GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Does anybody else think that Leda's voice has gone done a couple octaves recently?

It's weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA2QYmZGnZ4

Last edited by a moderator:
who dat girl? she mad ugly yo, hahahaha
tumblr_m6d8ynfLPV1r9yb4i.gif

girlfriend started work today. i watched 2 episodes of saved by the bell, 2 episodes of digimon, and all of AN EXTREMELY GOOFY MOVIE

sooooo

Oops, I let my kids play Diablo 3 with me and now they are hooked.  What have I done?  >_<

Also, I am increasing my backlog this month by getting Draakengard 3, Kirby, and Mario Kart 8.  Wheee!

btw, i've never played a pikmin game in my life. Can someone advertise 3 to me in terms i will understand?
Hmmmm, it's fun? They're kind of a mix between like a RTS and Time Management, you get to control three characters and have to gather enough materials/defeat the enemies and make it back to your ship before the end of the day or else your pikmin will be lost, but the time constraint usually isn't that bad and if you start moving stuff it's usually still there the next day from what I remember. It's kind of hard to describe the series but maybe watch the first day or a few rounds of the multi on Youtube to get a feel for it?

Oops, I let my kids play Diablo 3 with me and now they are hooked. What have I done? &gt;_&lt;

Also, I am increasing my backlog this month by getting Draakengard 3, Kirby, and Mario Kart 8. Wheee!
I got hooked on Diablo 2 when I was a kid, those games are addicting haha.

We gotta do some MK8 online some time when that hits!

after two years of owning star fox 64 3ds I finally beat it. My game must have bugged or I did something wrong james mccloud never appeared at the end when I beat andross and I just teleported to the ending. He also didn't turn into a giant brain. Oh well when's star fox 2?

after two years of owning star fox 64 3ds I finally beat it. My game must have bugged or I did something wrong james mccloud never appeared at the end when I beat andross and I just teleported to the ending. He also didn't turn into a giant brain. Oh well when's star fox 2?
Beating it as in you beat the game once, or you went through multiple times and did everything/all the stages? James only shows up if you get the Actual ending, since there are multiple.

Beating it as in you beat the game once, or you went through multiple times and did everything/all the stages? James only shows up if you get the Actual ending, since there are multiple.
I'm more casual than someone who uses a godzilla avatar for two weeks.

beatles93 and mociwe, do you guy still play ragnorak odyssey ace? or not anymore? if so, i might have time to play  a little bit this week.  drop your psn id here, or pm me it

beatles93 and mociwe, do you guy still play ragnorak odyssey ace? or not anymore? i might have time to play a little bit this week. if you are, drop your psn id here, or pm me it
Or just add his psn name mmmmpepsi4

bread's done
Back