GGT 320: Out With The Old, In With The Alts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was alright and it had AMAZING art.

There are few characters in the X-Men cast who can hold their own solo series. Three of them are named Wolverine.
yeah a lot of solo x-men stuff fails. Doop right now is the next x-men character to get his own solo series, we'll see how long that lasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoknow$ is displaying adequate trolling but pretending to have the opinion of the general mainstream that Wolverine is a good character when we all know he fails in comparison to many other X-Men such as Gambit and Psylocke who were on my MvC2 team while Wolverine wasn't cuz there was two of him in that fuckin game.

Was mega man your 3rd?

What was justin wong's team? gambit,storm, sentinel?

Mario Kart is great and just as good at inducing last minute rage via items as previous entries.

Fun playing, guys. Netcode feel good to you? It's kinda nuts how solid it seems.

Mario Kart is great and just as good at inducing last minute rage via items as previous entries.

Fun playing, guys. Netcode feel good to you? It's kinda nuts how solid it seems.
Haha, yeah those were some fun races. Saw that you were on and figured I might as well join! Some of those races were pretty crazy!

The netcode does feel really really good, way better then the Wii version that's for sure!

I'm glad you guys popped in. At one point, I had four of my other buddies in there, which was pretty awesome.

I need to unlock the airship for Bowser SO BAD.

I'm glad you guys popped in. At one point, I had four of my other buddies in there, which was pretty awesome.

I need to unlock the airship for Bowser SO BAD.
Oh nice, we were playing with one of my other buddies not from here as well!

The airship kart? I got that, I just got a coupe though and I really like how it looks with shy guy.

I've literally unlocked like 10 bikes/karts/atvs, 2 wheels, and 3 gliders. So I'm getting all of the vehicles.

Work yesterday sucked. I ended up getting crazy sunburned on the way to work. I got in trouble for not having looked at my schedule in store and relying too heavily on the esheduling service. On the way home an SUV jumped the curb I was on and ended up tagging me with the passenger side mirror. It didn't hurt much, but it was super unexpected and startling. Asshole driver didn't even stop to check on me (even though when he hit me his mirror came off), I can't believe some people. Because of these reasons and some serious nausea, I'm staying home from work today. blech.

Work yesterday sucked. I ended up getting crazy sunburned on the way to work. I got in trouble for not having looked at my schedule in store and relying too heavily on the esheduling service. On the way home an SUV jumped the curb I was on and ended up tagging me with the passenger side mirror. It didn't hurt much, but it was super unexpected and startling. Asshole driver didn't even stop to check on me (even though when he hit me his mirror came off), I can't believe some people. Because of these reasons and some serious nausea, I'm staying home from work today. blech.
god damn dude

5 character unlocked in Mario Kart, no Koopalings still, so 7 of them and 2 others to get still, kinda weird how that's working out.

Why am I broke, I thought I remember them saying they were coming out june 6th?
Nope, today!

That sucks, that's like the point of an eschedule is that it's easier for everyone to check? And the dude just loses his mirror and keeps going? Yeah, some people...

5 character unlocked in Mario Kart, no Koopalings still, so 7 of them and 2 others to get still, kinda weird how that's working out.

Nope, today!

That sucks, that's like the point of an eschedule is that it's easier for everyone to check? And the dude just loses his mirror and keeps going? Yeah, some people...
god damn dude
Yep. People suck. I'm planning on putting in my two weeks notice tomorrow. My lady wants me to just quit by not showing up, but I don't think I could do that whenever I have to pick up my check on Thursday.

I really want Mario Kart. I played a little of it at a GS and loved it. I still need to get a WiiU, though.

Can we talk about how good Drakengard 3 is?

Yep. People suck. I'm planning on putting in my two weeks notice tomorrow. My lady wants me to just quit by not showing up, but I don't think I could do that whenever I have to pick up my check on Thursday.

I really want Mario Kart. I played a little of it at a GS and loved it. I still need to get a WiiU, though.
I've done that before.

I had direct deposit though so I didn't have to show back up.

Weird story...2 years later I ended up working there again.

I've done that before.

by the nine realms you were the best walmart employee ever

I've done that before.

Did they not remember how you quit or could you have been a great worker?

oberyn vs the mountain on the throne games tonight.

serious spoilers

seriously guys

RIP his face

I've done that before.

The problem with that is that it takes 3-5 weeks to start up direct deposit, so I don't know if that means this week will be my first direct deposit week or if it'll be the next week.

Put It the two weeks Joel don't ruin your work record
That's what I'm planning on. My lady says it really doesn't matter since it's such a bad job. I want to agree with her, especially since apparently it gets really rough the last two weeks because they work you pretty much to death. I'm already scheduled for 58.5 hours this week.

Well they called me 2 months after i stopped showing up and left a message asking if I was coming back.
That is amazing. My job gives you three days of no call, no shows. If you don't show up they immediately fire you.

I5aR4yX.gif

Finally finished Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows.  I did like the Soul system, although I felt like it was really hit or miss finding out what souls are worth while (and what enemies have souls to drop).  I'm probably done with Metroidvania style games for a while though.  Maybe Super Metroid since that one goes quickly.

Finally finished Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows. I did like the Soul system, although I felt like it was really hit or miss finding out what souls are worth while (and what enemies have souls to drop). I'm probably done with Metroidvania style games for a while though. Maybe Super Metroid since that one goes quickly.
get portrait of ruin now

get portrait of ruin now
Of all the post-SOTN games, Portrait of Ruin is the one I've heard the least about (having played SOTN, CotM, Aos, DoS). I know Order of Ecclasia supposedly has hard as nails bosses.

Started playing Injustice today. I don't know what it is about it, but it just has me grinning like an idiot while playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back