GGT 323 is 100% Vitamin C

BrKSwCWCIAABCGa.jpg
So this is what I'm supposed to be looking for at AX? (When I'm not swooning over the Teddie at the Atlus booth?)

Castiel is such an easy cosplay. All you do is put on a suit and a trench coat.

People in New York have trouble not cosplaying as him everyday.

Thanks, but I passed that along like 2 hours ago to everyone that I even remotely care about that I know play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if the guy in the hat is confused because he doesn't know what Marvel is or because he's looking for Marvel.

Uhhhhh....Star Wars Battlefront 2 was rated T, things are shot in that? There's a fair amount of other shooters that are also rated T as well, so I don't really see how Destiny being a T is that big of a surprise I guess?

Oh, and for your other point games like Soul Calibur are rated T, which has some overly sexual characters in it as well, so when it comes to the ESRB there's really just a lot of games that seem like they could slap a T or an M on them and they would both work.
see violence is different in the eyes of the ESRB and FCC. I mean in soul calibur they dont show any nipples or testicles so they are fine as long as they cover that up its fine to the ESRB. But I do think they just pick ratings out of a hat most of the time.

you could always get your parents to buy the game for you if the game is rated for mature. i always see tons of kids with their parents at gamestop buying games for them
I dont play games with violence or boobies, my mommy wont let me!

Oh wow, you made a post that I like.
I see how it is indignate, i see.....

Star Wars isn't realistic violence.

That's kind of what it comes down to.

That's why CoD and Battlefield get Ms.

Now it does.
Non-Canon at least :p

see violence is different in the eyes of the ESRB and FCC. I mean in soul calibur they dont show any nipples or testicles so they are fine as long as they cover that up its fine to the ESRB. But I do think they just pick ratings out of a hat most of the time.
They show Ivy, and the characters clothes literally gets torn off when they fight, yet it's rated T.

Star Wars isn't realistic violence.

That's kind of what it comes down to.

That's why CoD and Battlefield get Ms.
Old Battlefields and CoDs had Ts, other shooters like the Bond series have been Ts, some Medal of Honors, looking over my games I guess Brink (ew) was, Mirrors Edge was as well (not a full shooter but yeah). So there have been some realistic games with Ts at least, it's just all over.

I found a code that lets you get 12 months of Xbox Live Gold for $40 on Amazon that I don't need, it expires on the 30th though. If any of you want it let me know and I can send you the promo code. 

This thread is moving equivalent to how fast I can move, I think I now understand why this Flash role isn't working out that well :(

This thread is moving equivalent to how fast I can move, I think I now understand why this Flash role isn't working out that well :(
they found this crazy glitch in OoT you can go from defeating the first boss in the deku tree to instantly fighting ganon. You're child link fighting ganon in his final battle crazy shit

they found this crazy glitch in OoT you can go from defeating the first boss in the deku tree to instantly fighting ganon. You're child link fighting ganon in his final battle crazy shit
Is that where Link like backflips or something through part of the wall that lets him skip a huge section? I think I saw that, it was definitely pretty crazy. I like seeing what people are able to find in games like that.

Is that where Link like backflips or something through part of the wall that lets him skip a huge section? I think I saw that, it was definitely pretty crazy. I like seeing what people are able to find in games like that.
yeah you gotta let the boss hit you through the wall and then you roll into it and it dies... how people find this shit is beyond me and then you need to drop a bug pick it up run backwards through a door and it teleports you to ganon and then the whole finale is a giant glitch skip involving the falling rocks

who the fuck found that

bread's done
Back