GGT 307 decided to cosplay as Lightning

Any article that states how to fix something that not only is subjectivity broken, but figuratively broken, is a terrible fuckin article.

It's like having an article that has a question for a headline, because not only is the answer usually "No," but because you give the audience a reason to disagree right from the get-go and make your shit completely redundant.

Also, Kevin VanOrd is gay and Whoknows does not like him because of it. I don't agree with Whoknows' rash judgements, but I felt like everybody needed to know where he was at on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any article that states how to fix something that not only is subjectivity broken, but figuratively broken, is a terrible fuckin article.

It's like having an article that has a question for a headline, because not only is the answer usually "No," but because you give the audience a reason to disagree right from the get-go and make your shit completely redundant.

Also, Kevin VanOrd is gay and Whoknows does not like him because of it. I don't agree with Whoknows' rash judgements, but I felt like everybody needed to know where he was at on the subject.
Uhhhhh.....I read it and just thought there were some good points in it, didn't really look at it deeper then that haha....:/

And that's no good, whoknows should know better then that!

Uhhhhh.....I read it and just thought there were some good points in it, didn't really look at it deeper then that haha....:/

And that's no good, whoknows should know better then that!
You always need to go deeper dawg, WTF! Titles are just a thing that I've been trained to be annoyed by. I didn't actually read the article itself cuz like, whatever.

Yeah, Whoknows has a general problem with everything that isn't him. He was being incredibly sexist and racist on skype earlier tonight.

You always need to go deeper dawg, WTF! Titles are just a thing that I've been trained to be annoyed by. I didn't actually read the article itself cuz like, whatever.

Yeah, Whoknows has a general problem with everything that isn't him. He was being incredibly sexist and racist on skype earlier tonight.
That's fair, so you don't like the title then! But yeah, I was referring more to the article itself then the title lol

That's also not very nice of whoknows, sounds like you might have to work some of your voodoo magic on him and fix him, he might be broken.

Agree with all of this except for hating on VanOrd because he's gay. Shitty article.

Also, I played more Soul Calibur2. Heihachi can actually be pretty awesome online. I don't think anybody actually knows what to do against him. I just rush everyone and punch them up in the air and off the edge of the ring.

Leda loves everybody. She's so great.

BhC1bItCQAApu3p.jpg

all of these xbox sales and nothing too interesting. State of decay seems like an alright game but I don't know if I'll ever play it

I'm pretty sure I'm going to trade in Lightning Returns. The game just isn't working for me. Outside of the rad costumes, there is nothing interesting about the game. With LoS2 next week and FFX/X-2 HD right around the corner (and my inevitable PS4 coming soon), I doubt I will ever go back to it.

Finna start Game of Thrones Season 3. Let's do this

I'm pretty sure I'm going to trade in Lightning Returns. The game just isn't working for me. Outside of the rad costumes, there is nothing interesting about the game. With LoS2 next week and FFX/X-2 HD right around the corner (and my inevitable PS4 coming soon), I doubt I will ever go back to it.

Finna start Game of Thrones Season 3. Let's do this
game is trash

GoT is not

Lightning Returns has some good ideas, they just aren't implemented very well. I really hate the countdown clock, and the fact the story is all over the place. Lightning is still shallow as ever.

I just finished with GoT season 3 last night. OMG.

I'm a god but I'm still sad :(

remake FF7 already trash ass square and then make lightning as DLC

That's fair, so you don't like the title then! But yeah, I was referring more to the article itself then the title lol

That's also not very nice of whoknows, sounds like you might have to work some of your voodoo magic on him and fix him, he might be broken.
I'll never forgive Kevin Vanord. What a terrible person.

So we didn't get WVGCW Breakdown 2/3 last week, but we did get an episode of Extreme Dude Bro Wrestling, VGCW's "developmental" league.

The highlight of the Night, of course, was the ladder match pitting Monkey Island's Guybrush Threepwood and Skies of Arcadia's Vyse against... oh. Oh, God.

ik9IM4q92PtHE.gif

Winning a ladder match isn't like a regular fight: you have to set up a ladder in the centre of the ring and grab the briefcase suspended in the air.

Mostly this just means disagreements about how to decorate the ring.

ib21LbgkDagrFi.gif

"Earl, stop! I had it just where I wanted it!"

iFypNHGk24MCQ.gif

Vyse and Toejam weren't getting along, either. fuck your ladder, Vyse.

ibztyfJYjYbY1q.gif

Not even teammates could agree on where they wanted the ladders.

earlbetrayxzayu.gif

In the end, Vyse worked through his confusion...

ibqjNA1pvdCOCk.gif

... and brought the Panic to Funkotron.

ibnILm5GHQDS3M.gif

Match full of TJ&E music here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aJbW2UuHWs&index=11&list=PLuHzddujoace4OodVaEkSqKRkSNah8sg5

When you signed up to be american you already agreed to not being the best in the world don't take it so hard and accept your mediocrity

But the 22nd was the final day of the 100 day lot that they get, the horn went off last year!
Whaaat? Why was this not more publicized.

all of these xbox sales and nothing too interesting. State of decay seems like an alright game but I don't know if I'll ever play it
Rock Band Blitz was a good price. I hope we'll get something better tonight, though. I want cheap shit.

Think I may be done with SoulCalibur2 for right now except for randomly jumping online to wreck people with Nightmare. There's almost nobody online so I just ran into the same guy 3 times and he rage quit every goddamn time before my wins would register.

bread's done
Back