GGT 313 Declares Infamous The Final Nail in The PS4's Coffin

Troy baker only voices good games so prepare to see action less when he makes it big
u mean this game?

capsule_467x181.jpg

posted a story i was really proud of to an online writing critique, got immediately told by two people that it was utter failure, including a line-by-line report of why it was such.

really rethinking that ba in english
Analyze why their stuff is shit line-by-line.

Anyone care to give me some pros and cons of A Link Between Worlds? Been having the Zelda itch lately.
Can Pros: Everything Cons: Nothing be an answer? I mean, it's set in the same area as Link to the Past and that was one of the greatest games ever haha. It has really good music, awesome dungeons, the items are fun to use. The rental system is a unique twist to the system, the only downside I really guess I had was the difficulty since I never died at all on my first playthrough, but there is a harder NG+ mode I have yet to try.

Someone really needs to teach the walking dead writers how you write a TV finale

or a tv show

or a line of dialogue
it is based on a comic book, i doubt the writing of the story is their top priority. i am still amaze the tv show is a hit, and it is still popular. i thought it was only going to last 2 seasons at most, when it first aired. i mean if it wanted to watch one episode after another zombie on tv. i would of just watch one of those zombie films by george romero, his works on zombies films are better.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is based on a comic book, i doubt the writing of the story is their top priority. i am still amaze the tv show is a hit, and it is still popular. i thought it was only going to last 2 seasons at most, when it first aired. i mean if it wanted to watch one episode after another zombie on tv. i would of just watch one of those zombie films by george romero, his works on zombies films are better.
The problem is that i don't even want quality writing from them at this point--that's long stopped being an option--but if you're going to be a stupid comic-book-y zombie show, don't have your season finale A) have 4+ flashback scenes that only serve to hammer in a DEEP point about how humans can become monsters too B) only involve 4 of the 12+ main cast members, choosing the least-likely-to-ever-die four to rob every scene of any tension or C) have the telegraphed-for-six-plus-episodes twist occur with 15 minutes left on the clock.

I'd love to see a zombie show with real writing/directing/acting merit (like the walking dead pilot), but I'd also love to see a fun cheesy zombie show where crazy shit happens each week. The Walking Dead manages to straddle that line and tumble all over itself.

Did I friend U on Wii U? If not, send me UR FR Code. DK Tropical Freeze is $39.99 on Amazon, so I just bit on it.
I didn't realize that Wii U didn't share friends stuff with the 3DS, and since I just got the Wii U yesterday we are not friends, haha. What is your name on there?

My name on there is just MoCiWe if we haven't added each other yet, what's yours?
I sent you a request. :grouphug: (my Nintendo ID is SinOfHeart)

The problem is that i don't even want quality writing from them at this point--that's long stopped being an option--but if you're going to be a stupid comic-book-y zombie show, don't have your season finale A) have 4+ flashback scenes that only serve to hammer in a DEEP point about how humans can become monsters too B) only involve 4 of the 12+ main cast members, choosing the least-likely-to-ever-die four to rob every scene of any tension or C) have the telegraphed-for-six-plus-episodes twist occur with 15 minutes left on the clock.

I'd love to see a zombie show with real writing/directing/acting merit (like the walking dead pilot), but I'd also love to see a fun cheesy zombie show where crazy shit happens each week. The Walking Dead manages to straddle that line and tumble all over itself.
i stopped watching it mid-season 3. i am surprised there has not been more zombie tv shows, with the success of the walking dead. i mean the success of the twilight movies from the book , led to alot of tv networks carrying shows about werewolf, and vampires. with shows like the teen wolf, and The Vampire Diaries ,etc.....

I played more Dota and made a new friend and then we played more Dota but I keep sticking to support characters cuz if i was like a carry or something then people might rely on me and I'm too scared i can't handle the pressure.

Also, I watched Wolf of Wall Street. That movie is so weird and ridiculous and dope; it's amazing.

Anyone care to give me some pros and cons of A Link Between Worlds? Been having the Zelda itch lately.
Pros: I thought the dungeons were the exact right amount of puzzling--I would be stumped on what to do, and then after exploring for a bit, I would figure it out. Most Zelda games have way too many points where I'm deep in a dungeon and have literally no idea what I need to do, or am on the overworld and have no indication where the next dungeon is. I realize most people don't have the same issues with the main series, but that's what made the game great for me.

Cons: Renting/buying items is less satisfying than finding them in the dungeons. It is easier than a usual Zelda, and as a result is pretty easy to blow through. There is a harder difficulty, a tower of escalating enemy fights, and some optional items/mini-games to go through, but I didn't feel any drive to replay/keep playing after beating it.

I didn't realize that Wii U didn't share friends stuff with the 3DS, and since I just got the Wii U yesterday we are not friends, haha. What is your name on there?

I sent you a request. :grouphug: (my Nintendo ID is SinOfHeart)

I believe I'm gunm12 on there. I always forget my Nintendo IDs lol.

I still have not Friended you or LUX on Battle.net. I'm gunm1315 on there.

Edit: omg this google maps pokemon is addicting. :p

Pros: I thought the dungeons were the exact right amount of puzzling--I would be stumped on what to do, and then after exploring for a bit, I would figure it out. Most Zelda games have way too many points where I'm deep in a dungeon and have literally no idea what I need to do, or am on the overworld and have no indication where the next dungeon is. I realize most people don't have the same issues with the main series, but that's what made the game great for me.

Cons: Renting/buying items is less satisfying than finding them in the dungeons. It is easier than a usual Zelda, and as a result is pretty easy to blow through. There is a harder difficulty, a tower of escalating enemy fights, and some optional items/mini-games to go through, but I didn't feel any drive to replay/keep playing after beating it.
Nice Pros/Cons list. I've been on the fence about Zelda:LBW also. I couldn't stand the touch controls on the previous two DS Zelda games so I have been apprehensive on this new one.

Happy B-day, Mo!

bread's done
Back