GGT 309 Has a Decision to Make. Toki or Towa? TOKI?! TOWA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Hatsune Miku fans should like this.

All three girls are underage.

I'm pretty sure they're saying "headbang" during the chorus, but whoknows for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzR_ClTE8Y

Last edited by a moderator:
gxbonQy.jpg

damn it got bad reviews too

ohh in fear a horror movie with good reviews im in there

Well if he said SR3 instead of 4.

But 4 was a pretty huge step down from 3. It's like comparing Lords of Shadow 1 to 2. One is great and the other is a disappointing mess.
Tell me more about the game that you defended so admirably until the second you handed it over to a Gamestop employee.

oh shit 300 comes out next week? it looks awesome
I'd watch it for Lena Headey.

no by next week

is lena in it? what happened to one eyed dude? They were like nah you aint cute enough to star in the sequel lets get this other random dude

Well if he said SR3 instead of 4.

But 4 was a pretty huge step down from 3. It's like comparing Lords of Shadow 1 to 2. One is great and the other is a disappointing mess.
I thought both SR 3 and 4 were great.

I haven't played much LoS2 yet but it seems alright as well, not as good as the first one though, but fun enough (minus the stupid stealth stuff)

I forget honestly. All he does is talk about Time and Eternity and how much he dislikes Castlevania 2. 

Weird. I thought he would rather talk about the memories we shared on FF14. Oh, wait....

I don't know. My memories of us and FF14 are nothing but a dream at this point. A false dream.

Whatever. 

Indig, we should play sometime. 

I'll try to post mine when this weekend. Stupid ass friend codes. Definitely down to play doe.

If you're going to say the GGT has never been "good", then get out of here and go on GAF or something. While we do talk about games every once in a while, this group of people is honestly one of my favorite groups of people in my life and I wouldn't trade anything for them
I'd trade these jokers for a half eaten pack of bubble gum and a scratched up copy of LoS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back