GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duplica_Ditto_Pikachu.png

What size do you wear? I dig the Demetri shirt and would throw in $15 for it if you wanna ship it to my house after the package arrives. I wear a L.

Whatever dawg, I was having fun with Saint's Row IV.

The Saints of Rage part was really dope and like most old school beat 'em ups got really boring after the first level but I still smiled my ass through that. The whole MGS/Shoot out the Lights mission was a nice touch too.

And for someone who doesn't get the appeal of Gat, he had the best loyalty mission; mainly because it felt like it was just a couple of friends catching up on the last five years that one of them spent in suspended hibernation after being abducted by aliens which is exactly what that was. It totally had the most feels.

Kinzie is still the best character doe whatever.
It's good that you like Kinzie because we're two days out from Shaundie getting straight-up murdered by Poison.

I've been listening to some metal lately too. A mix of Helloween, Suicide Silence, 4ARM, Black Dahlia Murder and some others. Good stuff. I have no idea what this babymetal stuff is. Sounds made up.
I listen to metacore, dawg, there's a difference. Gosh.

damn helloween haven't heard of them since HS
On that hipster status.

It's good that you like Kinzie because we're two days out from Shaundie getting straight-up murdered by Poison.
milkshake.gif

Not this guy!
same mine still connected even now =],
:grouphug:

Nabbed Killzone Shadow Fall (used-like new) from AWD to have have something next gen to play other than the PS+ freebies.  Also grabbed a controller charging dock as I'd rather use that than hassle with leaving the console on standby and using the usb port on the front (seems to stay hot, and the door on the tv stand won't close with a cable plugged in).

Last edited by a moderator:
I need my own gamer girl, melonie mac has been claimed repeatedly by many men in here. Leda no one really wants, maybe I'll rock dat dodger leigh

1392186820723.gif

I Saint's Row IV with Laura Bailey all the time.

I mean, mainly because Rebecca Sanabria didn't come back, but that's not Laura Bailey's fault that she isn't as good as her.

so we don't know much about you stellar. Imma ask some questions.

How much did you back for mighty no9?

How many physical copies of mega man 9 do you own? And which is your favorite mega man game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back