GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Display Name
You have made 1 of 1 display name changes since 06 Jun 2013. You are permitted to make 1 changes in a 365 day period.
Changing your display name will not affect your log in details.

Is it weird that Leda is getting rid of her tats but Melonie is getting more?

I mean, it's not, but is it?

https://twitter.com/MelonieMac/status/441750301427499008

Last edited by a moderator:
my cousin made me make an instagram cause like he lives really far away and wants to show me pictures of him and his family any of you niggas got instagram? I don't know how this shit works or how to add people I don't even have a facebook

holla atcha boy http://instagram.com/mandogears

how long until I get followers?

action just likes shit and leaves? yo action you do that mega man contest I linked you to like a week ago

Oh yeah, I finally finished Diablo III last night.  It only took me about year to finish four acts.  On normal.

I don't think that was too Casual, was it?

I used to run D2 on hardcore ladder dawg. You're so casual to me. You only went barbarian if you're a lazy asshole and only did BO's. Sorcs were the HBIC

The amount of acronyms in this thread that I don't understand and don't care to understand is too damn high.

i don't know what an acornym is or what class a wizard is. I can tell you about a etheral maul druid build doe

hes bucking the system dawg

anarchy and chaos you know the thing about chaos? its fear

I mean, I don't got instragram dawg, I don't have a iphone like you really wish you would stop bringing that up.

I like the parts in Saint's Row IV where they talk about things that happened in the first game but than nobody played that one so it's like whatever.

You're lucky we're not on GAF Action or else the servers would have gone down already.

I mean, I don't got instragram dawg, I don't have a iphone like you really wish you would stop bringing that up.

I like the parts in Saint's Row IV where they talk about things that happened in the first game but than nobody played that one so it's like whatever.
I didn't like SR IV at all. I like GTA V more

What the hell, I just ran into that Babymetal shit again on another forum. Two times in one day on the first day their existence has become known to me is too much of a coincidence I guess I need to start liking this band now.

I didn't like SR IV at all. I like GTA V more
I like not having to use cars and having music in my head. Also superpowers. Also, creating my own character who I'm not totally in love with and don't just stare at her feet cuz that would be weird.

To each their own dawg.

I can't tell if Action likes my post cuz he actually likes them or if he's just liking them and thus using me to further his own scientific whims.

This is upsetting.

Challenge accepted.
You made my Notification list less sad. :rofl:

I don't know if you plan to keep it up, but let us know what happens if you do!

Where do you see this?
I just multiplied 15 by 493. On his likes given page the max 'likes' listed per page (15) by the number of complete pages (494 at the time, but only 493 is sure to have the max 15).

He's up to 496 now, but Action! shall prevail.

So is this like the opposite of crabcore?

Dos synchronized movements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
Crabdance.gif

"Babymetal calls its music Kawaii Metal — a bizarre blend of death-metal, EDM rhythms and sugary J-pop melodies."

So apparently Babymetal isn't some obscure thing and actually went "big" a couple of days ago.

So it turns out that that guy isn't some otaku hipster, but worst, just some bandwagoner.

I'm over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back