GGT 323 is 100% Vitamin C

CtA4jKn.png

Shit I might miss some of the mega man stuff. I'll be back for RE2 doe carcinogen is really good at RE that's all he plays

Any of you ever feel like the Saul Tigh of your family? I mean, besides being terrible at your job, drunk,
Cylon
and missing an eye. I've been feeling like him a lot lately since my Mom died. It's like my life has just become that episode where Adama gets shot and it's awful.

I beat Hotline Miami last night Indignate, the missions where you play as
the biker
felt a lot easier (and much shorter).  Also, the boss at the end of the first part was a little rough.  I still have the couple bonus missions I haven't done yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to tell you that the extra puzzle pieces weren't going to do anything that great but I figured you were already close to having them all and I don't want to ruin it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhfYuC7FBgw

Multiple links? Would you play as links from previous games? We all know link from majora's mask died so it would be cool to play as his skeleton you see in twilight princess.

spoilers

Transformers age of Extinction getting mixed reviews, 50 percent on rotten tomatoes website.

Master Chief Collection? Yeah I know, gonna be a great November!
Remember remember the fifth of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder, treason. Should ever be forgot...

wait this whole fall is going to have awesome games

bread's done
Back