GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

Unfortunately, the show was called what it was called. It was not called 'How I Got to Know Your Mother.' I didn't even expect them to include the mother as much as they did and am content with the amount they did. What's with being able to truly love only one person though? I felt that he loved Tracy just as much as Robin, if not more, and never regretted having kids and marrying her. But because of how the show was titled, that relationship is not important to the show. To the viewers? Yes, probably to many. So while I didn't especially hate or love the finale, I thought it was appropriate and enjoyed it.

I admit, I often cry when a show I enjoy ends. Not because of what happened in the finale, although that probably helps, but because I know the show is ending.

I wanna know if Ted's mom died and was the reason he started choking up when he said something like 'no mom would miss their daughter's wedding.' Cuz it seemed like it was a serious moment, but it's also kinda inferring that he is a girl... and I thought that was funny.
Yeah, the show was called How I Met Your Mother, not How I'm Still Very in Love With Your Aunt Robin. I'm not upset that the mother wasn't in it enough, just that her part seems superficially small and not as important to Ted as Robin was. Again, the ending just seemed like a "Hey, we know how much you guys want to see these two characters together so here you go!" despite them having to record the kids parts a long time ago. Plus, not to mention how they took two seasons of Barney development and threw it completely out the window only to reign it back in again in the span of a few minutes but then again, these past seasons have been kind of bad so whocares.

Tracy wasn't going to be around for her daughters wedding. How did you not get that?

Elizabeth Olsen boobs are great.

Yeah, the show was called How I Met Your Mother, not How I'm Still Very in Love With Your Aunt Robin. I'm not upset that the mother wasn't in it enough, just that her part seems superficially small and not as important to Ted as Robin was. Again, the ending just seemed like a "Hey, we know how much you guys want to see these two characters together so here you go!" despite them having to record the kids parts a long time ago. Plus, not to mention how they took two seasons of Barney development and threw it completely out the window only to reign it back in again in the span of a few minutes but then again, these past seasons have been kind of bad so whocares.

Tracy wasn't going to be around for her daughters wedding. How did you not get that?

Elizabeth Olsen boobs are great.
Yeah, I would've been happier with the Ted-Tracy relationship than I am with Ted-Robin. But you know they had to do something to make it sad and then happy again. Also the Barney thing... yeah... WTF!? I guess that had to happen for Ted-Robin to be a possibility.

I don't remember the scene exactly. [customspoiler= Was Tracy] sick at that point? Did they know she was gonna die?[/customspoiler] Did they have children yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, it's like the Greek finale all over again; just pander to the audience.
The two were going to end up together anyways. I mean, it was always meant to be Cassie and Cap. No one cared about Evan... well, not until later on when he was more of a normal dude than a douche.

Unfortunately, the show was called what it was called. It was not called 'How I Got to Know Your Mother.' I didn't even expect them to include the mother as much as they did and am content with the amount they did. What's with being able to truly love only one person though? I felt that he loved Tracy just as much as Robin, if not more, and never regretted having kids and marrying her. But because of how the show was titled, that relationship is not important to the show. To the viewers? Yes, probably to many. So while I didn't especially hate or love the finale, I thought it was appropriate and enjoyed it.
This is just a comment about the show overall, not just to you. Honestly, the ending was fitting. It was foreshadowed that the mom would pass away in a couple of episodes. The whole story was about life and the things one goes through to have a happy life. Ted got to be with the love of his life - Tracey. She was perfect for him. Unfortunately, he couldn't control what happened to her. 6 years pass after her death which is why Ted is there telling the story and trying to open up about Robin. Is she the one? No, Tracey was. However, Ted still loved Robin and in the end it's about being happy. Should he have spent the rest of his life alone?

No.

Barney had a happy ending, Lily and Marshal did as well. Everyone was happy in the end. Things aren't always perfect, at least not forever. The mother's death proved that. Life has its ups and downs.

Yes.

I'm just really upset that they never explained how Ted turned into Bob Saget.
I read this comment somewhere else.

I think it was IGN.

Let me tell you guys about a Blazblue character called Platinum The Trinity. It's a girl that currently holds the souls of three people or it's a person with split personalities I'm not entirely sure this story doesn't always make the most sense if ever.

The point is, although one of them doesn't surface much, the other two constantly bicker back and forth and all three are played Laura Bailey. She uses her traditional anime voice for one and her Shen voice for the other because that one is supposed to be male and she doesn't really have the range for more than one voice ANYWAYS WHY THE fuck AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED LAURA BAILEY FANS PLAYING THIS GAME IT HAS 3 TIMES THE LAURA BAILEY THEN ANY OTHER GAME OUT THERE

The two were going to end up together anyways. I mean, it was always meant to be Cassie and Cap. No one cared about Evan... well, not until later on when he was more of a normal dude than a douche.
Rusty/Ashleigh, Cassie/Cap, Calvin/Heath, Even Evan/Rebecca gets the hint at a possible reconciliation.

That show fuckin pandered. Not that I didn't like the ending, cuz I did, but just saying.

I completely agree. Wow, that foreshadowing completely went over my head guys. I'm re'watching' (i.e. running in separate tab) 'Vesuvius,' the one I asked about. I saw that it's 2024 so they have kids. And like I said previously, I thought the sad thing was about Ted's mom being dead. Possibly Tracy's. I mean his middle name is Evelyn.

You were being sarcastic about the importance of the HIMYM discussion and whatever else less important stuff is in this thread. I thought I would return the sarcasm.

You were being sarcastic about the importance of the HIMYM discussion and whatever else less important stuff is in this thread. I thought I would return the sarcasm.
But....is it really sarcasm if it's true for me?! I mean, me getting DBZ was more important TO ME then that other stuff :p

Also, there were no spoiler tags in this thread

But....is it really sarcasm if it's true for me?! I mean, me getting DBZ was more important TO ME then that other stuff :p

Also, there were no spoiler tags in this thread
Yes, because it's sarcasm to someone's reality.

There were spoiler tags, then I kinda just said screw it and I was kinda trying to be vague in what I wrote. After reading JSP's post and starting to but not finishing dignate's, I decided to stop catching up on this thread until I watched it myself.

What spoilers? Everything that everybody thought was going to happen happened.
Hey! I had no idea she was gonna [customspoiler=almost]die. Not almost die, but actually die. Cuz she died[/customspoiler]. Apparently it was a theory for a few seasons now that I never happened upon. I will say that the finale was not unexpected though.

What spoilers? Everything that everybody thought was going to happen happened.
I mean, it's still a spoiler, and there was some stuff that I wouldn't have thought for sure would be true.

There were spoiler tags, then I kinda just said screw it and I was kinda trying to be vague in what I wrote. After reading JSP's post and starting to but not finishing dignate's, I decided to stop catching up on this thread until I watched it myself.
Yeah, I skipped over most of the stuff and didn't actually read it, but thanks for the vagueness I suppose lol, I'll just remember this next time I go to a midnight viewing for a movie! Mwahahahahahhahaha :p

I figured most of you probably didn't care. If you did care though, I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough like me to go watch it before reading any further and spoiling it for yourself.

I figured most of you probably didn't care. If you did care though, I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough like me to go watch it before reading any further and spoiling it for yourself.
I never fully spoiled any of it myself (I saw a little and skipped the rest of the posts relating to it), I was just pointing out that there were no spoiler tags in this thread though. But thanks for implying I'm stupid :D

Did Aksys even bother promoting the new Ragnarok game? I went to GameStop today and was surprised to see it was already out.

R.I.P.

Did Aksys even bother promoting the new Ragnarok game? I went to GameStop today and was surprised to see it was already out.

R.I.P.
I want to buy it, but Best Buy has said sold out online for the PS3 version for forever, and I wanna use my GCU on it, so who knows if they will ever get it in but if they do I'm picking it up since it's like Monter Hunter x Phantasy Star online (although not as good as either)

I'll look into getting it either this paycheck or sometime later on. If you do get it, lemme know how it is. I wouldn't mind getting it eventually if you get it and end up liking it. 

Edit: Also, happy belated birthday! Could have sworn I had wished you a happy birthday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll look into getting it either this paycheck or sometime later on. If you do get it, lemme know how it is. I wouldn't mind getting it eventually if you get it and end up liking it.

Edit: Also, happy belated birthday! Could have sworn I had wished you a happy birthday.
I had the original one on Vita but stopped playing when I saw ACE was coming out and on the PS3 as well, since I much prefer those games on consoles. I enjoyed what I played but never did any online, which is a big part of why I want to get this on early on while that's active. I can give some impressions though once I get it, and I'm pretty sure it's cross play as well if you do get it on Vita.

And thanks! :p

I assumed I was the only one who watched HIMYM cuz it isn't that good of a show.

Well, I saw JSP post about it once so I assumed he watched it too.

Also, TV is usually more open season when it airs cuz you know it kind of just airs and that's it unless you're doing something illegal like Tivoing it.

Also, I can come up with more excuses.

There was a Goat in HIMYM. What happened to it?
Pineapple.

bread's done
Back