GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

225px-BanjoBanjoTooie1.jpg

Happy Birthday Tsubasa Ozora! I mean, he was probably born in Japan, where it is no longer his birthday, so...

Also, I guess Leda.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Moon Knight to level 41 tonight. He's a fucking beast. I don't die anymore. I just destroy.

I also decided to pick up the Deadpool X-Men costume (hoping I'd get Nomad Cap) and ended up getting Marvel Now Jean Grey.

Yep, that's getting crafted into something else.

only if you dress as the thing from the movies its the only time anyone ever heard of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember September 11th. Is when TMNT comes out in Australia and not for the exploding building... in the background.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

is this godzilla game going to be on ps4? The graphics look like it might be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy_iPGPyLH4

only if you dress as the thing from the movies its the only time anyone ever heard of him
Naaaah, everyone knows the Thing!

I have a shit ton of costumes in Marvel Heroes now thanks to this whole BOGO thing and that GS coupon. I have soooo many that are going to go in the crafting hole once my crafter is at level 20 (he's 15 now). Here's hoping for some enhanced costumes!

I'm also about to have enough splinters for a new character! Here's hoping for Deadpool , Squirrel Girl, Iron Man, Hulk, or someone else I want!

Oh, maybe I should let the video play for more than two seconds before I start skipping through it.

There's a giant fernish plant on the right that's in view throughout most of the video, I thought you were talking about that.

bread's done
Back