GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

I went and added Ghost on facebook cuz he's my dawg but he had posted a link to a shirt and then I bought that shirt what an asshole.

Also, it's officially Rai Rai's birthday now. At least for an hour or so.

Happy Birthday buddy even though my shit doesn't matter #iguess

BhLqpG4CUAAtEMl.jpg

The Lego Movie was good. It had feels at the end.

I'm not sure if I should pick up DK Tropical Freeze now or wait for sale.

I haven't seen Frosty in FFXIV. I am sad.
I'm about a world and a half into Tropical Freeze. If you liked DKCR, you'll like Tropical Freeze. It's top-tier platforming (although the Wii U really isn't lacking in those).

What pushed me to get it at release is the fact that first party Nintendo games tend to not drop in price.

I went and added Ghost on facebook cuz he's my dawg but he had posted a link to a shirt and then I bought that shirt what an asshole.
That is a pretty rad shirt. Ima buy it too. We should all buy it and go see AMS2 together and be utterly disappointed afterwards.

So the specs for the Galaxy S5 and the Sony Z2 seem pretty interesting. I seriously need a phone upgrade but I don't know what the hell to get.

Whichever one plays Flappy Bird best, I suppose. 

Delivered.+So+yea+I+delivered_c99cbe_5030143.png

I'll admit, if I ever cross-played as anyone (gender bending), Lightning would be one of them...but I prefer sticking to male characters.  Hope Estheim is my next cosplay though, no doubt.  Plan to make it look near perfect.

I already started Lightning Returns...I do enjoy it.  DKC on WiiU should arrive today.

Lightning Returns makes my OCD battle with my ADD. With the time limit, I feel as if every moment of the game should be productive in completing all the quests and stuff, but sometimes I want to just chill out, grind a bit, enjoy the scenery, smell the roses and all that crap. But then I feel as if I am wasting valuable time, so back to work. Aarrgh!

Strider is helping me cope with the Lightning stress.

Happy Birthday uraizen! You're an old man now. We should get the old skype gang together again some time.
I agree!

Also, everyone see the PSN sale for tomorrow? It's awesome! I'll be picking up injustice ultimate edition, but what else should I get? Ni no Kuni or P4A?

Lightning Returns makes my OCD battle with my ADD. With the time limit, I feel as if every moment of the game should be productive in completing all the quests and stuff, but sometimes I want to just chill out, grind a bit, enjoy the scenery, smell the roses and all that crap. But then I feel as if I am wasting valuable time, so back to work. Aarrgh!
Game is a barrel of stress so I'm not really having fun with it. Some people like those kind of games, though. Where you don't necessarily enjoy playing but it's "rewarding" or some shit.

god damn piece of shit lightning returns has gotten back to them yet I don't think I'm getting castlevania :(

Oh well I'll be getting two quere's when MGS comes out so I can get MGS and ninja gaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruto and Bleach
I stopped reading Naruto about a year and a half ago. From what I've heard from some friends, it doesn't seem like it's really going anywhere. They make it sound like 30 issues of Madara turning super saiyan 500.

I'll see if Bleach is any good. That's one I stopped reading years ago before it had that one part that felt like filler. I don't even remember what it was.

Is Kaiji on there? If so, that.
Yep! I'll give it a try!

I stopped reading Naruto about a year and a half ago. From what I've heard from some friends, it doesn't seem like it's really going anywhere. They make it sound like 30 issues of Madara turning super saiyan 500.

I'll see if Bleach is any good. That's one I stopped reading years ago before it had that one part that felt like filler. I don't even remember what it was.
...that was a joke post

Yep! I'll give it a try!
I'm a huge fan of one piece. My favorite manga and I don't even watch anime but this past month I've been watching episodes such a great show.

Yeah madara is like this ''unbeatable'' guy right now but of course naruto will beat him and then some other strong dude will pop out of no where ala DBZ style. Bleach sucked shit after soul society arc and the anime is over but the manga is still going

Not surprised since you seem to ignore all my subtle hints to want to play games with you.

I'm not the type of girl who makes the first move.

Just polished off Strider on Normal in 2:12, so I have the 1K. Grabbed some upgrades along the way too, so the 4 hours isn't really hard to do on Normal. I think it would be a pain in the ass on hard.

This looks pretty cool, not sure if I'll pick it up or not but the old Mario Golf games were pretty fun

MGWT_-_Cheep_Cheep_Lagoon_Art.jpg
Is this a Wii U Mario Golf? If so I'm totally in, loved Toadstool Tour so much.

Why 10/4 doe? Wait till 2/20/20 special years and shit dawg...

so... I'm getting an iphone right now... post your numbers in here so I can selectively add you guys

bread's done
Back