GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

I was talking about SC II. You've seen voldo's outfit?
I forgive you now

255736-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why can't youtube add a replay button? so fucking annoying trying to study and having to stop and hit replay on one winged angel. Thank you based japanese for such an amazing song

I keep having this recurring element in my dreams where when I'm driving a car and I'm on the brakes, the car still continues to roll forward.

Can you guys explain this to me and how it correlates with the things that are happening in my life?

kay'thanks

You have no control of your current situation. Instead of watching marvel with me you're stuck playing shitty arcade games that have gone on sale and you can't stop it even though you know in 25 feet is a cliff and you're about to be sent hurdling over it. Look over to the passanger seat its me with DS 3 in my hands, go on dawg grab it I'll save your life.

I thought there was trust in our relationship?
I trust you.

It'll be free soon

trash ass hentai game
Wait, it's a hentai game? Might be worth buying...

I was talking about SC II. You've seen voldo's outfit?
Ouch.

I keep having this recurring element in my dreams where when I'm driving a car and I'm on the brakes, the car still continues to roll forward.

Can you guys explain this to me and how it correlates with the things that are happening in my life?

kay'thanks
You feel like you're able to start things and then have no control over when they'll stop. Basically, you subconsciously feel like you don't have any real power when it comes to how things end.

Nah, dawg. That's if you have no brakes on your car. My brakes totally work to stop my car but once the car has stopped it starts to move forward but like at a very slow pace so I think you're wrong.

thanksdoe

So you don't want to play DS 3 with me? Got it.

You need to get new brakes.
Do you see money flowing out us mexicans dawg? You white people and your fancy constant car check ups and new brake liners and oil changes. lol

Should be studying but this story about this double amputee hot woman swimmer chick...

I almost dated an amputee once. I based the fact that I liked her entirely on how she took a joke I made about her giving me a no-handie with her nub, though. Turned out she was kind of a bitch. Probably kind of deserved the no hand thing somehow.

I almost dated an amputee once. I based the fact that I liked her entirely on how she took a joke I made about her giving me a no-handie with her nub, though. Turned out she was kind of a bitch. Probably kind of deserved the no hand thing somehow.
u be pimpin doe!

Okay, guys this has been really helpful so here's my second  out of two reoccurring dream elements.

So like I'll be either walking or running and sometimes I'm caring something like a backpack or just something in my hands and sometimes I'm not carrying anything and then suddenly it gets really hard to take the next step. I'm still moving but I get very focused on why it's so hard to move. Sometimes it's cuz whatever I'm carrying got very heavy or my legs just get heavy and sometimes it's just for the fuck of it.

kay'thanks

Finished Guacamelee.  Played mostly on Vita, with maybe a dungeon's worth on the PS3.  Being my first experience with cross-play, I was pretty impressed.  I like the combat quite a bit as a twist on the standard metroidvania gameplay.  The humor was nice too.

Fear you'll be stuck doing the same thing or perhaps won't advance anywhere/see yourself going anywhere.

You'll be stuck for Time and Eternity. 

I've been studying for a few hours now. I feel like one of the exams should be easy, especially considering most of the exam is based on different aspects of legal psych.

whoknows.

Why doesn't Steam have any Chess games? Jeeze. 

holy shit

I've been studying for a few hours now. I feel like one of the exams should be easy, especially considering most of the exam is based on different aspects of legal psych.

whoknows.

Why doesn't Steam have any Chess games? Jeeze.
chesswithfriends when you log on your phone lets play

oh...

why can't youtube add a replay button? so fucking annoying trying to study and having to stop and hit replay on one winged angel. Thank you based japanese for such an amazing song
edit the youtube url to read "youtuberepeater".

problem solved, crisis averted.

Example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDagBGdMtQ0

To:

http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=EDagBGdMtQ0

Think I may be done with SoulCalibur2 for right now except for randomly jumping online to wreck people with Nightmare. There's almost nobody online so I just ran into the same guy 3 times and he rage quit every goddamn time before my wins would register.
If you have it on Xbox, we should play sometime!

EDIT: For anyone here who plays on a PC, which graphics card do you recommend? I'm currently looking at a GTX 750 ti (with 2GB of RAM) and I'm up for recommendations!

bread's done
Back