GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

I'm reading the shitty Thief reviews, but I'm watching the footage and I see Dishonored, and I fucking love that game. I might just go for it.

I thought DE:HR was pretty damned solid too, honestly.
I keep going back and forth as well, but since it's closer to $50 after the GCU I might just get it and if I don't enjoy it, I can probably get $50 for it used if I sell it right away at least. I enjoyed Dishonored as well and this doesn't look as good as it, but it still looks fun. Plus, another Next Gen retail game (haven't gotten one that's not a launch title) also helps, granted it's the same day as PvZ. Plus I like to use bows in games lol

Final Fantasy XIII sells 7 million? - Mainstream garbage that appeals to the lowest common denominator and exploits brand loyalty.

Final Fantasy X HD outsells Lightning Returns? - Because it's the better game.

I don't even like LR, but people's reactions to FF sales reports are always so goddamn annoying. Those article comments are nauseating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sour Patch Kids Stride gum? Yes please! :D

Final Fantasy XIII sells 7 million? - Mainstream garbage that appeals to the lowest common denominator and exploits brand loyalty.

Final Fantasy X HD outsells Lightning Returns? - Because it's the better game.

I don't even like LR, but people's reactions to FF sales reports are always so goddamn annoying. Those article comments are nauseating.
:(

I mainly posted it because of whoknows (and kinda Lux) with his "love" for LR, and the fact that I was just glad to see the FFX HD sell well since I love the game. I didn't even read the comments since I know how comment sections are on the internet when it comes to games nowadays and it's usually just dumb stuff.

I mainly posted it because of whoknows (and kinda Lux) with his "love" for LR, and the fact that I was just glad to see the FFX HD sell well since I love the game. I didn't even read the comments since I know how comment sections are on the internet when it comes to games nowadays and it's usually just dumb stuff.
I'm mad at the comments, not you, MoCassin.

Also I'm obligated to respond to anything FF related on CAG.

I'm mad at the comments, not you, MoCassin.

:D Yay!

And that doesn't surprise me at all with your blogs and awesome banner haha.

But yeah, when it does come to FF I can easily agree that the fanbase on it now can get pretty annoying.

Panzer, what was your opinion on Bayonetta beating Lightning for the title shot at Breakdown 2/3?

Do you think Lightning is loyal to the Saints, or will she betray them to Dick Gumshoe (who, I'm sure I don't need to remind you, saved her from Carmen Sandiego during the Halloween Special)?

Hey LR is great.

#truefan

Great game. Certainly better than something like Mass Effect.

Since you know...the choices actually had noticeable effects.
Haven't played any of the Mass Effects yet, but AP was one of my favorite games this gen. Some of the best $7 I've ever spent.

Going to play Deus Ex after I finish Red Dead.

I rather they remade 9.
tumblr_m7wl9qyV2A1rw8hxbo1_1280.gif

Playing Killer Instinct, I got matched up against a guy higher rank than me for an exhibition match (where you can keep on rematching over and over if you want, unlike Ranked). Went 1-1 with Jago (I don't play him but trying to unlock an achievement with him), so I switched to Sadira (my main) and won 5 in a row. The whole time, dude is talking a bunch of stupid shit but the best was him trying to trash talk me at the end and he says "you're horrible, she has no fucking ground game, that's why you stay in the air the whole time". No shit, dude. Sadira has a double jump and 2 air specials. She's an air character. Classic fighting game shit talker.

Playing Killer Instinct, I got matched up against a guy higher rank than me for an exhibition match (where you can keep on rematching over and over if you want, unlike Ranked). Went 1-1 with Jago (I don't play him but trying to unlock an achievement with him), so I switched to Sadira (my main) and won 5 in a row. The whole time, dude is talking a bunch of stupid shit but the best was him trying to trash talk me at the end and he says "you're horrible, she has no fucking ground game, that's why you stay in the air the whole time". No shit, dude. Sadira has a double jump and 2 air specials. She's an air character. Classic fighting game shit talker.
I think the thing I miss the most about playing fighters online is the hatemail. Surprisingly large amount of very angry people played P4A. Marvel, not even worth mentioning. Game was coded with salt.

I think the thing I miss the most about playing fighters online is the hatemail. Surprisingly large amount of very angry people played P4A. Marvel, not even worth mentioning. Game was coded with salt.
Haha, I'm not even that good at fighters and it's still probably one of the types of games where I receive that most hate mail, I'm huge into FPS games but lately I haven't been getting any from those anymore, I used to back in the Halo 2/3 days quite a bit though, now all the messages are stupid clan invites or such

I would love watching my homeboy play MK vs DC and Mortal Kombat. He wiped the floor with pretty much everybody he played. The hatemail was epic. The better players sent respectmail though.

Happy birthday, DURRAIZEN!!

I'm getting married on 10/4/14. Yep.
We wanted September 13th, but no dates were open in September at the place we wanted. So whatevs, 10-4 it is.

Fixed.
Holy shit dude, congrats! You're a great dude and deserve nothing but the best. Me and Joel are gonna crash the wedding.

Congrats. I'm getting married 09/5/14. Have fun with the planning.
Congrats to you too, brother.

But who do I get?
Me. :D/

Does this really exist? Sound awesome - will have to keep an eye out.

apparently the producer of the series, was influenced by the 90210 tv series in developing the story for the game.
:puke:

i played Rambo!! Its bad but kinda fun and lots of blood and gore! Real funny game too but dat last level, fuk dat shite
Is this game out? I assumed it would eventually become vaporware, not actually see a release.

For real - do you still play Marvel? Haven't touched the game since July but definitely wouldn't mind getting some games in if you are on 360.

Also, thanks JSP for this gem - very applicable to my Saturday night / Sunday morning.

One of my friends that I grew up with but haven't seen in about a year came to crash at my place in Philly Saturday night. A bunch of my other friends that I grew up with, but have kept in closer contact with, were also there. My buddy drops the bomb that he is having a kid and we all got ridiculously wasted, one of those nights that everyone is texting each other the next day to patch in the details for one another. Anyway, went to grab a drink the next day because I was ridiculously hydrated, and this was my face when I realized we still had about 14 beer left.

tumblr_mx5x5gQs1w1ssb6x7o1_400.gif

I don't think I've ever received hate mail from anyone... ever... :bouncy: (Had some vicious comments happen during LoL/DotA2 matches though).

Haha yes! PvZ Garden Warfare is getting some pretty good reviews at least, quite a bit higher then Thief and way higher then Castlevania, really looking forward to that one and I told my friend it would review better out of the three! Can't wait to play it later today! :D (Granted I know the reviews can still change drastically since there are only a few out for each, but I'm still pretty happy :p)

Note: I am excited for all three of these games and will be giving them all a shot, it's just Garden Warfare looks like crazy fun to me and I would like to see it do well since it's online only and I don't want the community to die.

But who do I get?
You get to marry Mo.

Nobody is getting Josh but me! :hot: Alright, maybe we can share...

I'll also take Indignate if he's available; this will be the most epic series of weddings ever! :grouphug:
Ohhhh yeah, I like this. We should just have a massive super wedding. It'll be all over the news!

Happy b-day Rai Rai.

Congrats Hank and Scrote!

Ironically, I was listening to an NPR story about rising divorce rates today. :p

This was among 50 and older crowd, so I figure you guys have at least 20-25 years before it might be an issue. :p
We're going to stick together, though. We're into that group ish.

I'm up to marry someone

EDIT: And we all know that Mikey would marry me before he marries Josh
Yeah, maaaaybe. But he'd cheat on you with Josh.

I will marry the first person that can sing "Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball" from memory, beeteedoubleyou.
Sooooo.... You'll never get married is what you're saying? #Ilegitknowit

Yo, straight up I cannot stand Paula Deen's face.
You couldn't be where I come from very long, then. Most old white women look like her.

12064642065_850647b03d.jpg

Says new in the corner as well, I only got the red one so far but it's pretty good
I tried both a couple of weeks ago and the red one is definitely far better. fuckin' tasty.

Man, I'm tired as shit. Kinda killed myself working out and cleaning yesterday so that by the time I finally got to last night I didn't end up actually doing anything. I actually fell asleep while playing Dishonored. Been a loooong time since I did that.

Oh cool, Twitch streaming is finally gonna be on Xbox One when Titanfall launches, and apparantly you can join the streamers Xbox Live party/game and play with them if there's an open slot....kind of a neat concept. I'll probably try that out with both Titanfall and PvZ when it's up.

And the Project Spark beta is going through certification now and they said that we should be able to download/play it on the Xbox One sometime around February 32nd, can't wait :D
You get to marry Mo.

I tried both a couple of weeks ago and the red one is definitely far better. fuckin' tasty.
Hmmmm, wonder how that's gonna work out :O

Haha, I got the good one! I'll still try the other one though because green (and blue!) is one of my favorite colors when it comes to candy stuff usually!

Oh ok thanks. I'll just make it a ring tone then.

My bro used to have the alert sound but that was iphone 4 or 3

For real - do you still play Marvel? Haven't touched the game since July but definitely wouldn't mind getting some games in if you are on 360.
Been a whiiiile. Actually let my XBL sub lapse a while ago though as my fighter buddies on the MS side pretty much disbanded :/

Used to love that game, but the way tiers and the metagame evolved just make me sad now. I'll definitely hit you up if I get back on gold though. I'll generally play anything. Super Gem Fighter on GGPO has been my main jam lately.

you should ask indidawg about my spider man over head into combo super

I'm so good at marvel

woot only took an hour to add the codex ringtone

Tonight is the Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnDdfoJ30TU

that Gabe Newell finally loses the belt. My heart says Phoenix Wright deserves the belt, but my head says it's going to Duke Nukem.

bread's done
Back