GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

Samus_Aran_accesso_facile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys missed some seriously awesome gameplay with Icebeezy, Indig-dawg, and myself. We should stream someday just so you can see us being badass.

If there's anybody that can like their way past a truthseer, it's Varrick.

Also, it was totally the truthseer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally said this exact shit out loud. We're better cops than Mako or Lin.
Mako's a decent cop.

He notices menacing cues.

Nobody just ever wants to believe him.

I had a real problem with Lin and Su not just earthbending all these knocked out evil people to hold them down and keep them from bending.

Mako's a decent cop.

He notices menacing cues.

Nobody just ever wants to believe him.

I had a real problem with Lin and Su not just earthbending all these knocked out evil people to hold them down and keep them from bending.
Zaheer's crew? It's pretty clear at this point that they could just get out of whatever they want.

After they all got knocked out from P'Li's misfire?

I mean, Zaheer wasn't there, but earthbending the other three down during that time seemed like a great way of going about things.

It may not be as intricate as it was in TLA, but you still need to move to bend (except for P'Li, but she's kind of easily disabled still).

Ming-Hua might as well be psychic. She changes form and states standing still, willy nilly. I'm not holding my breath to see anyone out earthbend Ghazan either. We've seen minute actions like making a fist result in a successful bend. Imagine it'd be even easier for him and earthbending.

But really, it all falls to the notion of each new book's antagonist being the new most dangerous thing in the world. I'll be surprised if these guys get shut down before the finale.

It sad to say we only have 5 votes in the poll, I know we have more GGT members than that?

Phantom worked hard on it so make sure you vote.

Squirrel Gurl's squirrels attack everything and heal her and she doesn't have to do anything but stand there and throw an acorn or two.

bread's done
Back