GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. Dio. Ronnie James Dio. James and The Giant Peach. Peach. Princess Peach. Princess Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. Beedle. Beetle. Weevils. weevles?

God. Dio. Ronnie James Dio. James Doakes. Motherfucker. fuck. Lust. luxuria?

Finally finished the standard worlds in Super Mario 3D World. I liked it, but I can't say I liked it as much as Donkey Kong. I had a lot of issues with depth perception on some of the levels.

RIP Dark Souls II:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo

The differences are staggering, IMO.

If the PC version is still more like the game in the demo/beta, I'll put the hype train back on track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news, Indignate: Nappa is still hype as fuck.

ibydgKM8xmCozv.gif

RIP Sagat, died for our garbage.

Dodger my "gf" brah, get another one. I actually watch dat Polaris podcast every week doe. #truefan

Someone say DIO? Ride da tigerrrrr, u can see his stripes but u know he's clean!!! Don't you see what I meaannnn?  Gotta get away, gotta get awayyyyyyyy, HOLY DIVVA!

Oh theres a Rush poster in the Canada part in South Park, that was cool. #TrueRushFan

Soo whats your does xbox 1 gts? Im gonna be all up in dat Titanfell, Killer Instinct, Ryse and Dead Rising 3 tomorrow!

add me on xbox- snakeybro2389

Played through Act 1 of Contrast on PS4. Pretty fun so far and nice lighting effects.
Either you can no longer just click a download on PS4 and cancel it before it fully downloads or I somehow forgot to click it, but I didn't get Outlast in February. I could have sworn I clicked to redeem it then canceled the download b/c I didn't have the time to download the 4 GB at the time or I was downloading something else. Oh well.

I mean, if it needs to not look as great as it could so that way the frame rate stays consistent (is that how this works) then I'm down.

I mean, Frosty played through DS on the 360, which is probably one of the most poorly optimized games on consoles, so I'm kind of befuddled at his reception right now, that this is where he draws the line.

I mean, I get it, people like graphics. I've seen the videos and can totally make out the difference between the two builds and it's clearly worse, but I'm just astonished by people calling it "half a product." (not that Frost is saying this, but he doesn't even want to buy it now so...)

I mean.

I played a bit before to see how it looks in action, and having just finished Dark Souls last week, this one looks better then that one at least. Granted, I'll play stuff like EDF (which has pretty bad graphics) no problem.

Pretty ricky is my internet girl

she can down right fierce me
Oh yes

tl;dr summary for us?

RIP Dark Souls II:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbT03r_9Zo

The differences are staggering, IMO.

If the PC version is still more like the game in the demo/beta, I'll put the hype train back on track.
damn weak graphics. that blows. must mean it's terrible.

No offense to Frostybro, but DS has like the ugliest character models.  If the frame rate was bad, then I'd have a problem.

Anyways, I'm sure DS2 PC will be Master Uber
after the community fixes everything the devs won't/can't-retail open source game ftw!  :p

Either you can no longer just click a download on PS4 and cancel it before it fully downloads or I somehow forgot to click it, but I didn't get Outlast in February. I could have sworn I clicked to redeem it then canceled the download b/c I didn't have the time to download the 4 GB at the time or I was downloading something else. Oh well.
I just always "buy" the games in the PC store and then they're in my download list whenever I want to play them. The console store is slow and clunky so I seldom bother with it for more than getting to my download list.

omg I woke up listening to give me chocolate and listened to it while making oatmeal now I'm watching the video before I run

what did you do to me indidawg

I'm not listening to them because they're hot. I really enjoy  the group musically. All I listen to is music from the 70's-90's anything new metal is welcomed regardless of age.

that $400 titanfall bundle would have been bought if it was a special edition console and not just the black one. I'm still waiting for a MGS V xbox :(

that $400 titanfall bundle would have been bought if it was a special edition console and not just the black one. I'm still waiting for a MGS V xbox :(
You should probably just go ahead and buy one as well while we are at it, could get some good gaming sessions in man! Who cares what color the console is, you don't look at it that much! :p

I'd do it if I had enough to trade in to get it for 30 bucks like I did with my PS4, but I just can't pull the trigger at that price yet. Not for the two games I'd be interested in. One of which I can still get elsewhere. Some day though.

I'd do it if I had enough to trade in to get it for 30 bucks like I did with my PS4, but I just can't pull the trigger at that price yet. Not for the two games I'd be interested in. One of which I can still get elsewhere. Some day though.
Understandable but we still want to play with Action! We could just about get a full group going if you two picked one up! :p

Care about playing with your GGT buddies more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back