GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Some guy said the 98 Godzilla was better and all I did was say his opinion was objectively wrong.
how many times was the word cunt used?

Is it bad if a known GGT troll is outrolled by an IGN troll? Are you like an abnormal compared to a colossal titan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookies and cream or cinnamon swirl? Dunno one to get as my next flavor of Whey.

Zeki: Can we play Neopets together?
optimum nutrition's cookie and cream is fucking amazing.

Coconut chocolate was meh, double rich chocolate is the go to for everyone who doesn't want to gamble on flavors.

Muscle milk's vanilla taste like fucking ice cream but it has too much fat for me

Mint cookies and cream.
I actually hate mint chocolate. :X

optimum nutrition's cookie and cream is fucking amazing.

Coconut chocolate was meh, double rich chocolate is the go to for everyone who doesn't want to gamble on flavors.

Muscle milk's vanilla taste like fucking ice cream but it has too much fat for me
I've never had ON but sure, sounds good then! As for muscle milk - I'm honestly that big of a fan. I'm also not sure just how much fat content it has, either.

I actually hate mint chocolate. :X

I've never had ON but sure, sounds good then! As for muscle milk - I'm honestly that big of a fan. I'm also not sure just how much fat content it has, either.
Oh I wasn't sure what brand you were going with. Mostly everyone goes with optimum nutrition for the low fat contect or muscle milk if they don't care about the fat content. I'm not sure how much fat its been a while since I've drank one

I was gonna get Dymatize. I'll compare the two if anything. I have both in my cart ATM. x.x

Mint chocolate in general or mint chocolate whey protein?

I enjoy mint chocolate, never had whey protein, but cookies and cream where the cream is mint flavored, is one of my favorite ice creams.
Mint chocolate. Maybe I've just had really bad mint chocolate. It's also been years since I've had said chocolate.

For those that don't go into the deals forum, Target is doing 3x trade in value on games traded in store this week. There are some flips to be made, or you can do something semi-lazy like me and just trade my Pokemon Y I wasn't playing for almost $38. Target GC are what you get, no cash. If you live in FL, apparently pawn laws Target is following for that state say you must spend your credit at the time of the trade, has been conformed in multiple parts of the state.

Will use the GC to get MK 8 plus digital copy of NSMBU. Got Pokemon from the WM glitch in the fall so net plus $20.

Here's the site to see the BASE value:

http://www.targettradeinprogram.com/

Gonna play some Dota with Icebeast in a bit.

Gonna be super fun.

We play like everyday.

Some can say that we're probably the best of friends or something.

oh no i knew

i had it

but watching this video, i'm absolutely stunned that it was made, finished(?), and published on a home video game console for consumer entertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ_4NKSraaQ

Man just watching that brings back memories, the Turok games on N64 were some of my favorite, I wouldn't mind seeing an HD remaster of 1-3 + Rage Wars someday. I think Disney owns it now don't they actually?

But yeah watching that ending even though I enjoyed that game overall, I can see what you are getting at haha.

Just looked around online for fun and that one has a 77 metacritic I guess, the multiplayer mode in it had 48 maps? I don't remember that at all, that's a lot.

I played the shit out of Turok 2 when I was a kid. Bought it again a couple years ago but I honestly can't play through the first level with that control scheme. I don't know if it's just being used to modern controls or my N64 analog sticks being old and shitty, but the aiming is way too jerky for me to accomplish anything.

I remember getting Turok 3 when it was released and being hugely disappointed in it. Even then I called super bullshit on the game opening with the really bad death of the Turok 2 protagonist; looking at it now, the truly terrible voice acting/cutscenes probably attributed to that immediate "oh, shit, this sucks" feeling. Playing through a more modern city in the first level was cool, but I don't think I ever played past like the second level.

Rage Wars was fun for what it was, even if it was clearly a cash-in kind of thing, the multiplayer in those games was fucking fantastic. I never had Goldeneye so Turok 2/Rage Wars was up there as the golden multiplayer trifecta with Perfect Dark and Mario Kart. Tons of character options including enemies and even dinosaurs, fun modes like that one with the monkey, great weapon selection--shit was so fun!

Hey, speaking of which, can we talk about the counter-operative mode in PERFECT DARK, where one player plays through the campaign as Joanna and the other is constantly switching between AI enemies trying to kill her? That was rad.

Never played Evolution though it sounds like a real fuck-up. Demo for the 2008 game was fine, I guess I would play it for like two dollars.

Yeah, I remember playing through all of the Turok's and really enjoying them, I even got it for some friends as gifts at the time since I enjoyed it so much. 3 was definitely the worst of the original bunch, but I did still like it. That death at the beginning was really awful though.  I've played some of them somewhat recently, and it's definitely hard to control with the 64 controller, especially because of the inversed controls that you can't switch.  

I owned Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, and Rage Wars was probably one of the most played multiplayer games between me and my friends still, it was just really awesome and that monkey mode you mentioned was a blast. Being able to play as like the raptor and those insect things was pretty cool as well, the only more modern game I can think of that kind of had that was the Timesplitters franchise (Which I also enjoyed). But yeah I also like the multi on the other Turoks and played other 64 shooters as well (Armorines anyone?)

Man, that mode in Perfect Dark was AMAZING, I wish there would be a new modern game that did that, I was so disappointed it wasn't in Zero when that came out. I'm surprised at how many of my friends didn't even play that mode who had the game, they missed out. 

Turok Evolution was passable at best, I still played through it but it wasn't the same as the old ones. Turok 2008 however I got really into, I ended up maxing that on 360 (all achievements) and really enjoyed that one's multiplayer, it may not have been as good as the old ones but I was just happy we got more Turok and I really liked that there were NPC raptors running around the multi maps. 

I picked up Spider-Man 2 the game from Gamestop. It was $2. I like the game well enough, but jeez it is the toughest action game I have played in quite a while. I finished Arkham City on Normal and it was a cakewalk compared to this. I spent half an hour doing the second Mysterio Mission where I have to swing to the top of the Statue of Liberty and I died 10 times in a row. The next one, with Doctor Octavius's malfunctioning contraption, died even more. We should be glad that we're old and that PS3 games are easy as hell due to consumer time constraints.

I thought you meaning the new spider man 2 game what a pile of shit that is

BoApHPmIAAEYegX.jpg

wahhhh i just got offered a freelance writing gig! it's a steady one too!  :whee:

has nothing at all to do with games writing but this is awesome.

bread's done
Back