GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably buy some of the codes going about and get Wind Waker and Pikimin 3. Might pick up Donkey Kong and Wonderful 101.
I found a new copy of wonderful 101 yesterday at toys r us for 9 dollars, so might be worth to check your local one(if you have one).

I found a new copy of wonderful 101 yesterday at toys r us for 9 dollars, so might be worth to check your local one(if you have one).
platinum games need all the support they can get. it was as rated one of the lowest selling wii-u games. In japan it only sold about 5000 copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
?!?! Damnit, Beatles. You were supposed to pick one up for me!

I'll have to check tomorrow or in the next few days.
They only had one copy left, phantom told me about so i went and checked, they didnt even have it marked and its part of their clearance event.

me when i take out all of whoknows' alt accounts

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

RIP GT5 XP and money exploit

there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern there's a pattern

So I just ordered a Wii U.

Mario Kart 8. You guys better get ready to get your asses kicked.

It's weird how one Nintendo promotion was enough to make me want to get a Wii U, yet I can't justify paying the same price for a PS4.
we gonna play mk8 right? okai, nice brah. best buds 4ever amirite

So I just ordered a Wii U.

Mario Kart 8. You guys better get ready to get your asses kicked.

It's weird how one Nintendo promotion was enough to make me want to get a Wii U, yet I can't justify paying the same price for a PS4.
Nice! More people to Kart with is never a bad thing, we'll need to play online sometime!

I almost got a Wii U, but I already have MK8 on PS2.
Hmmm, still seems like you need to get a Wii U to me.

Kingdom Hearts probably has my favorite OST.

But yeah, the ending to those games are very memorable for me and always give me the feels because of how they incorporated those songs.

nah lets stay on zero

She's apart of all new x-men cause you know her own solo comic sucked and all

It was alright and it had AMAZING art.

There are few characters in the X-Men cast who can hold their own solo series. Three of them are named Wolverine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back