry about the extras.

wtf is with the "scanlines" within 'Strider'? Is it an Xbox 360 only defect or is it on all versions?

I have no fucking clue anymore. I think its like virtous mission a prequel before the actual story but instead of being on one disc they charge you an extra $30 fucking assholes
Yep, that's what it is. It has a bunch of side missions on it too, though. And supposedly there's something that happens at the end and that makes you want to replay it as soon as it's over.

I should really finish Golden Abyss. Part of my delay is that I was trying to get all the collectibles and shit in one go. I should just blow through it and not worry about the extras.
Yeah that's the way to do it. Take time and explore some and find what you find. But with over 300 collectible it's too tedious to bother trying to find them all IMO. Especially on a first playthrough.

wtf is with the "scanlines" within 'Strider'? Is it an Xbox 360 only defect or is it on all versions?
the scanlines do you mean you're close to death and those red bars run across the screen until you heal? or legit scanlines in between the game is so I've never seen them

Damn, Titanfall and DSII on the same day? Gonna be nightmare jumping between a smooth framerate shooter on the PC to a shoddy PS3 game of chunky dodge rolls.

PSN Sale/Plus update is live.

I grabbed:

Spelunky- $7.34

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass-$8.99

Flower-$3.49

Was mildly tempted by Killzone Mercenaries for $17.49 or whatever, but it's nearly 5 gb so I think I'll just wait for a sell on the physical version.

Got my Thief, Castlevania, PvZ, and Tales is in the mail.....if these weren't all basically paid off with gift cards I'd be upset, but I didn't really pay much in actual dollars haha so it's all good, should be set for a while....even though more are coming soon :/

Haha! I was wondering if someone would notice that, it's what the developers themselves posted on their update log, just thought it was kinda funny.

Damn, Titanfall and DSII on the same day? Gonna be nightmare jumping between a smooth framerate shooter on the PC to a shoddy PS3 game of chunky dodge rolls.
Yeah on second thought I'll hold off on DSII.
I'm picking both of these up as well, DS2 on 360 and Titanfall on X1 though.....just a lot of games coming out soon.

ATTN: ALL

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT (in two minutes).
Something something always bet on Duke?

That's at the end of the night. Flint vs Guile to start with. Always bet on Flint (in plot matches, which this isn't, so he's gonna get wrecked, unfortunately).

That's at the end of the night. Flint vs Guile to start with. Always bet on Flint (in plot matches, which this isn't, so he's gonna get wrecked, unfortunately).
Fair enough haha, I saw you say Duke is up for the Championship and I haven't watched all of these you posted but have watched a couple. Something Something Guiles theme then!

You just don't like him cause he's a real American hero!

Note: I have not kept up with the lore of this, so I have no idea in what way he is a traitor
Guile betrayed Duke/America because 1: everyone's saying there are too many Street Fighter characters and we should fire one and 2: Duke is super popular these days.

Also, RIP Flint. It's okay, we know you're up for it when the plot - and Nappa - needs you.

You're so behind with the times.
Buuuuuut his theme goes with anything, and one of my characters in Terraria is him for the sole fact that I can hum his theme online while playing as him....:(

And it's wrestling, aren't the traitors the popular people or something! :p

Guile betrayed Duke/America because 1: everyone's saying there are too many Street Fighter characters and we should fire one and 2: Duke is super popular these days.

Also, RIP Flint. It's okay, we know you're up for it when the plot - and Nappa - needs you.
Ahhhhhh gotcha. That makes sense then, I probably should have kept up with this better, I had that fight up while I was eating and it was pretty entertaining to watch.

Sometimes. Ganon betrayed Zangief and stayed popular after that. Difference was that everyone knew Zangief was holding him back, whereas Duke was the better and more popular part of Team Amerca.

Also, Guile and Flint are glitchy motherfuckers.

I feel bad for Drac. He does so well against Segata in a non-title match when the title contenders will be settled later in the night? Poor guy.

I mean he took over the entire federation at one point and then killed Vegeta, don't feel too bad.
Yeah but Vegeta got better and it gave Flint an opportunity to talk to Nappa about loyalty and responsibility.

EDIT: I think Dr. Wily has gone senile.

bread's done
Back