GGT 308 was cast for Season 4 of The Tester

I legit want playable Batgirl, lore be damned. Even if it's just challenge maps. Lookin' like Harley's our guest star this time around, but hopefully we'll get a few extra characters like we did in City.

aren't  there other characters in batman other than harley and joker? god

shoutouts to nate dawg

If you ordered multiple products, they may be shipped separately. If that's the case, you'll get another mail like this one for each shipment you will receive.

Product SKU

Product Name

Qty Ordered

Qty Shipped

Total Qty Shipped

Amount

FKF-00316

Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360

$3.65

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also coming to Xbox One! nudge nudge >.>

Hopefully you'll be able to get all of the rest that you deserve man, after all this you definitely deserve to have some Joel time and not have to always be doing something. With all of the feelings/stress I can imagine how this would make you feel like you are older as you say, it's definitely a lot to take in and there's a lot going on.

That's awesome about her office though, it's always nice to see people helping others out, even when they don't really know them (assuming that they don't know you). As always, if you ever need someone to talk to as well I'm here as well as everyone else in the GGT.
Haha, we'll see about a One.

Yeah, I'm hoping everything goes well. And people keep on amazing me. Right after I posted this UPS came by and brought a care package from one of my friends on the comic forum I've been on forever. He sent me Batman Year One (graphic novel), Batman: Arkham Asylum (the Morrison graphic novel), and Run, Lola, Run on bluray. I've never thought people could be so nice.

damn joel dawg any word on what happened to her yet?
Nah. I had to call the coroner to find out if they found anything and all their screens showed was some Xanax in her system, but they don't think it was deadly doses. I'll have to wait 6-8 weeks to see what serious toxicology reports bring back. I'm actually lucky I called, because they told me that they hadn't planned on calling us and just assumed we'd have known to call despite being told that day that we would be notified. My family wants to have the funeral on Saturday, but that feels way, way too soon. I'm more than a little freaked out about how fast everything seems to be moving.

I skimmed on NeoGAF, and read that Quinn was pregnant with Joker's baby at the end of Arkham City... is this true? Could be a good set-up to Batman Beyond-games in the future.

I skimmed on NeoGAF, and read that Quinn was pregnant with Joker's baby at the end of Arkham City... is this true? Could be a good set-up to Batman Beyond-games in the future.
I don't remember any alluding to that. Even after that shitty harley quinn dlc there was nothing unless it an audio file

My family wants to have the funeral on Saturday, but that feels way, way too soon. I'm more than a little freaked out about how fast everything seems to be moving.
I felt the exact same way when my father passed away suddenly a couple years ago. I still look back on that time after he died leading up to his funeral as all jumbled together like it was one long-ass day. I hope everything works out okay for you and your family.

Several Need for Speed games for $5 on PSN. Any of them worth it? Which one should I get???

Crotch isn't here to tell you that VGCW is on but VGCW is on.

http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87

Stick of Truth is pretty awesome so far, I'm about 3 hours in and loving it, and I'm only a casual fan of the show.

How are your brother/brothers taking it?
The 14 year old was the one that found her and he took it pretty hard, but our aunts have really helped him. He has cried a little, but mainly he seems the same.

The 16 year old has only cried twice. I think his problem stems from the fact that he hasn't seen her since Thursday night when he told her he loved her before bed. He and my dad haven't gotten the chance to see the body yet. The fact that he's being so quiet really worries me. The only thing he's really expressed is that he's worried he'll fail out of the rest of this year of school because he can't stop thinking about it all.

next week a better rpg is coming out

thanks doe
Titanfall? (Seriously, I guess you mean X/X-2 remaster? Beat those already, loved my time with them but not quite enough to go through them again when I've got new stuff to play/beat).

I felt the exact same way when my father passed away suddenly a couple years ago. I still look back on that time after he died leading up to his funeral as all jumbled together like it was one long-ass day. I hope everything works out okay for you and your family.

Several Need for Speed games for $5 on PSN. Any of them worth it? Which one should I get???
That's how it feels. One way too long day. I feel like I've aged considerably in the last few days.

Hot Pursuit is fantastic. If I can get some PSN credit I'll probably pick it up too. I heard good things about The Run as well.

The 14 year old was the one that found her and he took it pretty hard, but our aunts have really helped him. He has cried a little, but mainly he seems the same.

The 16 year old has only cried twice. I think his problem stems from the fact that he hasn't seen her since Thursday night when he told her he loved her before bed. He and my dad haven't gotten the chance to see the body yet. The fact that he's being so quiet really worries me. The only thing he's really expressed is that he's worried he'll fail out of the rest of this year of school because he can't stop thinking about it all.
I'm fairly sure if he really needs to he can get a break from school or at least get some kind of arrangement where he can finish out the year without attending due to the extreme circumstances, hell my wife was able to do something similar due to really bad migraines, I'm pretty sure something this emotionally daunting will qualify. Maybe look into ASL classes. That's what she did and it was only one day a week at a computer.

next week a better rpg is coming out

thanks doe
I much rather have fun while playing a game, but that's just me

Just from experience, the way the 14 year old brother is acting like is the same way I acted like two years ago when I found my grandfather dead (it's not a bad thing though, some people react to the death of a love one differently than what is expected) and just from reading this, it sounds like the 16 year old brother needs some time to process everything through his head (though I woule keep an eye on him, just make sure he doesn't do anything he would regret) Nonetheless, you really need to be there for the both of them, it doesn't even matter if you do the littlest things for them or just start a casual conversation really means a lot

Welp, got a new phone. Now I can send texts without it using up 25% of my battery per text.

So Batman seems cool, yeah? 

Who is getting Titanfall on the PC next week? 

You don't understand how shitty my phone was. It would take 25+ seconds to load up messages and another 10+ to load the actual message. It would usually result in my phone closing, too. It was shit. ._.

It's kay nauu doee.

actually doing work on my internship today, finances are interestizzzzzzz

Got an interview for a reporting job but i think my lack of a car here is really gonna hurt me on that one

Did shitty on a sudden phone interview for receptionist at a massage place

watching final destination 5. the GGT is my final destination

You don't understand how shitty my phone was. It would take 25+ seconds to load up messages and another 10+ to load the actual message. It would usually result in my phone closing, too. It was shit. ._.

It's kay nauu doee.
what kind of phone were you using previously?

I never pretended to be mega man...
photo-thumb-235010.jpg

"MML3 isn't cancelled"

Hurry gunnm! Change your avatar, so it will also change in his post. Maybe...

Hurry Chizu! Don't drag and drop his avatar pic in your post. Use other means. It'll change if he changes it. Maybe...

Welp, got a new phone. Now I can send texts without it using up 25% of my battery per text.

So Batman seems cool, yeah?

Who is getting Titanfall on the PC next week?
I may end up getting caught up in the hype.
It totally will. And after the experience I'm having with Origins, it's probably day 1 for me.

Especially if they don't worry about multi and definitely if they drop the stupid multi achievements.
Are you enjoying Origins? I still haven't picked it up, waiting for it to drop in price more.

Rude

Also guys don't forget Miku is out on Vita today!
Uhhhh....I think you reminding us of that is what's rude

360 or One?
Both, or Windows 8. Just anything that uses the Xbox Video app I heard.

What Frosty said.

Parry.

And then Parry some more.

If you're all strength, you can probably stagger him depending on your weapon. Run up and just wail on him with Iron Flesh and see how that goes. Also parry. Use the stalagmites as a wall and just keep circle strafing around him to keep him on the other side. It'll help block most of his moves so you can throw fire at him while he's recovering. Also parry him.

I didn't even know you were playing Dark Souls, I love talking Dark Souls. Why did you only go to GUNNM Dawg that was rude.
I haven't played in a long time and came back to finish it, gunnm told me to parry as well but I never really did that and don't think I can with a 2 handed weapon? But yeah my guy was like legit pure strength, had like 20-25 vitality/endurance, and everything else was at like 10.....I basically would die in 1-2 (maybe 3) hits from like everything, but killed everything in about that many hits as well.

Haha, we'll see about a One.

And people keep on amazing me. Right after I posted this UPS came by and brought a care package from one of my friends on the comic forum I've been on forever. He sent me Batman Year One (graphic novel), Batman: Arkham Asylum (the Morrison graphic novel), and Run, Lola, Run on bluray. I've never thought people could be so nice.
That is pretty awesome, at least it seems you are getting a lot of support from everyone.

I've had fun with like the past 4 releases, can't really go wrong with either.

wow I refuse to believe this is t he same company that made castlevania los 1 made castlevania los 2, the fuck happened. We got fucking rat puzzles and batman stealth takedowns. I'M DRACULA FFS

wow I refuse to believe this is t he same company that made castlevania los 1 made castlevania los 2, the fuck happened. We got fucking rat puzzles and batman stealth takedowns. I'M DRACULA FFS
I don't see the big deal. I'm having a blast with the game.

I completed it a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it a lot more than City
City was good. This game is much better somehow.

Not sure how I feel about the challenge tracks though -- at least tying standard gadgets in previous games to it... The worst nightmare one is becoming a huge pain in my ass. I'm dragging my feet on that one... the story is great so far and the gameplay is tight. Something felt wonky in terms of thug aggressiveness and quickness, but I got used to it, mostly.

I'd recommend it. I got it for $20 and it's worth that and then some, IMO.

That's how it feels. One way too long day. I feel like I've aged considerably in the last few days.

Hot Pursuit is fantastic. If I can get some PSN credit I'll probably pick it up too. I heard good things about The Run as well.
Unrelated - use your PS4/Xbone money to upgrade your PC. Then get Arkham Knight there.

Naught Dawg dropped Amy Hennig?

Hopefully that means Crystal Dynamics can pick her back up and they can get back to making LoK cuz that's what we all want.

City was good. This game is much better somehow.

Not sure how I feel about the challenge tracks though -- at least tying standard gadgets in previous games to it... The worst nightmare one is becoming a huge pain in my ass. I'm dragging my feet on that one... the story is great so far and the gameplay is tight. Something felt wonky in terms of thug aggressiveness and quickness, but I got used to it, mostly.

I'd recommend it. I got it for $20 and it's worth that and then some, IMO.
I have no idea how far you have gotten in it, but the second half of Origins is the best Arkham game ever (though Asylum is a more structured game and that's why I like it more)

I don't see the big deal. I'm having a blast with the game.
The rat sections are kind of neat (even if they are out of place), but the stealth sections kinda suck. I'm enjoying the game overall though.

I completed it a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it a lot more than City
I preferred City, but I thought both games were great and would definitely recommend playing both!

It's pretty disappointing.

Especially when Alucard finally shows up.

At least we'll always have LoS1 and that 3ds game.

bread's done
Back