GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

None of that matters because...

jaktet.gif

This Iron Banner even in the Destiny Beta is pretty cool, got to see some of Mars and that was neat. Saw a dude win a legendary ranked ship, that was pretty crazy. Just needs some balance tweaks in this is gonna be pretty fun come release. 

I did already.  Shipwreck told me.

Also, I did not know that your Destiny character can be played cross-platform.  I installed the game on PS3 last night and was surprised to see my PS4-started character waiting for me.  

The game is pretty cool so far.  I'm most likely getting this at launch.

Anyone read/listen to Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the battle that defined a generation? I'm about halfway through the audio book and it's a great history lesson on the gaming industry. I'm not sure how much is made up, but it has a lot of different parts to stories that I've heard before on Icons (that old biography style show from G4TechTV) that end differently so I'm not super sure what actually happened. It definitely paints an interesting picture of how Sega basically gave birth to the game industry as we know it (Preorder bonuses/huge emphasis on nothing but AAA games) while still finding a way to paint Nintendo as a villain.

I keep looking for an excuse to get one, but I figure it's really not worth upgrading to PS4 if all these new games are staying multi-gen. Strange times.

Anyone picking up Destiny on PS3? 

Last edited by a moderator:
And why grab from Godzilla famous monsters? They took a gamble and won with a new monster in the first film why start to use old creatures now? Lazy shitty hollywood

Moon Mission is up on Destiny for the next ~2 if anyone here wants to do it, also get that exclusive emblem in the full game for playing in the next ~4 hours.

NES Remix 1+2 combo coming to disc on Wii U now, so that reward on Club Nintendo happened to become even worse, great.

This is how you're rewarded for spending a lot of money.

Digital games you already own.

#nintendontcare
Too bad there's a chunk I don't own, but I'd rather my reward be a digital game then them stop making consoles like Sega's reward was.

Are the in-game unlockables for Destiny just emblems?
An emblem for sure, but they kept hinting at/saying unlocks so there might be something else with it.

stress-participation-emblem.png

Guys, your votes got deleted. And by that, I mean I fuck ed up and deleted them. And by that, I mean I intentionally remade the poll because I fuck ed up when I originally made it.

If it was really biased, I wouldn't have even included her as a choice.

I mean, it is biased since Samus gets the '!' and Leda gets the '...?' But at least Leda got the crescent moons, so...

bread's done
Back