GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
pKvbbsX.jpg
fuck ever happened to this show? adultswim used to have awesome shows they just let them disappear I guess

I fell asleep and instead of indidawg giving me a specific time and date to play borderlands he knowingly texted me while sleeping and asked to play. Kinda rude I get it you don't want to play with me.

One of these is not like the others

133797222737858.jpg

If any of you guys want to get some Kart on, lemme know. I think Mo is the only one I have added in here right now.
Can't wait to play! Hopefully we get a fair amount of GGT members on!

Mario Kart mains. Let's hear 'em.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

well, time to go to wal-mart and pick up mario kart 8!
Man, I'm not getting it at midnight :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what any of these images have to do with each other.

Speaking of, did you guys do things to your Wii in order to be able to go play online again or are you guys leaving those memories behind?

I don't understand what any of these images have to do with each other.

Speaking of, did you guys do things to your Wii in order to be able to go play online again or are you guys leaving those memories behind?
We don't have to for Mario kart wii, people released their own servers

Can't wait to play Mario Kart tonight, was surprised the new Worms came out today was well so I picked that up and played a bit pretty fun. Looking forward to playing some online with the GGT in MK though!

What's this?
We got the CTGP thing going for MK Wii and it works very well, and Project M/Wiimmfi are both looking at getting hackless versions up that you can run if you have a SD card. CTGP has wiimmfi private servers built right into it so that you can play online now even, and that also has over 200+ tracks to race on, some custom, some from older MK titles.

Very cool. I'd been meaning to check up on the Smash forums to see if anyone has anything planned over there. I didn't get nearly enough time with Project M online.

Very cool. I'd been meaning to check up on the Smash forums to see if anyone has anything planned over there. I didn't get nearly enough time with Project M online.
I honestly just got Project M and played it for the first time a couple days ago and didn't do that good at first, gotta get used to it. But I'd definitely be up for some online if they get it back in there.

Toys R Us just refunded me my money for Mario Kart 8, but they're allowing me to keep my $30 copy of Donkey Kong, so yeah, I just got Tropical Freeze for $30 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly just got Project M and played it for the first time a couple days ago and didn't do that good at first, gotta get used to it. But I'd definitely be up for some online if they get it back in there.
Took me a while to adjust too. The overall physics and gravity felt way off at first, but I'm really into it now. Count me in if they get it up and running.

Played some MK8 over lunch. Love the drifting. Only played on a wiimote so far, but interested to see how it feels on the gamepad. Game's gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back